SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:14 pm

eirekay wrote:
IrishGal wrote:I don't know any sexually active young professional women who are not using reliable birth control.  I doubt fear of pregnancy was an issue in the FS.

Not to mention that the FS, no doubt, comes prepared with condoms.  I mean, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND, would have unprotected sex with a guy knowing that they may have had sex with someone else the night before.

Good point. I was thinking of it in terms of precautions failing. Plus you have Clare's mom talking about the sacred nature of marriage, Andi's dad clearly stating more than 1 woman is still there, and Nikki (unlike Charleen) making sure questions are answered regardless of how much he smooches her shoulder.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 33 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 pm

OK, I don't think Juan Pablo refrained from sex, he doesn't seem like that kind of guy (but who knows), and there are many ways to double and triple layer (not literally) and reduce the odds of pregnancy.  And, yes, we don't know what the women would or would not be willing to do in this situation, and I try to refrain from theorizing too much about inside the fantasy suites.  I was really responding to the other points.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:35 pm

IrishGal wrote:I don't know any sexually active young professional women who are not using reliable birth control.  I doubt fear of pregnancy was an issue in the FS.

Condoms do fail. Birth control pills can fail, especially not if taken properly. So it is not always a safe bet. I actually respect him if he doesn't want to make the same mistake twice.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:46 am

Oh for goodness sake. It's a brave new world since the 1960's.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:08 am

IrishGal wrote:Oh for goodness sake.  It's a brave new world since the 1960's.

Yes it is, but that doesn't change the fact that birth control can fail on occasion. A friends husband got a vasectomy and imagine their surprise when she got pregnant...Ooopsie.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:12 am

Sprite wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Oh for goodness sake.  It's a brave new world since the 1960's.

Yes it is, but that doesn't change the fact that birth control can fail on occasion. A friends husband got a vasectomy and imagine their surprise when she got pregnant...Ooopsie.

My childhood bestfriend's two youngest children happened with birth control. The first one she was on birth control pills and the second was after a vasectomy. Birth control does fail.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:55 am

A good friend of mine also got pregnant after her husband had a vasectomy.

Someone pregnant from a night in the fantasy suite….and not the girl he chose….now THAT would make an exciting WTA or ATFR!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06