SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:42 pm

If there is no proposal, I think it will be because JP wants more time with his intended and his daughter before he proposes to make sure the 3 of them are a fit. I don't see him making this important decision without seeing their interactions in real life, as it should be in my opinion. wrote:

Totally agree with the logic, but both F1 and F2 will be lead to believe by TPTB that a proposal is coming, and I believe both will be blindsided by the fact that there isn't one, regardless of whether they finished F1 or F2 ..... unless F1 actually feels relieved that there isn't an engagement involved. Just sayin'....
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 31 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by Sable Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:33 pm

eirekay wrote:

Totally agree with the logic, but both F1 and F2 will be lead to believe by TPTB that a proposal is coming, and I believe both will be blindsided by the fact that there isn't one, regardless of whether they finished F1 or F2 ..... unless F1 actually feels relieved that there isn't an engagement involved.  Just sayin'....

I so agree. I think Nikki will be expecting a proposal at the end of all of this. I think the F1 and the F2 may be disappointed this time around. It will be interesting to see how it all plays during the last episode. I think Nikki's reaction to not getting a proposal will be just as interesting as Clare's reaction to getting rejected. I hope neither one of the women are too hurt at the end though.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:43 pm

I think Nikki's reaction to not getting a proposal will be just as interesting as Clare's reaction to getting rejected.

Exactly! yes Even if Nikki's just in it to win it, I think she will feel humiliated by the lack of a proposal. A lot is going to depend on how JP chooses to deliver the news.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:20 pm

I think a topic like that would have been discussed in the Fantasy suite.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:53 pm

The girls might be upset, but at least we won't have a Jason situation where the man proposed to three different women in under 2 years. His friends and family even made fun of him for it during the wedding special for Molly and him.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Sable wrote:
eirekay wrote:

Totally agree with the logic, but both F1 and F2 will be lead to believe by TPTB that a proposal is coming, and I believe both will be blindsided by the fact that there isn't one, regardless of whether they finished F1 or F2 ..... unless F1 actually feels relieved that there isn't an engagement involved.  Just sayin'....

I so agree.  I think Nikki will be expecting a proposal at the end of all of this.  I think the F1 and the F2 may be disappointed this time around.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays during the last episode.   I think Nikki's reaction to not getting a proposal will be just as interesting as Clare's reaction to getting rejected.  I hope neither one of the women are too hurt at the end though.

I would think that there will be some discussion in the FS about a proposal or there lack of. You don't think that he would humiliate Nikki on TV, if in their conversations she told him that she wants an engagement, do you?
Somehow, I'm not seeing too many girls this season (other than Clare)saying they want to get married. Nikki said she was looking for that LOVE forever feeling, not just 2 weeks, but she never said that she wants to get engaged or get married. From watching their interaction so far, I'm not seeing this "in love" feeling. It's more of a friendship with some attraction. This may be good for the long run, but I think that once the TV and sneaking around is over, reality will set in for Nikki and JP and they'll go their way. Just a feeling I have this season, is all. Nikki is in a competitive mode, not love mode ;)

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:12 pm

Ariela wrote:
Sable wrote:
eirekay wrote:

I so agree.  I think Nikki will be expecting a proposal at the end of all of this.  I think the F1 and the F2 may be disappointed this time around.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays during the last episode.   I think Nikki's reaction to not getting a proposal will be just as interesting as Clare's reaction to getting rejected.  I hope neither one of the women are too hurt at the end though.

I would think that there will be some discussion in the FS about a proposal or there lack of. You don't think that he would humiliate Nikki on TV, if in their conversations she told him that she wants an engagement, do you?
Somehow, I'm not seeing too many girls this season (other than Clare)saying they want to get married. Nikki said she was looking for that LOVE forever feeling, not just 2 weeks, but she never said that she wants to get engaged or get married. From watching their interaction so far, I'm not seeing this "in love" feeling. It's more of a friendship with some attraction. This may be good for the long run, but I think that once the TV and sneaking around is over, reality will set in for Nikki and JP and they'll go their way. Just a feeling I have this season, is all. Nikki is in a competitive mode, not love mode ;)
In episode 6, Nikki did say she wanted a husband and you don't get that by holding in your feelings (her words). In episode 7, she said she was falling in love with him but wasn't ready to tell him yet. Sounds to me like she does want to get married. JMO

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:45 pm

see2love wrote:I think a topic like that would have been discussed in the Fantasy suite.

Yes, I was thinking that could be a possibility, too. I think Juan Pablo might have told her or hinted to her that she would be his final choice, but I don't know if he actually told her he probably wouldn't propose. I am sure the producers were on him till the very end to propose, but it looks like he didn't give in to their pressure.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariela Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Sable wrote:
see2love wrote:I think a topic like that would have been discussed in the Fantasy suite.

Yes, I was thinking that could be a possibility, too.  I think Juan Pablo might have told her or hinted to her that she would be his final choice, but I don't know if he actually told her he probably wouldn't propose.  I am sure the producers were on him till the very end to propose, but it looks like he didn't give in to their pressure.

Either JP didn't give into MF pressure, OR Nikki said something to JP to not to propose after Andi left.
I would have serious doubts about a man if my friend found him to be a jerk (Andi leaving).

Ariela

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:04 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The girls might be upset, but at least we won't have a Jason situation where the man proposed to three different women in under 2 years.  His friends and family even made fun of him for it during the wedding special for Molly and him.

Thankfully, JP seems to take a marriage proposal for what it truly is: a proposal of marriage. It's not an agreement to endure public humiliation for payoff in the form of another stint on a reality show and finally an all expenses paid wedding to the recipient of proposal number three.
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:22 pm

stuckinsc wrote:The girls might be upset, but at least we won't have a Jason situation where the man proposed to three different women in under 2 years.  His friends and family even made fun of him for it during the wedding special for Molly and him.

rofl  rofl  rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by BACHRISTINE Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:43 pm

Before Miami, I thought Clare had a chance but its now zero. It looks like JPab & Nikki had reached a level that even producers know/knew. Anything after would be manufactured drama. In the last RC 1 on 1, they were on the beach, out of sight from the other girls and maybe cameras, just like SeanCat at the pub.

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06