SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:50 pm

mrsbatonmom wrote:After watching this episode....I agree with both sides...Nikki is a Bitch with a capital B and Claire is a little coo-coo.

ha! i guess we all should feel sorry for him, whomever he ended up with giggling . Too bad Renee, the sweetheart one is out of his league, IMO. Hope she can find a nice American guy IRL.

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:03 am

^^ Renee is definitely the best of the girls! Love her!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 am

Dear lord this season just needs to end. I can't really stand any of these girls other than Renee.

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 87b72b10 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 86669110 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

mrsbatonmom wrote:^^ Renee is definitely the best of the girls!  Love her!

Yes she is! No question. I think she knows it too and from the look on her face, she wants to bolt from the girls that are left. I wish she could be the bachelorette.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:12 am

Renee IS a sweetheart! I hope she finds a great guy and stepdad for her son, American or otherwise.

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:14 am

This is one season where I'm grateful I really don't have any particular favorite and can be impartial for the most part. was rooting for Chelsie. Now I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. Wait we have a show next Monday and Tuesday?! When do we get Women tell all?

I can get both Nikki's point of view and Clare's from their argument but the way they went about solving it was not good. at least not for me anyways. they were both way too juvenile and too catty.

Cocktail party- talk about awkward with that long pause of silence...

Group date- I liked it. Did anyone else catch the fact that while Clare was sitting next to Juan Pablo, it looked like he was trying to reach for Andi but I think Chelsie was reaching for him instead. LOL

I think Nikki is being herself when she's around Juan Pablo. She does not do well socially, so she doesn't come across as genuine when she is just nervous and doesn't want to participate in what she thought was going to be some back stabbing.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:19 am

I think she took offense with Clare saying Andi's group date rose was for reassurance as opposed to JP liking Andi and wanting to spend time with her. No point deating where you are uncomfortable. And i found it infuriating that Clare kept interrupting but thought it disrespectful when she was interrupted.

Nikki didnt come up good saying Clare's family must be crazy but clare certainly is

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

soccermom333 wrote:
mrsbatonmom wrote:^^ Renee is definitely the best of the girls!  Love her!

Yes she is!   No question.  I think she knows it too and from the look on her face, she wants to bolt from the girls that are left.  I wish she could be the bachelorette.  

Since JuanPa made it clear that he had planned for Sharleen to have a HTD, it appears that Renee would have gone home along with Chelsea. I think he knows Renee is a wonderful woman and probably realizes that they make sense on paper but apparently she is more in the friend zone.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:26 am

umngirl wrote:Dear lord this season just needs to end. I can't really stand any of these girls other than Renee.

Curious about what you don't like about Andi as I think she is adorable. By her own admission, this environment is difficult for her as it is difficult for her not to be in control (and with her academic and professional accomplishments, she probably has not had much occasion to practice being out of control) so I think that has been a very stretching experience for her. And I think she was a good sport about her dancing (or lack thereof) skills.

Interested to see what happens next week with her.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:28 am

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Dear lord this season just needs to end. I can't really stand any of these girls other than Renee.

Curious about what you don't like about Andi as I think she is adorable.  By her own admission, this environment is difficult for her as it is difficult for her not to be in control (and with her academic and professional accomplishments, she probably has not had much occasion to practice being out of control) so I think that has been a very stretching experience for her.  And I think she was a good sport about her dancing (or lack thereof) skills.

She just annoys me for some reason, the crying tonight didn't help as I felt like she was manipulating him into giving her the rose.

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 87b72b10 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 86669110 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 am

umngirl wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Curious about what you don't like about Andi as I think she is adorable.  By her own admission, this environment is difficult for her as it is difficult for her not to be in control (and with her academic and professional accomplishments, she probably has not had much occasion to practice being out of control) so I think that has been a very stretching experience for her.  And I think she was a good sport about her dancing (or lack thereof) skills.

She just annoys me for some reason, the crying tonight didn't help as I felt like she was manipulating him into giving her the rose.

I agree & it worked which is what Clare was trying to say! It makes me wonder if he didnt pick anyone ! Weird edits for sure but we know we have SCs to come so the saga continues !

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 am

I don't think Nikki is a bitch at all….my goodness, she is so mild compared to past season's villains! I personally think she is awesome and witty! Clare is just nuts.
I wish Nikki wasn't the F1….she would have been a fun Bachelorette!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06