SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:31 am

The icing on the cake tonight was Clare's comments at the RC .. On the bitchy scale she hit the bell. DONG!!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 18 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by USAGold Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 am

Jeepers wrote:The icing on the cake tonight was Clare's comments at the RC .. On the bitchy scale she hit the bell.  DONG!!

She wasn't the only one Nikki did too which is what the show wants us to see conflict drama etc....

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:34 am

At the penthouse .. Clare is the leader of her pack .. She completely overreacted and took Nikki's comment totally out of context .. She basically antagonized Nikki when's he confronted her

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 am

USAGold wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The icing on the cake tonight was Clare's comments at the RC .. On the bitchy scale she hit the bell.  DONG!!

She wasn't the only one Nikki did too which is what the show wants us to see conflict drama etc....
nikki didn't saw one word at the RC!! Clare's comment about JP making a mistake was totally inappropriate .. A major jab

Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:37 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:Nothing awkward about introducing one of the 27 women you are dating to your ex .... and getting flowers with said date to give to your daughter, which you then ask her to give to her mom. And Nikki kissing Carla goodbye. Carla looks just thrilled.

No nothing awkward at all. I smell stinky fish.
How's that?  What do you think it means??

I think it means that he is using this show to make Carla jealous.

Wow! I didn't even see any kind of indication that they were even yearning for each other...nor even paid each other much attention.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:53 am

Sprite wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Sprite wrote:Nothing awkward about introducing one of the 27 women you are dating to your ex .... and getting flowers with said date to give to your daughter, which you then ask her to give to her mom. And Nikki kissing Carla goodbye. Carla looks just thrilled.

No nothing awkward at all. I smell stinky fish.
How's that?  What do you think it means??

I think it means that he is using this show to make Carla jealous.
Oh, ok. I didn't think that but you could be right

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 am

Kelad9 wrote:This is one season where I'm grateful I really don't have any particular favorite and can be impartial for the most part. was rooting for Chelsie. Now I can just sit back and enjoy the rest of the show. Wait we have a show next Monday and Tuesday?! When do we get Women tell all?

I can get both Nikki's point of view and Clare's from their argument but the way they went about solving it was not good. at least not for me anyways. they were both way too juvenile and too catty.

Cocktail party- talk about awkward with that long pause of silence...

Group date- I liked it. Did anyone else catch the fact that while Clare was sitting next to Juan Pablo, it looked like he was trying to reach for Andi but I think Chelsie was reaching for him instead. LOL

I think Nikki is being herself when she's around Juan Pablo. She does not do well socially, so she doesn't come across as genuine when she is just nervous and doesn't want to participate in what she thought was going to be some back stabbing.
Also, think that Juan came on the plane last so he could of sat anywhere but chose to sit by Clare.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 am

see2love wrote:I think she took offense with Clare saying Andi's group date rose was for reassurance as opposed to JP liking Andi and wanting to spend time with her. No point deating where you are uncomfortable. And i found it infuriating that Clare kept interrupting but thought it disrespectful when she was interrupted.

Nikki didnt come up good saying Clare's family must be crazy but clare certainly is

Exactly! she didn't appreciate Clare talking about her friend and Clare acting like dhe didn't say amything, knowing darn well she did. She was just angry cause she didn't get the rose.

No she didn't come up good saying that, but there is always a reason they show things. Looking at the preview for HTD for Clare, I see why now.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:00 am

Jeepers wrote:
USAGold wrote:

nikki didn't saw one word at the RC!!  Clare's comment about JP making a mistake was totally inappropriate .. A major jab
In her itm's Nikki also took some major jabs at Clare. Let's just say we aren't going to agree on this, but let's also say that Nikki is the "Bitchy" one of the group, and Clare can come out as being over the top sometimes but definately NOT cray cray.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:03 am

docnash14 wrote:
umngirl wrote:Dear lord this season just needs to end. I can't really stand any of these girls other than Renee.

Curious about what you don't like about Andi as I think she is adorable.  By her own admission, this environment is difficult for her as it is difficult for her not to be in control (and with her academic and professional accomplishments, she probably has not had much occasion to practice being out of control) so I think that has been a very stretching experience for her.  And I think she was a good sport about her dancing (or lack thereof) skills.

Interested to see what happens next week with her.

You are the doc, don't you think it's a red flag that someone who can't relinquish control may not be ready for marriage? Just speaking generally and not about Andi specifically.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:10 am

Sorry to all of you who still love Renee, but here are my thoughts.

The group date. Clare is a smug bunny boiler. She just knew that rose was for her and couldn't see anyway it might be someone else. What she said on the couches when Nikki left was rude and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't edit something out because at least CH seems to have Clare's back at least a little bit. Chelsie and Renee might as well not have been on the date at all. Andi did have doubts and given that she was probably the only one to know that Nikki met his family, I can understand. Plus given the behavior of Renee, Chelsie and Clare at the rose ceremony, I can't imagine it was much fun for Andi to be stuck with the three of them that day. Plus up until the moment Andi got the rose Clare seemed a little over confident and condescending on the date. I loved Andi getting the GDR, Clare was a bitch about it and um, yes you all are correct, she had a 1:1 date just the week before and lets not forget Vietnam where she did get the most alone time on the group date, the GDR and still went back and had the extra time with him in the ocean that night. Hypocrite, they name is Clare.

The cocktail party, I can see how some might feel Nikki was bitchy, but I think she was just honest. Except for my wedding ring, I have no jewelry that I wear everyday either. I am not sentimental that way either and instead of seeing that as people being different both Chelsie and Clare decided to take it as negative. Now Chelsie I understand, I think it was fairly obvious that Juan Pablo was not taking her home. What shocked me was Renee. She was right in the middle agreeing with all the mean girl comments from Clare and Chelsie, and I found her whispered not subtle question to Clare when she came upon Nikki and Clare alone to be a little rude, what I found a lot rude was her and Clare both whispering when Juan Pablo was walking Chelsie out what a mistake he just made. That is rude, both Nikki and Andi could hear them and knew they meant that he should have sent Nikki home. I think Renee should thank Sharleen, the truth is she had a hometown date because Sharleen chose to leave.

I find the jealousy of Clare, that both Chelsie and Renee seemed to share some of tonight to be sad. Nikki felt confident, I understand, he took her to meet his daughter and family. That was huge and for her alone. Again as they always say, look who the lead chases not who chases the lead. Juan Pablo chased Sharleen and Nikki and tonight Andi somewhat. Clare, Chelsie and Renee have all been chasing Juan Pablo. And I agree with Nikki, Clare you peed on someone who you might not have really had the right to pee on yet. Juan Pablo was never just Clare's but her words in Vietnam, New Zealand and tonight show that Clare really didn't understand that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:14 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
USAGold wrote:

nikki didn't saw one word at the RC!!  Clare's comment about JP making a mistake was totally inappropriate .. A major jab
In her itm's Nikki also took some major jabs at Clare. Let's just say we aren't going to agree on this, but let's also say that Nikki is the "Bitchy" one of the group, and Clare can come out as being over the top sometimes but definately NOT cray cray.

I would say Clare was the bitchy one cause if she didn't bother Nikki there wouldn't be any confrontation. Seem like Nikki didn't even want to argue by walking away...that's what you do when you don't want to argue with a person. Clare wouldn't even quit at the RC, now she want to dictate who JP should keep and send home.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 33 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06