SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by Guest Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:50 am

Lets be real, none of these people have a chance..at least this season.

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 32 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:18 am

Ariela wrote:
Sable wrote:
see2love wrote:I think a topic like that would have been discussed in the Fantasy suite.

Yes, I was thinking that could be a possibility, too.  I think Juan Pablo might have told her or hinted to her that she would be his final choice, but I don't know if he actually told her he probably wouldn't propose.  I am sure the producers were on him till the very end to propose, but it looks like he didn't give in to their pressure.

Either JP didn't give into MF pressure, OR Nikki said something to JP to not to propose after Andi left.
I would have serious doubts about a man if my friend found him to be a jerk (Andi leaving).

We don't yet know why Andi left. It may just be that she didn't see a connection. She & Andi are still good friends so it will be interesting to see whatever they let us.  :Nod: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:35 pm

Ariela wrote:
Sable wrote:
see2love wrote:I think a topic like that would have been discussed in the Fantasy suite.

Yes, I was thinking that could be a possibility, too.  I think Juan Pablo might have told her or hinted to her that she would be his final choice, but I don't know if he actually told her he probably wouldn't propose.  I am sure the producers were on him till the very end to propose, but it looks like he didn't give in to their pressure.

Either JP didn't give into MF pressure, OR Nikki said something to JP to not to propose after Andi left.
I would have serious doubts about a man if my friend found him to be a jerk (Andi leaving).

I so agree about having serious doubts about a man if my friend found him to be a jerk. I think Andi is the biggest winner this season since it seems like she is going to be the Bachelorette. Clare will be heartbroken at F2 and even though Nikki is F1, I have my doubts that they will be one of the lasting couples.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:34 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Jeepers...That's also a given. But it's also "People see what they want to see". That ties into the fact that people perceive things differently based on many aspects that im not going to repeat because like I said I. Dont. Have. Patience. At all. Especially when it comes to typing/writing. There's also no point because again...People see what they want to see.

People that watch this show may be biased to either Clare or Nikki, and see things they way they want.  However, I have an unbiased opinion on last night, and from someone who has never watched one episode of this series.  My brother and his family lost their home in a fire, and they have moved in with me and my husband temporarily.  My sister in law sat and watched the episode with me on Monday.  She had heard of the show, but had never watched it.  Her response to Clare and Nikki's confrontation was that it was all Clare's fault.  She said "if Clare would have just let it be, it wouldn't have gotten that bad."  She also responded to Clare's comments at the RC by saying, "she is just mean."  I did not have a conversation with her prior to the show, so her opinion was unbiased, and untainted.

The producers will never let the contestants let things be. It is their job to look for and stir up drama. I have zero doubt that they planted the seeds for the entire confrontation on both sides, and encouraged Clare to keep at it. They are good at their jobs.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm always in favor of no proposal. Everyone says the real relationship doesn't start until after the show anyway.  

I agree.

Except that means no fairytale ending as expected. And I think it is less a sign of pragmatism on the lead's part than knowledge they really aren't likely to marry this person. There is a LOT of pressure to propose.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:43 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
eversotrue wrote:Jeepers...That's also a given. But it's also "People see what they want to see". That ties into the fact that people perceive things differently based on many aspects that im not going to repeat because like I said I. Dont. Have. Patience. At all. Especially when it comes to typing/writing. There's also no point because again...People see what they want to see.

People that watch this show may be biased to either Clare or Nikki, and see things they way they want.  However, I have an unbiased opinion on last night, and from someone who has never watched one episode of this series.  My brother and his family lost their home in a fire, and they have moved in with me and my husband temporarily.  My sister in law sat and watched the episode with me on Monday.  She had heard of the show, but had never watched it.  Her response to Clare and Nikki's confrontation was that it was all Clare's fault.  She said "if Clare would have just let it be, it wouldn't have gotten that bad."  She also responded to Clare's comments at the RC by saying, "she is just mean."  I did not have a conversation with her prior to the show, so her opinion was unbiased, and untainted.

The producers will never let the contestants let things be.  It is their job to look for and stir up drama.  I have zero doubt that they planted the seeds for the entire confrontation on both sides, and encouraged Clare to keep at it.  They are good at their jobs.  

Exactly! They are so good that not only the casual viewer buys their story hook, line and sinker, but even more experienced watchers like us can get caught up in their deceptions.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:57 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm always in favor of no proposal. Everyone says the real relationship doesn't start until after the show anyway.  

I agree.

Except that means no fairytale ending as expected.  And I think it is less a sign of pragmatism on the lead's part than knowledge they really aren't likely to marry this person.  There is a LOT of pressure to propose.

Agree about no proposal. JP has been very forthright about his relationship with Carla in interviews and never has he said they were previously engaged. Why would he propose on the show if he hadn't to the mother of his child? I also don't think he slept with, as in sex, any of his final 3. In 1 interview he said Carla became pregnant after their first encounter ( a Ryan Secrest interview, I think). This makes me think JP is not willing to take that degree of risk.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Sable wrote:
Ariela wrote:
Sable wrote:

I so agree about having serious doubts about a man if my friend found him to be a jerk. I think Andi is the biggest winner this season since it seems like she is going to be the Bachelorette. Clare will be heartbroken at F2 and even though Nikki is F1, I have my doubts that they will be one of the lasting couples.

Well you better be careful judging a man on another woman opinion. Get to know him for yourself especially when you both are vying for him.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:11 pm

notarose wrote:
dw_a_mom wrote:

I agree.

Except that means no fairytale ending as expected.  And I think it is less a sign of pragmatism on the lead's part than knowledge they really aren't likely to marry this person.  There is a LOT of pressure to propose.

Agree about no proposal.  JP has been very forthright about his relationship with Carla in interviews and never has he said they were previously engaged.   Why would he propose on the show if he hadn't to the mother of his child?   I also don't think he slept with, as in sex, any of his final 3.  In 1 interview he said Carla became pregnant after their first encounter ( a Ryan Secrest interview, I think).  This makes me think JP is not willing to take that degree of risk.

Valid points.

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:43 pm

I don't know any sexually active young professional women who are not using reliable birth control.  I doubt fear of pregnancy was an issue in the FS.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:52 pm

IrishGal wrote:I don't know any sexually active young professional women who are not using reliable birth control. I doubt fear of pregnancy was an issue in the FS.

Not to mention that the FS, no doubt, comes prepared with condoms. I mean, WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND, would have unprotected sex with a guy knowing that they may have had sex with someone else the night before.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Of course why would you have sex with a guy who's still seeing two other women? I doubt either Andi or Nikki would knowing each other are still in it.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 33 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06