SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:37 pm

eliza3 wrote:It all seems to forced to me.  For me it seems like he has a "handler/producer" behind him telling him what to say.  It just does' seem authentic at all
For me it doesn't seem forced. I just think he enjoys playing the field and that may be why it's coming across as not being genuine. I'm not too sure he's actually serious about settling down anytime soon thou it is obvious he adores his daughter. He comes across as being more genuine when I see him interacting with Camila. I think only time will tell about his intentions towards the ladies there. Thou I agree with sprite that it does seem at times he seems bored with going through what this show requires him to do for his part of the Bachelor. I think it's because he's already picked who he wants at the end and doesn't want to have to go through the motions which I think is more likely. JMO.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:21 pm

I'm enjoying this season, I mean it's not my all time favorite, but it's not the worst either. I like JP, I was happy he was chosen to be the Bachelor. I think the diversity is refreshing. I'm a little disappointed in the editing, I wish they would show more of the conversations he has with the girls. It's like they're afraid to show him talking because of the language differences, (as in Des' season where we didn't see him speak at all) but the only way you get to understand someone better is to hear them speak more. I guess I'm not overly thrilled with women. The only one that stands out to me right now is Andi, though Renee seems genuine. Clair is too over the top for me, kind of a cross between an Ashlee (Sean's season) and Tenley. Hopefully I'll warm up to more of them as the show continues. I don't think JP's intentions are any different than any other person that's gone on this show, it's an adventure, and if they find someone in the process, that's a plus. Kudos to him for thinking of his daughter and staying clear of the drama from Victoria last week. JP looks like he loves to have a good time, and according to Des, he's a great kisser, should be entertaining in the least!  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:52 pm

Max64 wrote:I'm enjoying this season, I mean it's not my all time favorite, but it's not the worst either.  I like JP, I was happy he was chosen to be the Bachelor.  I think the diversity is refreshing.  I'm a little disappointed in the editing, I wish they would show more of the conversations he has with the girls.  It's like they're afraid to show him talking because of the language differences, (as in Des' season where we didn't see him speak at all)  but the only way you get to understand someone better is to hear them speak more.    I guess I'm not overly thrilled with women.  The only one that stands out to me right now is Andi, though Renee seems genuine.  Clair is too over the top for me, kind of a cross between an Ashlee (Sean's season) and Tenley.  Hopefully I'll warm up to more of them as the show continues.  I don't think JP's intentions are any different than any other person that's gone on this show, it's an adventure, and if they find someone in the process, that's a plus.  Kudos to him for thinking of his daughter and staying clear of the drama from Victoria last week.  JP looks like he loves to have a good time, and according to Des, he's a great kisser, should be entertaining in the least!  Hugesmile 

That is EXACTLY how Clare comes off to me(with a bit of Deanna and Trista thrown into the mix). And I am not sure this is a good mix though.  hmmm 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:07 pm

:yes: I agree 

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:23 pm

SonjaB wrote:From the spoilers, I heard that he ends up with nobody and might have gone back to the mother of his daughter. If so, the show was such a waste of time to watch. (frown)

I totally disagree with it being a waste of time to watch if he doesn't wind up with someone. Same journey - different ending is all. And I would rather the primary be real and say "hey, there just isn't anyone here that I want to date in real life" than to insult the viewers intelligence by trying to shove another phony Deanna/Jesse type relationship down our throats when we know it's totally bogus.

But that's just MHO.

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:02 pm

I agree with you SouthernMom. I would rather see the lead have the conviction to either choose no one or not get engaged if there just was not a person in the group that they could see themselves with in the long term. Kudos to them for standing up to TPTB and not going with a contrived fake ending. I so do not want to see any more Deanna/Jesse or Ben/Courtney or Jake/Vienna, etc. producer driven endings. If the lead is not into any of the men/ladies from their group for whatever reason, I am sure the producers in collaboration with the lead then try to find someone from the group who will go along with the pretense of the final rose ceremony engagement. Why can the lead not just walk away or even say let's see how this might work out in real life and take it from there?
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 14 Empty Recap Video: Previously On: The Bachelor, Episode 0 [the countdown to Juan Pablo]

Post by urbantoledogang Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Made a quick recap video for you guys in case you wanted a to-the-point video of only the most important parts. Let
us know what you think and enjoy!

urbantoledogang

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:37 pm

The fact that he does have a daughter to think about. I am not surprised to see him not propose at the time. Better to get to know each other away from the cameras. I would much rather see this than the Jason situation or the Charlie situation of dating two girls. I think he picks Nikki and see's how it goes after the show ends. Which I think is a very smart move.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

+37
eliza3
Kelad9
anders
SonjaB
stuckinsc