SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by jpforme Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:12 pm

the masseuse is, as he says "awkward"

jpforme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

chloep wrote:I like most of the girls, one of the best bunches in a long while..

However, JP is just not attractive to me... I don't get it, AT ALL. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about him. What's wrong with me?  Rolling Eyes

Nothing!!! It's not you, it's him!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jpforme Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:16 pm

@ chloep --to each their own.

jpforme

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:17 pm

Sprite wrote:
chloep wrote:I like most of the girls, one of the best bunches in a long while..

However, JP is just not attractive to me... I don't get it, AT ALL. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about him. What's wrong with me?  Rolling Eyes

Definitely him!

It's even more noticeable in the pictures the producers shared of Sean and JuanPa together.

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 86669110 The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 8 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:20 pm

Clearly he is not into these women as he seems to be unable to remember anyone's name or anything about them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:21 pm

Sprite wrote:

But everybody seems to go crazy about how hot he is... That's the ONLY reason he was picked as a lead, because of all those horny ladies on Twitter. Is it the Latin thing? I mean don't get me wrong we all have differing tastes in what we find aesthetically stimulating, but usually, at least, I can see where people are coming from...  scratch :shy:
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:23 pm

I wonder what the producers did to her to make her cry. Poor girl.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 pm

chloep wrote:
Sprite wrote:

But everybody seems to go crazy about how hot he is... That's the ONLY reason he was picked as a lead, because of all those horny ladies on Twitter. Is it the Latin thing? I mean don't get me wrong we all have differing tastes in what we find aesthetically stimulating, but usually, at least, I can see where people are coming from...  scratch :shy:

No doubt there were some all over him but I wonder how much of that was him and mama promoting him and getting family, friends, etc to tweet to create buzz...because that is what they do?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:25 pm

I would liked to have heard more of his conversations with the girls than to listen to 5 minutes of Lauren's breakdown. I feel for her, but that was a little excessive...
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by KareyR2 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm

I am shocked and saddened that there are so many negative comments about Juan Pablo here. So far I am LOVING him as the Bachelor. He seems to me like one of the most genuine ones ever. Really enjoyed his time as Daddy to Camilla and his talk with Sean. So thrilled that Sean and Catherine are getting married.....saw the ad. Anyway I wish Juan Pablo much happiness and finding love for him and Camilla. He seems very genuine and sweet to me. Thanks for listening to my rant. BTW....not certain about the women yet......lots seem appealing to me.

Thanks
Karey
KareyR2
KareyR2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:31 pm

Needy, desperate much? He is so not into her...staring blankly.

Andi and Sharleen on the other hand he likes. Sharleen just looks so classy...no tatas showing on her.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:32 pm

I knew it! Sharleen gets the first impression rose and she is thinking it is forced.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

+37
eliza3
Kelad9
anders
SonjaB
stuckinsc