SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:55 pm

I like Renee :)
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Girl brings her dog and dog ignores him...smart dog!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 pm

That was embarrassing...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:59 pm

Sprite wrote:Girl brings her dog and dog ignores him...smart dog!!!

Yep, I mean they could train Brody but Molly decided to be a bit more difficult..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Ayana wrote:I like Renee :)

I do too...she looks nice and normal...not to mention too good for him!!

He liked Andi...his beady little eyes popped.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:01 pm

I like Sharleen too. She is super tentative though..

also Andi got the riff when coming out of the limo... Definitely attraction there. Playful chemistry too. (Wonder whether she was his F1 before she quit)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Surprised. Not many irritating out of the limo gimmicks. Thankfully.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:07 pm

chloep wrote:I like Sharleen too. She is super tentative though..

also Andi got the riff when coming out of the limo... Definitely attraction there. Playful chemistry too. (Wonder whether she was his F1 before she quit)

Yes, Sharleen looked a tad unsure.

Here comes the party. Look at those girls preen.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful girls...eye, eye, eye...oh my gosh...Is he like a 10 year old girl?

Dance party...shows he likes to have fun, photo booth shows he likes to have fun??? To me it just shows that producers don't want you talking to him and he doesn't want to talk to you.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 pm

I really like Nikki so far. She doesn't have the same vibe as Courtney at all.
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:08 pm

I like most of the girls, one of the best bunches in a long while..

However, JP is just not attractive to me... I don't get it, AT ALL. There is nothing aesthetically pleasing about him. What's wrong with me?  Rolling Eyes

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by jpforme Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Looks like he doesn't have a foot fetish. Too bad for the hippie-girl... :Smiley: 

jpforme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Time for the crazies. My favorite part :D
Ayana
Ayana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

+37
eliza3
Kelad9
anders
SonjaB
stuckinsc