SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:15 pm

umngirl wrote:The bios are out for this season.
Thanks for the heads up, I just read them.

Lucy Aragon is a character! Sharleen and Clare came off to me as WOMEN, if you know what I mean, and if neither one is the F1, I won't mind seeing either as the next Bachelorette. We'll see. As for their clothes, I am going to sound like the girls in the flat next to mine and say "I mean, I can't, I can't even, like, I just can't...dead..."

julychild

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:08 pm

Just based on the pics/bios if I knew nothing else I'd pick Alexis, Andi, Clare and Victoria as stand outs. Surprised Alexis didn't stick around a little while at least.

Andi is really beautiful and something about Clare really appeals to me so hopefully that will keep me invested all season even if it's stinker. Sharleen seems awesome, not sure what she's doing on this show, but can't wait to see her personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:37 am

I will update the threads after some custom editing. Thanks.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:38 am

I made some shortcards for each contestant(for printing.. etc.) More will be added to the individual threads. :yes: 

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Alexis11

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Alli11

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Amy_j11

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Amy_l10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Andi10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Ashley10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Cassan10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Chante10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Chelsi10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Christ10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Christ11

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Clare10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Daniel10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Elise10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Kat10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Kelly10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Kylie10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Lacy10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Lauren10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Lauren11

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Lucy10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Maggie10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Nikki10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Renee10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Sharle10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Valeri10

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Victor10

Last edited by chloep on Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 pm

WTH kind of occupations are a dog lover and a free spirit? And the former NBA dancer = unemployed.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Sprite wrote:WTH kind of occupations are a dog lover and a free spirit? And the former NBA dancer = unemployed.
= Baby daddy is a NBA player so she doesn't have to work.

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 86669110 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 pm

umngirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:WTH kind of occupations are a dog lover and a free spirit? And the former NBA dancer = unemployed.
Actually, that's not true in her case. yes 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Also, I believe, Kelly is a dog-sitter (hence the "dog lover" description)

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:38 pm

chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Well that's good. I admit I don't know much about any of these contestants.

Still wish they would just list their actual jobs instead of lying or fudging the details.

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 86669110 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:48 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Still wish they would just list their actual jobs instead of lying or fudging the details.
Yep, But I guess "Science Educator" sounds better than "Part-time Bartender"/"Part-time Tutor" giggling 

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:10 pm

umngirl wrote:
chloep wrote:
umngirl wrote:

Someone commented on Kelly's bio yesterday that she works for "Choate Construction." Maybe she was trying to be clever in her answers, but it fell flat. Lucy is supposed to be some kind of model.

Sarah (Sean's season) mentioned that the producers changed what she actually wrote as her occupation. Perhaps, these weird "occupations" are one of those instances. Robert Mills is already re-tweeting derisive tweets about the girls, so you can bet they've set a lot of them up for ridicule. They have to play to the general audience schadenfreude fueled love for the show. "Give the people what they want, and they'll show up."

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:58 pm

chloep wrote:Also, I believe, Kelly is a dog-sitter (hence the "dog lover" description)
She rescues dogs, but has a full time job as an exec admin at a construction company

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite