SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:38 pm

It's already starting so I made a new thread.

Paige @paigepevy
S/o to my cousin for making first cuts on the Bachelor pic.twitter.com/tgLDMzgq0j
The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion 263ki39

Paige ‏@paigepevy  5 Aug  
@sydneygordon8 yup just first cuts tho!

Looks like her name is Marissa C

will mason ‏@voteforwill  15h  
I know someone personally who is going to be on the bachelor

Bridget Tobin ‏@tobin_bridget  5 Aug  
my cousin has a huge chance to be 1 of the 25 women to be on the bachelor&could possibly end up with Juan Pablo #socrazy #sojealous

Bridget Tobin ‏@tobin_bridget  5 Aug  
@gabisobel yeah my aunt signed her up for it idk if it's 100% yet but she has a good chance!

Kandis Woods @kandis311
A friend of mine's cousin is on the next Bachelor...could she get any luckier

Jenna Mitchell @jenna_miitch
Wait my cousin's gonna be on the bachelor

Vicky Rogers @vickyrogers23
My Cousin Might Be On The Bachelor

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:12 pm

And we wonder why people ever sign contracts for this show---read above!
They think they're lucky! They think they're the chosen!!
Will wonders ever cease? rotfl 
Suck==ers!!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:And we wonder why people ever sign contracts for this show---read above!
They think they're lucky! They think they're the chosen!!
Will wonders ever cease? rotfl 
Suck==ers!!

I don't know ... Juan Pablo might just be worth it! :Drool: 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:06 am

But what do we really know about him, other than that he is a former soccer player and father of a young daughter. We didn't really find out much of anything about him when he was on Bachelorette. How can we decide he is "worth it" at this point in time? JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:33 am

Columbia, MD wrote:But what do we really know about him, other than that he is a former soccer player and father of a young daughter.  We didn't really find out much of anything about him when he was on Bachelorette.  How can we decide he is "worth it" at this point in time?  JMHO
Exactly... all the ppl who are drooling over him right know, only do it for shallow reasons.... I like my leads with at least a bit substance and the more I read/see of JP the more turned off I get by him...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:08 am

I think a lead with charm, charisma, a great sense of humour, showmanship and sex appeal will be a huge step up. I will love watching that - as long as they don't edit him to make him bland which seems to be the usual MO for the Bachelor, but I'm hoping for once we will actually have a Bachelor where they show he has a personality. They haven't had someone like that in a long time (ever?).

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:11 am

How's the sleuthing going with finding out who's being casted?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Sienna Skelly ‏@sienna_ann63  1h  
My mom's friend is on Juan Pablo's season of the Bachelor

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:30 pm

Mandy ‏@Mandy_j530
Valerie Eredia is one of the new contestants on THEBACHELOR Check her out at @ValVal4 on IG :)

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:48 am

Not sure it this has anything to do w/her but found this for the more advanced sleuthers

Valerie Eredia
August 23 near Marysville, CA, United States via mobile.
September 14 can't come soon enough! So ready for a new beginning!< thats ? makes me think it could possible be her???

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:58 am

Since when can they advertise they are on the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:11 pm

DKWillis wrote:Not sure it this has anything to do w/her but found this for the more advanced sleuthers

Valerie Eredia
August 23 near Marysville, CA, United States via mobile.
September 14 can't come soon enough! So ready for a new beginning!< thats ? makes me think it could possible be her???
That is her. There doesn't seem to be anyone else with her name. Did you get that from her instagram?

https://www.facebook.com/public/Valerie-Eredia

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 45 1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite