SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:26 am

relaxing wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:Oh looking at all the girls Twitter accounts... Nikki is sooooo the villain the season. NOBODY is following her/interacting with her... And she even looks like Courtney's blond twin..
I was trying to figure which of the top 6 was the "villain."  Did you see her Twitter profile picture; she does not look like a happy woman at all.  She does look like Courtney; I wonder what she will do to earn that distinguished title.  I will say this will probably not make her a candidate for the Bachelorette though if she is unpopular.  
I went to look after your comment and wow you're right.  That's a different picture than she had before, even a few days ago.  Gives off a different impression for sure.
Can someone point me to her twitter account? I can't find it. Thanks!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by julychild Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 am

Sanlee wrote:
relaxing wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
chloep wrote:Oh looking at all the girls Twitter accounts... Nikki is sooooo the villain the season. NOBODY is following her/interacting with her... And she even looks like Courtney's blond twin..
I was trying to figure which of the top 6 was the "villain."  Did you see her Twitter profile picture; she does not look like a happy woman at all.  She does look like Courtney; I wonder what she will do to earn that distinguished title.  I will say this will probably not make her a candidate for the Bachelorette though if she is unpopular.  
I went to look after your comment and wow you're right.  That's a different picture than she had before, even a few days ago.  Gives off a different impression for sure.
It's https://twitter.com/nikki_ferrell. I don't see how her profile pic disqualifies her as F1 though. I know next to nothing about the F3 this year, but I just took a look at Andi's twitter account and I strongly feel that SHE is not the F1. It's between Nikki and Clare for me...or JP is not engaged, whatever!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:49 am

julychild wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
relaxing wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
It's https://twitter.com/nikki_ferrell. I don't see how her profile pic disqualifies her though. I know next to nothing about the F3 this year, but I just took at Andi's twitter account and I strongly feel that SHE is not the F1. It's between Nikki and Clare for me...or JP is not engaged
It's not because of her Twitter pic. It's because she was back on social media right after the FRC...same goes for Clare. Obviously, this does not mean that they are for SURE not F1 but the F1 always stays with the lead for a couple more days...

and Twitter came up when we were talking about this seasons villain and it's very obvious that while EVERY other girl is following/tweeting each other, nobody follows Nikki..

Last edited by chloep on Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:50 am

Sanlee wrote:
relaxing wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
btw, we have all the links to their various accounts in their perspective threads. :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:54 am

chloep wrote:
Sanlee wrote:
relaxing wrote:
sportsfan76 wrote:
btw, we have all the links to their various accounts in their perspective threads. :Smiley: 
Thanks julychild!

Oh okay. I looked, but I didn't see her twitter link on the first post in her thread, and I couldn't find it on the other pages either.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:38 pm

RealitySteve‏@RealitySteve2m
Everything u need to know about Juan Pablo's season.  Your episode-by-episode spoilers, along w/ much more, now up at http://realitysteve.com/2013/11/20/the-bachelor-juan-pablo-episode-by-episode-spoilers-2/ …

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:40 pm

can someone bring that over here so RS gets fewer hits please? have to run or I'd do it....
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

tigertiz wrote:can someone bring that over here so RS gets fewer hits please?   have to run or I'd do it....
I'll post it in the filming thread. Seems the most logical place.

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:04 am

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:31 am

Thanks for taking the time to set that up for people.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:28 pm

I just read over the RS episode spoilers completely and a couple things jumped out: (realizing this info could be wrong)

Nikki has a rose before almost every RC - in the 5 eps after wk 2 she gets 2 GD roses and 2 one on ones so if she's the villain they won't have a lot of chances for the drama of will he still give her a rose at the RC

Clare and Sharlene both have 2 one on ones plus a group rose, with one getting the first imp. and one the first date - seems maybe they were production faves/picks and makes me think Sharlene was slated for F4.

All the group date roses except for the first in wk 2 go to Nikki, Andi, Clare and Sharlene. The F3 + Sharlene. Juan Pablo's preference not to spread them around, or the show's?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:36 pm

The bios are out for this season.

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 87b72b10 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 86669110 The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 43 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite