SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:08 pm

chloep wrote:i did some sleuthing and found her real account/name (more coming soon) :Smiley: 
Who? The contestant?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by chloep Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:15 pm

it's probably nothing.... her real name is Sara Mason, found her Twitter/Facebook... no twitter friends/mentions of a Chels(Chelsie, Michelle, etc.) one Michelle and one Chelsea on FB, Chelsea is currently active on FB and Michelle looks nothing like these girls(and is only 19)... Suspect 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:28 pm

chloep wrote:it's probably nothing.... her real name is Sara Mason, found her Twitter/Facebook... no twitter friends/mentions of a Chels(Chelsie, Michelle, etc.) one Michelle and one Chelsea on FB, Chelsea is currently active on FB and Michelle looks nothing like these girls(and is only 19)... Suspect 
Thanks for trying! High clap  I couldn't find out the full name and where Sara was from. Do you know where Sara is from?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:03 pm

atem wrote:
chloep wrote:it's probably nothing.... her real name is Sara Mason, found her Twitter/Facebook... no twitter friends/mentions of a Chels(Chelsie, Michelle, etc.) one Michelle and one Chelsea on FB, Chelsea is currently active on FB and Michelle looks nothing like these girls(and is only 19)... Suspect 
Thanks for trying! High clap  I couldn't find out the full name and where Sara was from.  Do you know where Sara is from?
Westerville, Ohio yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:05 pm

her Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sara__Eliza

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:19 pm

RS stated that he will be releasing more names tomorrow as well as where the first date took place.

Seems this season, they did the only one first impression rose again.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:34 pm

RS will release 3 more girls tomorrow..
"As of right now, I have either the full name, seen a picture of, or have a first name of 25 of the 27. These will be rolled out over the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow I will release at least three, possibly more. Including one girl who is by far one of the more interesting characters they’ve ever had. I can tell you that for the first time in 3 seasons, only one first impression rose was given out on night one. Got a lot of information coming in from many different directions that I need to sort through so let me figure out when and how I’m going to release it all

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:10 pm

DKWillis wrote:RS will release 3 more girls tomorrow..
"As of right now, I have either the full name, seen a picture of, or have a first name of 25 of the 27. These will be rolled out over the next couple of weeks. Tomorrow I will release at least three, possibly more. Including one girl who is by far one of the more interesting characters they’ve ever had. I can tell you that for the first time in 3 seasons, only one first impression rose was given out on night one.  Got a lot of information coming in from many different directions that I need to sort through so let me figure out when and how I’m going to release it all
How much you want to bet Nikki will be one of the '3 or more' gals tomorrow?

He said 12, I thought there were 13 named by him?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:19 pm

l think the 13 was found here and not by him that we are waiting to see if he list her.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:20 pm

DKWillis wrote:l think the 13 was found here and not by him that we are waiting to see if he list her.
Actually, not all 13 were found here. I think out of the 13, 3 or 4 were named here first?

We still haven't seen the names of Jillian and I think two others?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:37 pm

what l meant was RS posted 12 the 1 of the girls was found here totalling 13 girls

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:59 pm

DKWillis wrote:what l meant was RS posted 12 the 1 of the girls was found here totalling 13 girls
Gotcha. yes 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 45 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 34 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite