SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis September 13th 2013, 3:37 pm

Articles on 2 of the 5 posted on Wed from wetpaint
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-09-11-spoilers-meet-contestant-ashley-poe

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-09-11-spoilers-meet-contestant-kat-hurd

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem September 13th 2013, 4:17 pm

DKWillis wrote:Articles on 2 of the 5 posted on Wed from wetpaint
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-09-11-spoilers-meet-contestant-ashley-poe

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2013-09-11-spoilers-meet-contestant-kat-hurd
Didn't they get the info from RS? What article could they write?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis September 13th 2013, 5:02 pm

He's one of three sources twitter and lG are the other 2 sources. it's a pg long write up and not a paragraph that RS posted.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis September 13th 2013, 6:02 pm

Kasey Jordan FB
September 6 via mobile.
Saturday can not get here soon enough

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis September 13th 2013, 7:05 pm

momoftrips wrote:Orland Park, IL

The Kimberly Bond Boutique, Ltd.
SO EXCITED! The Kimberly Bond Boutique will be dressing a contestant from session 18 of the bachelor!!! Juan Pablo watch out she is coming for you and she is going to look STUNNING!!! like and follow for pictures and updates! show your support!!!!
Could ^ individual possibly be..Allison Marie Restko – Orland Park, IL
Posted in a fashion trend article in 2011 the Mario Make Me a Model Contest the Contestants were finally chosen and they will get... goes on and tells what all they get. Here is a list of the finalists! and she is listed amongst the finalists
For some reason l get the feeling she is possibly in the fashion industry possibly a stylist-hair??

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 13th 2013, 7:45 pm

DKWillis wrote:
momoftrips wrote:Orland Park, IL

The Kimberly Bond Boutique, Ltd.
SO EXCITED! The Kimberly Bond Boutique will be dressing a contestant from session 18 of the bachelor!!! Juan Pablo watch out she is coming for you and she is going to look STUNNING!!! like and follow for pictures and updates! show your support!!!!
Could ^ individual possibly be..Allison Marie Restko – Orland Park, IL
Posted in a fashion trend article in 2011 the Mario Make Me a Model Contest the Contestants were finally chosen and they will get... goes on and tells what all they get.  Here is a list of the finalists! and she is listed amongst the finalists
For some reason l get the feeling she is possibly in the fashion industry possibly a stylist-hair??
Already two ladies from IL.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette September 13th 2013, 7:51 pm

chloep wrote:
atem wrote:
DKWillis wrote:this maybe something or nothing, pc #3 of 35  there's a name card on the table infront of her being interviewed sitting on a blk leather sofa very pretty girl too similiar to the one that Marissa C was holding  l cant make it out but to me it looks like Veronica M ?? so maybe one of u more advance might be able to see it better then l.   http://www.wsbtv.com/gallery/entertainment/bachelor-holds-casting-call-atlanta/gCBcn/#3575912
About to check it out!  Thanks for the heads up.

I looked and saw 'Marrisa' or something with a M.
Yep def. Marissa IMO, and a last name starting with H and ending with d...

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 13 Auditi10i

The last name looks to be Holland.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette September 13th 2013, 8:04 pm

After Ready For Love was over. Several of us posted to many of TPTB to put Sara Lavagnino and Alba Reyes. Alba has recently been in NY and CA. Sara has been pretty quite for the most part. Would love to see them on the show. But we know MF getting wishes our harder than wishing on a wishbone. If I had a pick and he picked one. I would bet with Alba because of her being former Miss Peurto Rico. That would venture him out of USA and a good move, for a next Bachelorette. They are both pretty girls.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis September 13th 2013, 8:27 pm

Alli works for ESPN doesnt say much. This is what is says:
Join Newsle and see news about Alli Marie. It’s free!
As a Newsle member, you’ll be able to:
•See all news articles that mention Alli Marie
•Get alerts on Alli Marie
•Follow your friends & colleagues in the news
http://newsle.com/person/allimarie/20999170

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem September 13th 2013, 10:11 pm

DKWillis wrote:Alli  works for ESPN doesnt say much. This is what is says:
Join Newsle and see news about Alli Marie. It’s free!
As a Newsle member, you’ll be able to:
•See all news articles that mention Alli Marie
•Get alerts on Alli Marie
•Follow your friends & colleagues in the news
http://newsle.com/person/allimarie/20999170
I'm confused. What does she do at ESPN?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis September 14th 2013, 8:48 am

l dont know myself done a search on ESPN reporters, blogs etc and thats the only thing l could find but doesnt really tell u much maybe behind the scene person who knows cuz sailing in the same boat as u atem confused. Havent seen a pic on the net to show her that she as anything to do w/any sports channel let alone ESPN? Guess the waiting game is on to see the intro on M&G nite.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep September 14th 2013, 12:13 pm

actually Alli works for the "Tennis Channel" not ESPN yes
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 45 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 29 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite