SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:02 pm

atem l did find this in one of the tweets...20130930 184343 2NE1 Mini Concert at Times Square Mall Seoul
I Am The Best and Ugly. The volume of IATB was so overwhelming that my phone vibrated off the table. Please skip from 00:51 to 02:07. Bommie glanced over at ...whoever this person & who they happen to glance over at is the clue l take it having problems trying to see it, it seems to come up on a blank web pg and just hangs but will keep trying

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:13 pm

final found another one RS posted video 2 but the glare from the lights interfers with the shot he 1st girl l see is the 1 with the blue/white stripe pants. Not that clear of a pic someone who an put in slow mode might have a better chance of seieng who tis person is. Bommie could be anyone bu lm thinking more of a camera man and he fans over to a girl?

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:14 pm

DKWillis I don't know what you are saying.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:14 pm

atem wrote:momoftrips and Mr Write

What about this tweet sent to RS?  
Life @GivingLemons
@shylypompous Go look at my retweets from @realitysteve, you can see my girl Chels in the videos!
about 18 hours ago
l was referring to your post^^ so l went to check out what GivingLemons was telling @shylypompous to look at his retweets from RS to see if l coud see the girl his was referring to as his Chels in the videos assuming he knew one of the girls when he said Bommie glanced over at.... so l was assuming that the Bommie happened to be the name of a camera man that fanned his camera over to the girl which he was referring to as Chels (which happened to be the tall girl wearing the striped pants.) l thought he was giving us a hint of the girls name "Chels" that was all. Didnt mean to confuse you hope this makes sense now.

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:26 pm

DKWillis wrote:
atem wrote:momoftrips and Mr Write

What about this tweet sent to RS?  
Life @GivingLemons
@shylypompous Go look at my retweets from @realitysteve, you can see my girl Chels in the videos!
about 18 hours ago
l was referring to your post^^ so l went to check out what GivingLemons was telling @shylypompous to look at his retweets from RS to see if l coud see the girl his was referring to as his Chels in the videos assuming he knew one of the girls when he said Bommie glanced over at.... so l was assuming that the Bommie happened to be the name of a camera man that fanned his camera over to the girl which he was referring to as Chels (which happened to be the tall girl wearing the striped pants.)  l thought he was giving us a hint of the girls name "Chels" that was all.  Didnt mean to confuse you hope this makes sense now.
Ok. I see what you mean. Too bad that Lemons person doesn't even give a clue where she's living or follows anyone named Chelsie.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:31 pm

unless its a nick name that she is goes by in her inner circle of friends??

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Michelle?

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:11 pm

That person doesn't follow anyone, but celebs. So, no way to know.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:17 am

Is Boomie one. Of the singers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:23 am

Found it. Boomie is a nickname for one of the. 2ne1 members. (Bom)
http://colorcodedlyrics.com/2ne1

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:45 am

then whoever she looked at in the video is who that Lemons person was referring to as his girl "Chels" then??

DKWillis

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 am

i did some sleuthing and found her real account/name (more coming soon) :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Contestants - Speculation/Spoilers - Discussion

+39
Muslady
Admin
alwaystulips
soccermom333
Sprite