SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:15 pm

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Ecf5a614f88011e2b61522000a1fb007_7
Thank you for the show at work! @SeattleFireDepartment

i am more than happy that he keep sharing!!......smileyyay 
i assume this has to be Lake Union....

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:26 pm

i just need to spill it out before i call it a break :

i just hope Chris will give his best "treatment" :uptonogood Embarressed!   on FD night to get Des`s "fantasy" mind right and to give her the clarity she needs...:yes:  Hugesmile....... Errr...., i take it back. I am sure he DID!!..😆 :lala:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:35 pm

mimitalks wrote:
SLA44 wrote:Yes I remember that mimi and wasn't she the one that brought up the picture change on Chris' Twitter account?  She also removed that picture from this thread that she had put up and I don't remember her name right now but I think it started with a 'j'.

I think I remember it starting with a J as well. I went into the archives and found another poster who seemed to know him. Scoopsville.
This is from that poster.

"I get that you are just having fun and even though you are a little "crazy" over Chris at times, I think all have been quite respectful in this unusual situation.  Hometown tonight! Should be interesting for sure!"

I do think we are being very respectful here. Most of us seem to be fans and hope he does end up with Desiree. Regardless, we all seem to admire the person he seems to be.

Scoopsville had this to say: It was when he was young, not sure how it started. Doesn't really go by any nicknames now....Chris is short for Christopher which is what he was called for years by his family.  You may have picked up watching the show that he is mature for his age and takes challenges and disappointments well, even relationships that don't go his way. :shocked!: :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:44 pm

Was Scoopsville trying to tell us something? At least he's okay, even if our hopes are dashed. But we can still hope.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:45 pm

Hope to see a Lot of this

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Passionate  On their Date tonight .

:yes:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:51 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hope to see a Lot of this

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 64 Passionate  On their Date tonight .

rc49ers.    I love it!:Woah-hoo:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:52 pm

rc49ers wrote:Hope to see a Lot of this

I think you can count on that Bis!
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:55 pm

Loving all of the Chris beatingheart today! I am nervous and anxious for tonight. I can't wait to see their date. I'm also going to be thinking of Chris' happy smile in recent photos!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:40 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Loving all of the Chris beatingheart today! I am nervous and anxious for tonight. I can't wait to see their date. I'm also going to be thinking of Chris' happy smile in recent photos!

2boys, I've missed you here. Like you, I am really nervous about tonight but at the same time, very hopeful. I've prepared myself for anything and everything!!!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say best of luck and hope it's fun here in Chrisville tonight! He is a wonderful man and Des would be very lucky to have him by her side in the future.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:14 pm

IrishGal wrote:Just wanted to stop by and say best of luck and hope it's fun here in Chrisville tonight!  He is a wonderful man and Des would be very lucky to have him by her side in the future.  

Thanks for dropping by, Irish! We always try to keep it fun here in Chrisville and if our hopes get dashed then at least we know, he is happy now!!! 

to the bolded....do you know something we don't :cutesmile!:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:20 pm

It's fantasy suite night....:Drool: :Woah-hoo:  whipped  :eyesigh:  eyedrool  laughlaughlaugh  :Flirty:  smileyyay  too much?? Yes?? No??? :anyone?: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy