SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Regardless of who if anyone is F1, I will say this. Chris is happy these days. I haven't seen a single pic of him that doesn't say..."I'm happy."

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:27 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Regardless of who if anyone is F1, I will say this. Chris is happy these days. I haven't seen a single pic of him that doesn't say..."I'm happy."

I agree with that. But isn't that one thing Des loved about him? He was so positive? Oh, oh, I'm doing it again...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:I'm streissed, 'cause we might be Fleissed!!!!!

care to explain more?...laugh out loud...giggling 

Oh, I'm getting a little paranoid that all the tweets are being thrown out there - orchestrated, if you will. Info like Nate's PM that the spoilers are wrong that someone quite handily sent to R.S . All designed to keep us in a tizzy? or are they true hints? Regardless, I have a date at 7 p.m. CST tonight (not with hubby) to at least make it through Finale Part 1 without falling apart...

LOl..i dont know abt Nate`s tweet and others....but dont you realize that actually Chris only tweets and insta around the time when us here in Chrisville were hoping him to do so?....giggling 
#WsihfulThinkingButNotReally......#GratefulChrisvillers   #ChrisIsAwesome   :sending flowers 

Tell me if I'm wrong, ladies (I think most of us are females, right?), but wasn't his cousin posting on here not too long ago? or someone who knew him?
Of course I don't remember a name. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:35 pm

mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
mimitalks wrote:I'm streissed, 'cause we might be Fleissed!!!!!

care to explain more?...laugh out loud...giggling 

Oh, I'm getting a little paranoid that all the tweets are being thrown out there - orchestrated, if you will. Info like Nate's PM that the spoilers are wrong that someone quite handily sent to R.S . All designed to keep us in a tizzy? or are they true hints? Regardless, I have a date at 7 p.m. CST tonight (not with hubby) to at least make it through Finale Part 1 without falling apart...

LOl..i dont know abt Nate`s tweet and others....but dont you realize that actually Chris only tweets and insta around the time when us here in Chrisville were hoping him to do so?....giggling 
#WsihfulThinkingButNotReally......#GratefulChrisvillers   #ChrisIsAwesome   :sending flowers 

Tell me if I'm wrong, ladies (I think most of us are females, right?), but wasn't his cousin posting on here not too long ago? or someone who knew him?
Of course I don't remember a name. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

true..a couple of his family members and relatives are member on this board. in fact, few have been regular posters of Chrisville. yes 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Regardless of who if anyone is F1, I will say this. Chris is happy these days. I haven't seen a single pic of him that doesn't say..."I'm happy."

this is why i think me boarding on Chris`s train, even from pre-season is worth for. Regardless of my head spinning, heart pitter patter, lack of sleep and being called crazy weird :laughingoutlou, seeing him happy is the foremost important thing to me.  I have said it for 109876879 times, Heck, IDC if he is the F1 or F26 !!...:giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:45 pm

Yes I remember that mimi and wasn't she the one that brought up the picture change on Chris' Twitter account?  She also removed that picture from this thread that she had put up and I don't remember her name right now but I think it started with a 'j'.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:01 pm

SLA44 wrote:Yes I remember that mimi and wasn't she the one that brought up the picture change on Chris' Twitter account?  She also removed that picture from this thread that she had put up and I don't remember her name right now but I think it started with a 'j'.

I think I remember it starting with a J as well. I went into the archives and found another poster who seemed to know him. Scoopsville.
This is from that poster.

"I get that you are just having fun and even though you are a little "crazy" over Chris at times, I think all have been quite respectful in this unusual situation. Hometown tonight! Should be interesting for sure!"

I do think we are being very respectful here. Most of us seem to be fans and hope he does end up with Desiree. Regardless, we all seem to admire the person he seems to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:04 pm

I thought I posted this but maybe not...Has anyone noticed the "whisper talk" that Chris does, Des has started doing now.SEVERAL times throughout the season I have heard her do this. In one of the previews she says,"It breaks my heart" in that voice.I never heard her do this in Sean's season, and it looks like a sweet mannerism she has picked up from Chris.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:06 pm

Ladies are we ready for the steamy FD?!?!   bestbud! yes 
I know Drew's is supposedly the steamiest, but those images of Chris & Des look pretty hot!!!  I just hope we get some, they left a lot out of the Madeira  date.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:10 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I thought I posted this but maybe not...Has anyone noticed the "whisper talk" that Chris does, Des has started doing now.SEVERAL times throughout the season I have heard her do this. In one of the previews she says,"It breaks my heart" in that voice.I never heard her do this in Sean's season, and it looks like a sweet mannerism she has picked up from Chris.

yes..they reminds me so much of Aliberto...a best way to sneak off from the microphone to say lovey dovey words...giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:11 pm

b wrote:Ladies are we ready for the steamy FD?!?!   bestbud! yes 
I know Drew's is supposedly the steamiest, but those images of Chris & Des look pretty hot!!!  I just hope we get some, they left a lot out of the Madeira  date.

ITA with you, b..here is to hoping they wouldnt be so stingy of Chres this time...Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:13 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:I thought I posted this but maybe not...Has anyone noticed the "whisper talk" that Chris does, Des has started doing now.SEVERAL times throughout the season I have heard her do this. In one of the previews she says,"It breaks my heart" in that voice.I never heard her do this in Sean's season, and it looks like a sweet mannerism she has picked up from Chris.

yes..they reminds me so much of Aliberto...a best way to sneak off from the microphone to say lovey dovey words...giggling 

Ash & JP did it as well. Lots of things to make u go umm?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #7

+61
Rosepetal
DKWillis
Tiggerlgh
CHO
Luvvy