SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by richmondrose Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Okay, just watched the video and I have one question. Was that Jef Holm skateboarding in McMinnville at the beginning of the clip? :cutesmile!: 
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 49 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:29 pm

richmondrose wrote:Okay, just watched the video and I have one question. Was that Jef Holm skateboarding in McMinnville at the beginning of the clip? :cutesmile!: 

hehehe rofl :laughingoutlou .if you pay close attention, you'll see that only Chris who didnt get close up tiny critters or plant intro on his vid--he got Jef Holm!!.(and no!!..i dont regard 1F as tiny critter.😆 ) ...lets see : Zak = what?bunny/chipmunk?...Drew= flowers+cactus ......Brooks = duck(?)..........................relax y'all i am just having fun!...:bigsmile:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:14 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Okay, just watched the video and I have one question. Was that Jef Holm skateboarding in McMinnville at the beginning of the clip? :cutesmile!: 

hehehe rofl :laughingoutlou .if you pay close attention, you'll see that only Chris who didnt get close up tiny critters or plant intro on his vid--he got Jef Holm!!.(and no!!..i dont regard 1F as tiny critter.😆 ) ...lets see : Zak = what?bunny/chipmunk?...Drew= flowers+cactus ......Brooks = duck(?)..........................relax y'all i am just having fun!...:bigsmile:

Jef holm isn't a tiny critter????

Did you guys catch when chris was walking down stairs at his patents he said "ok brb"!!! He is a cute dork!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:27 am

Oh my gosh, too funny! Well, clearly Jef has been campaigning hard for the next Bachelor lead but this is going a bit overboard.

I am struck again by what a great athlete Des is. She can pitch, catch and hit! No wonder Chris was so giddy. Chris also told his Dad that she plays volleyball. Hmmm ... seems to me that Chris has been playing some volleyball himself lately and tweeting about it. We also know that Des can play soccer and commented on Chris' soccer playing abilities so another sport they have in common.

I strong believe that athletes have great respect and admiration for other athletes and can really bolster a relationship. My husband and I workout together all the time and it's a fun bond that we share as a couple and as a family. He's also coached our children in sports over the years and it's activities like that that brings a family together.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4