SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by scoopsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Scoopsville, if chris doesn't end up being her f1 do you think he would consider the bachelor role?

Sorry, not free to say.  BTW, I get all of the abbreviations used except LCD..mind clueing me in?  ( Last chance date?)

Last edited by scoopsville on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Rolly Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Last chance date
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

Rolly wrote:Last chance date

Ahh Ha..thanks!

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:13 pm

scoopsville wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Scoopsville, if chris doesn't end up being her f1 do you think he would consider the bachelor role?

Sorry, not free to say.  BTW, I get all of the abbreviations used except LCD..mind cluing me in?  ( Last chance date?)

Completely understand!!! Yes, LCD is last chance date! So glad to have you posting with us!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:14 pm

Wondering what time you guys chat while watching the show? Are you on Eastern time, or another time zone?

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 pm

scoopsville wrote:Wondering what time you guys chat while watching the show?  Are you on Eastern time, or another time zone?

Hi, Scoopsville! We chat on Eastern Time zone coz it's the earliest airing. The guys on the west coast or in Mura's case half way across the world, usually watch online using the streaming links.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:20 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
scoopsville wrote:Wondering what time you guys chat while watching the show?  Are you on Eastern time, or another time zone?

Hi, Scoopsville! We chat on Eastern Time zone coz it's the earliest airing. The guys on the west coast or in Mura's case half way across the world, usually watch online using the streaming links.

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:35 pm

:WAVEY: We are chatting about the episode tonight here:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2019p168-episode-8-htd-s-7-18-bachelorette-9-discussion-spoilers#498653
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:43 pm

Chris' HTD is next...can't wait. Hopefully, it's as good as the first 2!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:47 pm

Here we gooo!! party time  wine 

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:49 pm

She ran to him! Did u notice?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:50 pm

they are so cute together. Chris is like a kid in a candy store!

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4