SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:23 pm

MVM, as a big Chris fan, I love the picture you just painted. Storybook
ending, indeed! No matter the outcome, though, Chris has been looking really happy in his recent pictures with fans. Have you had a chance to see them?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 25 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:19 pm

I have lots of company this afternoon! Won't be able to watch ep with u guys :( but I will catch up later tonight :)

Mura I will pm u back later when I have time!

I'm sad this is the first ep I won't be able to live chat with u guys!!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:36 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:Good morning to Chrisville! I am so excited for HTD to see our boy with his family. I love Chris' poems but I hope they focus more on how fun loving, athletic and perfect gentleman he is with Des tonight. I don't want to see our guy get more backlash in Twittersphere for his sweet poems when clearly Des loves them and even wrote one for him herself.

If Chris is not Des F1 (... and ... fun to read how some are questioning spoilers now ...), I hope the rest of America sees tonight why Chris deserves to be the next Bachelor.

EDIT: Wow ... I just poked around some of the other threads and REALLY interesting to see that more and more folks are suggesting that spoilers could be wrong and that edit (thanks JBF!!!) is pointing to Chris as her F1. Wow! I have long believed the spoilers from the very reliable San and Love_Me because I did see Des sparkle just a bit brighter with Brooks but I've just long thought as a mommy that Chris is the better choice for her in the long term. Well, sure will be interesting to see how these coming episodes play out.

I wonder, wonder if Fleiss "ordered" sources to mislead (or flat out lie) to the known Bach sleuthers/spoiler sites just to keep the audience guessing til the bitter end. I have not been paying too close attention to the previews or watching any scenes ahead of time because I like to be surprised each episode. But we've heard our Princess Des tell us she was in love with Brooks and falling in love with Chris. We see a lot of tears and drama in future episodes. From what I recall we also see some calm/hot/loving scenes with Des and Chris (esp that scene of them rolling in sand and then playing with sealife). I wonder if it does make more sense for Des' Cinderella edit to get her heart broken or feel disappointed by Brooks/Drew (two great guys I might add) when her true Prince Chris sweeps in at the finish line that really matters. Now that's a storybook ending!!

Analyzing VOs and PIs, this is exactly what ive seen ever since Ep.3. They tried to choked down this Cinderella-Prince Charming fairy tale into my throat!!..laugh out loud. Thats why i am having hard time believing the spoilers. Why would they ruin the dreamy story line they built with such precision from the very beginning to only ruin it in the end?. I suspect MF came into his right sense this season, to finally show us a a complete love story unfold throughout this season ..laugh out loud.. Maybe its bc their sweetheart, Cindy lead's effects?.....giggling
I agree though, regardless the outcome, his awesomeness alone need to be celebrated.!!..:yes: firework . He seems happy and in a good place right now. Thats the only matter. :yes: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:39 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I have lots of company this afternoon! Won't be able to watch ep with u guys sad but I will catch up later tonight Smiley

Mura I will pm u back later when I have time!

I'm sad this is the first ep I won't be able to live chat with u guys!!!!!!

console . We certainly will miss u, britt!! bestbud! 

but im sure we will get to see your HILLARIOUS comments soon!!. Hugesmile lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:45 pm

reb wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Scoopsville? U are not chris are you? If you are, I'm embarrassed! giggling 

spitcoffee  me too!!....but i am sure he is loving and forgiving...(for all of the inappropriate things that have been said and done...and for...many more that may come!....  cheeky  peace ).

In all seriousness, Just in case..........
Chris!! handwave.... We love you and very proud of you!!....blowkiss . Here is the final rose for you...for you 

yours, Chrisvillers  group hug

Bahaha... Scoopville, you are def Chris :yes:  Welcomme to Chrisville!!bowdown 

Most definitely NOT Chris..he's not into talking about himself

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:59 pm

scoopsville wrote:
reb wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:Scoopsville? U are not chris are you? If you are, I'm embarrassed! giggling 

spitcoffee  me too!!....but i am sure he is loving and forgiving...(for all of the inappropriate things that have been said and done...and for...many more that may come!....  cheeky  peace ).

In all seriousness, Just in case..........
Chris!! handwave.... We love you and very proud of you!!....blowkiss . Here is the final rose for you...for you 

yours, Chrisvillers  group hug

Bahaha... Scoopville, you are def Chris :yes:  Welcomme to Chrisville!!bowdown 

Most definitely NOT Chris..he's not into talking about himself

Thanks for clarifying, scoopsville.....hope you dont mind our craziness in here. We were just joking around...giggling.
We really appreciate your posts and keep hoping you would post more..Praying ...We promise we will try to keep our best behavior next time..laugh out loud...bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:Good morning to Chrisville! I am so excited for HTD to see our boy with his family. I love Chris' poems but I hope they focus more on how fun loving, athletic and perfect gentleman he is with Des tonight. I don't want to see our guy get more backlash in Twittersphere for his sweet poems when clearly Des loves them and even wrote one for him herself.

If Chris is not Des F1 (... and ... fun to read how some are questioning spoilers now ...), I hope the rest of America sees tonight why Chris deserves to be the next Bachelor.

EDIT: Wow ... I just poked around some of the other threads and REALLY interesting to see that more and more folks are suggesting that spoilers could be wrong and that edit (thanks JBF!!!) is pointing to Chris as her F1. Wow! I have long believed the spoilers from the very reliable San and Love_Me because I did see Des sparkle just a bit brighter with Brooks but I've just long thought as a mommy that Chris is the better choice for her in the long term. Well, sure will be interesting to see how these coming episodes play out.

I wonder, wonder if Fleiss "ordered" sources to mislead (or flat out lie) to the known Bach sleuthers/spoiler sites just to keep the audience guessing til the bitter end. I have not been paying too close attention to the previews or watching any scenes ahead of time because I like to be surprised each episode. But we've heard our Princess Des tell us she was in love with Brooks and falling in love with Chris. We see a lot of tears and drama in future episodes. From what I recall we also see some calm/hot/loving scenes with Des and Chris (esp that scene of them rolling in sand and then playing with sealife). I wonder if it does make more sense for Des' Cinderella edit to get her heart broken or feel disappointed by Brooks/Drew (two great guys I might add) when her true Prince Chris sweeps in at the finish line that really matters. Now that's a storybook ending!!

Analyzing VOs and PIs, this is exactly what ive seen ever since Ep.3. They tried to choked down this Cinderella-Prince Charming fairy tale into my throat!!..laugh out loud. Thats why i am having hard time believing the spoilers. Why would they ruin the dreamy story line they built with such precision from the very beginning to only ruin it in the end?. I suspect MF came into his right sense this season, to finally show us a a complete love story unfold throughout this season ..laugh out loud.. Maybe its bc their sweetheart, Cindy lead's effects?.....giggling
I agree though, regardless the outcome, his awesomeness alone need to be celebrated.!!..:yes: firework . He seems happy and in a good place right now. Thats the only matter. :yes: 

I just looked up Fleiss' interview about Des' season and he says...

“All I can say is you will be shocked by how this ends.” And ... “It doesn’t make sense in some ways,” he says of the outcome. “It comes out of left field in other ways. But it’s the weirdest ending we’ve ever had, that’s for sure. I don’t know that Desiree is happy with it, or the guys are happy with it, but it sure is interesting to watch."

Based on the previews we saw a couple weeks back, it was a very strange contrast on her time with Chris vs. her time with Brooks/Drew. The Chris scenes were romantic, fun and adventurous while the Brooks scenes were tears & drama. Even the Drew scenes had some tears.  So, breaking down Fleiss' comment ...

-"The shock" is that Brooks comes back and she picks him in the end.

- "Out of left field" is Brooks surprise return when everyone was thinking it would be Chris at the end.

- "Doesn't make sense" because viewers will see that while Des initially had hard time about Brooks leaving, she comes to terms with his leaving and has an awesome time with Chris during his Meet the Parents and Last Chance dates.  All signs are pointing toward Chris (and Des happy with this choice) but then Brooks wanders back into production and she picks him. Or, possibly even worse (!), Des tells viewing audience or tells Chris directly that she is in love with him yet doesn't pick him.

-"I don't know that Des is happy" because maybe viewers are not going to know what to believe. Does she still love Chris? How can she take Brooks back when he left her?

I bet they are going to make finale a cliff hanger until the end and then resolve the situation between Des/Brooks and Des/Chris at the ATFR.

That's why I think all signs are pointing toward Chris being next Bachelor. If he brings her happiness that we see on the previews and others bring her tears, yet she picks Brooks, he surely earned his spot in the Bachelor role (if he wants it!)
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:42 pm

IDK maybe this is a no pick?

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:57 pm

Scoopsville, if chris doesn't end up being her f1 do you think he would consider the bachelor role?
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:02 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I just looked up Fleiss' interview about Des' season and he says...

“All I can say is you will be shocked by how this ends.” And ... “It doesn’t make sense in some ways,” he says of the outcome. “It comes out of left field in other ways. But it’s the weirdest ending we’ve ever had, that’s for sure. I don’t know that Desiree is happy with it, or the guys are happy with it, but it sure is interesting to watch."

Based on the previews we saw a couple weeks back, it was a very strange contrast on her time with Chris vs. her time with Brooks/Drew. The Chris scenes were romantic, fun and adventurous while the Brooks scenes were tears & drama. Even the Drew scenes had some tears.  So, breaking down Fleiss' comment ...

-"The shock" is that Brooks comes back and she picks him in the end.

- "Out of left field" is Brooks surprise return when everyone was thinking it would be Chris at the end.  

- "Doesn't make sense" because viewers will see that while Des initially had hard time about Brooks leaving, she comes to terms with his leaving and has an awesome time with Chris during his Meet the Parents and Last Chance dates.  All signs are pointing toward Chris (and Des happy with this choice) but then Brooks wanders back into production and she picks him. Or, possibly even worse (!), Des tells viewing audience or tells Chris directly that she is in love with him yet doesn't pick him.

-"I don't know that Des is happy" because maybe viewers are not going to know what to believe. Does she still love Chris? How can she take Brooks back when he left her?  

I bet they are going to make finale a cliff hanger until the end and then resolve the situation between Des/Brooks and Des/Chris at the ATFR.

That's why I think all signs are pointing toward Chris being next Bachelor. If he brings her happiness that we see on the previews and others bring her tears, yet she picks Brooks, he surely earned his spot in the Bachelor role (if he wants it!)

I always extremely cautious when it comes to MF's hype...laugh out loud...
As JBF once said. He has a list of what they have been done and havent on the show.
so the weirdest ending ever can simply refers to the "practice" they never had before. Im leaning toward Brooks leave and came back to "crash" Chris's FRC. at that time Drew already had being let go. (I catched Des's lips saying "someone else" on the preview..meaning she pulled a Chris L on Drew).
yet my endless wondering mind kept bugging me. am i the only one thinking that actually Chris-Des relationship is obviously surpass the other guys?..i mean, they already discuss about kids.she buried her face in Chris's neck.gave him kiss on the cheek (is a sign of a VERY intimate connection, right?) and the one of him saying : at this point is all about when do we get to started to spend the rest of our life together..just got me.
I mean, do u think he is delusional? he MUST have gotten reciprocation from Des about her feeling and deep convo with her about their future together. and oh, havent u catch up that its been revealed that the PI where Des wearing red saying she never felt so loved is from Chris's LCD?. She is feeling overwhelmed by our boy's love..!!...i mean, who wouldnt?? haha
If Chris is not the F1, why wouldnt they give them a physical edit like Arie-Em? why left all of the hot kisses/intimacies and Des's "reciprocation" on editing floor?
to top that, beader once said, coming out of the left field could simply means that Chris is the F1 (as it is a term in Baseball field). Des wanted Brooks all along (per they shown us, by her confession to CH), but in the end she realized Chris is everything she needs in her life.Yup i know, i am a hopeless romantic...giggling 
(OTOH i have done my investigation that they given Zak the edit as the next lead :yes:. Watch out...he will drop the L-bomb and offer her his AC ring on tonight's episode!!. Wonder why? bc Chris is "taken"?...prolly!!.:whistle: ..laugh out loud..)
I do realize the risk is on me. I remember nd once mentioned : fairy tale seldom pans out on this silly show. 😆 
thank God, i still have a happy RL to live on, aside from this crazy reality-TV love story..Hugesmile

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by scoopsville Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:58 pm

I get that you are just having fun and even though you are a little "crazy" over Chris at times, I think all have been quite respectful in this unusual situation.  Hometown tonight! Should be interesting for sure!

scoopsville

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:02 pm

scoopsville wrote:I get that you are just having fun and even though you are a little "crazy" over Chris at times, I think all have been quite respectful in this unusual situation.  Hometown tonight! Should be interesting for sure!

so glad that you have thought so....bestbud! . Yes, cant wait to see Chris in his own element : BB and family. and excited to see the awesome Siegfried's family!.....High clap 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4