SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 pm

reb wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
reb wrote:Gaaah... What has happend to the tweets?!

hi reb!!..thanks for bringing those Chris-love over here...bestbud! 
now.. i would love you to share me on HOW to bring those tweets with all of the quotation like that.Praying ..it would be greatly appreciated..TIA.

No probs!!

To bring a tweet over here:
hover over the tweet with the cursor. On the right hand side click on More and select embed tweet. Copy the code provided and paste in your message on here.

Hope that makes sense!bestbud!

got it!!..thanks a lot reb!!..bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Sharing some Chris love:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 Kissy3_zps93d45848

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:17 pm

Hi, 2boys!
Thanks for decorating the thread. Coming here always brings me back into my "zen" zone :yes:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:13 pm

Ali Fedotowsky's Bachelorette Blog: Emotional Hometown Dates and a Ring Returned

Chris: McMinnville, Ore.
The baseball date was so adorable. And the one thing that stood out to me (yet again!) is that Desiree found the time outside of the filming to do something some special for Chris. She wrote him the poem during her free time and now she drew something for him! That honestly speaks volumes on how she feels. I've explained in a past blog that you get little to no time to relax as the Bachelorette. The fact that Desiree spends that time doing nice things for Chris makes me feel pretty confident that she picks him in the end. I've said it before and I'm sticking to it.

she mentioned about the possible twist as well :
And I know we keep hearing Desiree say that she loves Brooks. But the fact that the producers keep showing it makes me wonder if she actually picks him in the end. Why would the producers give it away this early? They never have in the past. I think that they want to keep us thinking it's him so that we'll be surprised when it's not! Honestly though, having spent so much time watching this show, that's just my theory.

http://www.eonline.com/news/439436/ali-fedotowsky-s-bachelorette-blog-emotional-hometown-dates-and-a-ring-returned

to the bolded, its funny, that i have the same confidence even before the season has started yet!!..laugh out loud...(yes,i realize that i am just one of silly weirdos representing 0.0001% minority in here cheeky )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Hi, 2boys!
Thanks for decorating the thread. Coming here always brings me back into my "zen" zone :yes:

:WAVEY: We can't get enough of seeing our guy can we!

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I agree with ali that des puts a lot of thought into our boy! Why do that if u don't think he could be the one. She doesn't do that for anyone else!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:38 pm

2boys3girls wrote:

no, we can't...so here's some baseball action....:Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 1045170_488391834572738_354813239_n

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

no, we can't...so here's some baseball action....:Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 48 1045170_488391834572738_354813239_n

:eyesigh: 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by b Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

What did you all think of Chris' comment to the Wetpaint editor re: Des? "She was nice...on the show." I wasn't sure how to take it.

Do you think he was afraid to give anything away so he just said "she was nice", then clarified "on the show" to indicate he couldn't say if he'd seen her since the show -OR-
do you think he's still heartbroken and meant "she was nice (during) the show" since the end wasn't what he wanted?

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:49 pm

brittany4400 wrote:I agree with ali that des puts a lot of thought into our boy! Why do that if u don't think he could be the one. She doesn't do that for anyone else!

I agree word  1 million percent!!...laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:50 pm

b wrote:What did you all think of Chris' comment to the Wetpaint editor re: Des?  "She was nice...on the show."  I wasn't sure how to take it.  

Do you think he was afraid to give anything away so he just said "she was nice", then clarified "on the show" to indicate he couldn't say if he'd seen her since the show -OR-
do you think he's still heartbroken and meant "she was nice (during) the show" since the end wasn't what he wanted?

its just a standard, safe answer for such Q..happened every season...we shall see at ATFR i guess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

scoopsville wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I have a million dollar question :
Des said, 3 most important qualities in a man she's been looking for :
1. Expressive--be able to express his feeling
2. Adventuruous
3. Want to have kids

i can see our boy perfectly fit the first and third criteria. but many said, he is not adventuruous...so there is no way he can be the F1.
(OTOH i wonder, Brooks is def.not expressive..laugh out loud)

IMO him being in this show def. a prove that he is an adventuruous guy. He loves to be in a new place, meet new people. thats what adv. all about, right?...and learning from his bio, he is well-travelled too..(been to Europe). so i can see him fit in the #2 criteria as well.

what do you guys say? is he an adventurous guy?? :anyone?:   

(any additional insights from anyone knows him in person would be greatly appreciated  Praying )

Absolutely no problem with all three qualities Hugesmile 

Hey Scoopsville!!..:WAVEY:, you were so right!!
we got a re-confirmation from Des, the homegirl herself, on 2: 39  thumbsup

my fav is 4:15 ---its always those all little gestures that matter the most. cheerleader cheerleader 
and there is a reason WHY they chose to show all of these stuff...

ETA. 2: 07: this is a FILLER VO. if u notice, on EVERY date she had with Chris, her key lines : - have known him for a while, comfortable and i can be myself. You can find these key lines also on Ep.3 (slow dancing scene, as a filler VO as well), Ep.5 Munich Date and Ep. 7 Madeira Date. She didnt talk about these lines much about the other guys. yes 

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4