SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:30 am

canyonvue wrote:BTW, I read more about nose adjustments now. I had NO idea something like that even existed. They really could've warned people about it. They didn't have to do it on the show. But, it doesn't seem so bad now. Just, not on a TV show. Not on a dating TV when you're trying to impress a girl.

Girl, we left the nose stuff a couple a pages back! I though u had brought us your fav chris pic.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:33 am

brittany4400 wrote:

Girl, we left the nose stuff a couple a pages back! I though u had brought us your fav chris pic.

High clap 

This is Chris Country after all!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:36 am

2boys3girls wrote:I was watching their date so I thought why not...

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 Kissy_zpsc2ee90d0

Cute!!!! But.. She needs to be careful with those giant hands before she rips our boys earlobe off!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:47 am

canyonvue wrote:BTW, I read more about nose adjustments now. I had NO idea something like that even existed. They really could've warned people about it. They didn't have to do it on the show. But, it doesn't seem so bad now. Just, not on a TV show. Not on a dating TV when you're trying to impress a girl.

deadhorse Please don't :stirthepot in a happy place Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:49 am

I wasn't trying to be mean. I was saying that now I don't think it's half as bad as I thought. It was just shocking. Some people may have never heard of that. They could've just given some warning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:02 am

Not sure if this has been discussed earlier in this Chris thread, but I was really curious about the Ex-girlfriend that several of Chris' family members kept mentioning that they didn't like (on Chris HTD).

First of all, poor girl, to have to find out on national TV that your ex's family all hated you!

Does anyone have any more info about this Ex? Was it discussed on a particular page of this Chris thread? Thanks!!

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:08 am

aLuvrNotAFightr wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed earlier in this Chris thread, but I was really curious about the Ex-girlfriend that several of Chris' family members kept mentioning that they didn't like (on Chris HTD).

First of all, poor girl, to have to find out on national TV that your ex's family all hated you!

Does anyone have any more info about this Ex?  Was it discussed on a particular page of this Chris thread?  Thanks!!

I don't think anyone really knows what happened between them. Just that she moved to Portland with him for about a yr and they broke up and she moved back to Arizona!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:29 am

brittany4400 wrote:
aLuvrNotAFightr wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed earlier in this Chris thread, but I was really curious about the Ex-girlfriend that several of Chris' family members kept mentioning that they didn't like (on Chris HTD).

Does anyone have any more info about this Ex?  Was it discussed on a particular page of this Chris thread?  Thanks!!

I don't think anyone really knows what happened between them. Just that she moved to Portland with him for about a yr and they broke up and she moved back to Arizona!

Thanks Brittany!

I think TPTB could/should have edited out that part.

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:35 am

Finally back in Chrisville!!!

To bring some more Chris-love over here from Twitter :D

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 <blockquote class=

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 47 <blockquote class=

reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:39 am

Gaaah... What has happend to the tweets?!

reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:54 am

reb wrote:Gaaah... What has happend to the tweets?!

hi reb!!..thanks for bringing those Chris-love over here...bestbud! 
now.. i would love you to share me on HOW to bring those tweets with all of the quotation like that.Praying ..it would be greatly appreciated..TIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:43 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
reb wrote:Gaaah... What has happend to the tweets?!

hi reb!!..thanks for bringing those Chris-love over here...bestbud! 
now.. i would love you to share me on HOW to bring those tweets with all of the quotation like that.Praying ..it would be greatly appreciated..TIA.

No probs!!

To bring a tweet over here:
hover over the tweet with the cursor. On the right hand side click on More and select embed tweet. Copy the code provided and paste in your message on here.

Hope that makes sense!bestbud!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4