SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:37 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Thanks Smiley!

I can sense another fanvid is in the works  👋 truelove!

OMG dont tease me like that! bbmom!!.giggling ...yes true love, it is the same song when they did slow dancing on Munich.
oh, sorry if this OOT but i love all of your JeJo fanvid!!..i am a fan myself, and it melt my heart seeing it. yes 
oh,,, while bbmom can sense a fanvid is in the works, i personally can sense another JeJo is in the works on this season!!.. We shall see at the finale!! Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 am

just thought need to bring these Chris love over here :

Sara Langille Sara Langille ‏@saralangille 9h

Normally #romance makes me cringe but you got me with that poem @ChrisRSiegfried!

Lea Dilling ‏@leadilling 11h

Shakespeare ain't got nothin on Chris! #luckydes @ChrisRSiegfried @BacheloretteABC

Marissa ‏@marissa_pardini 8h
   Loling at the fact that Hanna and I had a good 5 minute conversation about how perfect @ChrisRSiegfried's chest hair is.

The frist two made me go :pinkaw: while the last one just the perfect hehehe  spitcoffee for me!!..rotfl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:36 am

Gotta ask the show`s legend, poem Master himself :
http://www.tvballa.com/2013/07/100437/ryan-sutter-who-i-think-desiree-hartsock-will-pick-bachelorette#full_story

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:12 am

I'm so a happy to wake up and see you two here. I was bummed out last night. Not particularly about the ep but I was the only chris fan in the ep thread. For some reason it waspick on chris night and I felt a bit defenseless without my girls. I understand if your fan of another contestant but whatever..... I'm just glad to see u girls home and can't wait to see what u guys think. I think chris is perfect and he should not settle for anything less that someone who loves him for the perfect man he is.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:31 am

brittany4400 wrote:I'm so a happy to wake up and see you two here. I was bummed out last night. Not particularly about the ep but I was the only chris fan in the ep thread. For some reason it waspick on chris night and I felt a bit defenseless without my girls. I understand if your fan of another contestant but whatever..... I'm just glad to see u girls home and can't wait to see what u guys think. I think chris is perfect and he should not settle for anything less that someone who loves him for the perfect man he is.

So sorry you were left on your own last night, Britt. Mother Nature played havoc on our city and it was lights out until about 11pm. Anyway, for every person who picks on Chris there are 2 more who love him, you may not necessarily see them here but they are out there. Like you I don't understand the need to put down a contestant just to boost a favorite.... no idea 
Chris will find that perfect girl for sure. A genuine, down-to-earth, loving man like him deserves nothing less!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:43 am

brittany4400 wrote:I'm so a happy to wake up and see you two here. I was bummed out last night. Not particularly about the ep but I was the only chris fan in the ep thread. For some reason it waspick on chris night and I felt a bit defenseless without my girls. I understand if your fan of another contestant but whatever..... I'm just glad to see u girls home and can't wait to see what u guys think. I think chris is perfect and he should not settle for anything less that someone who loves him for the perfect man he is.

Awww..thanks Britt!! I guess if you`re not a spoiled F1 fan, then you should be defenseless...this is a hypothesis that turned out to be the ultimate truth for me as a  former team Arie..laugh out loud..!!...so yes, its not new...hope you will get used to it soon...honey!!.cheeky ..console . I hope at least here in Chrisville we can find a free place to share, state our opinions and be unbelievable happy place for all Chrisvillers!!
Cant still found my way to any online link that work....but im sure my thinking would not be a far from yours!..laugh out loud...giggling bestbud! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:09 pm

DES`s People Blog on Chris

Episode 1 :
I love a man who can make me laugh, so another entrance that was witty and fun was Chris getting down on one knee to then only wipe sweat from his brow and tie his shoe. Way to scare me and trick me all at the same time!

Episode 3 :
Chris Gets a Rose   (actually, she put this special title for our Ziggy.just sayin)
That night I had really great conversations with everyone, but the highlight was my time with Chris. I didn't expect our conversation to come so easily. I felt like I'd known him for years. He was so witty and confident, and I knew I wanted to spend more time with him. Giving Chris the rose meant a lot to me and the slow dance in the park was the romance I had hoped for.

Episode 4 :
Another surprise came from Chris, who shared a poem that he wrote. I write poetry as well. Knowing we have that common interest was more than I could have imagined. He showed another side, and that left me intrigued.

Episode 5 :
I couldn't wait to spend a full day with Chris. It was important for me to see if we could have fun being tourists and just be spontaneous. I also wanted to see how he looked in a pair of lederhosen! Chris was so playful that I knew we could have fun together on a daily basis. And he was the perfect man to be there after my surprise visitor. Even though I know I'm dating multiple guys, it was awkward to be in the middle of a fun and random moment with Chris and have Bryden show up. My worlds were colliding.

Bryden was not one to open up easily, but I was shocked he wanted to leave. He seemed so reassured in Atlantic City. Bryden should have told me how he was feeling back in the States, before coming all the way to Germany and interrupting my date with Chris. I didn't know if I should be angry, sad, worried, or what ... but it definitely raised questions about the remaining men. Are they committed to see if this could work or will they also leave unexpectedly? I was caught off guard and I'm not sure I said everything I had to say to Bryden. I'm definitely anxious to see him at the Men Tell All taping.

Chris made it easy to forget about the distraction. He is so supportive and comforting. He handled the situation gracefully and like a true gentleman. Dinner that night was straight out of a storybook. The palace, the dinner, the conversation, and the romance were beyond my wildest dreams. I truly felt like a princess. Chris made me feel special while dancing in his arms, as if we were the only two people in that ballroom. I almost forgot about the date crasher.

Episode 6
I shared a poem I wrote with Chris. He has been so generous with his thoughts and poems. Everything is so natural and easy with him. It truly felt like we were high school sweethearts sitting on my bed that night.

Episode 7
Saying I Love You
I was excited to see Chris, and I thought that spending a day relaxing out at sea would turn up the romance. It was nice to share that time on a deserted island with Chris and write a poem together. That's something I've never done before with a boyfriend, so it definitely set our connection apart from others.
Dinner with Chris that night in town was beyond romantic. It was nice to learn more about his family. But the ultimate treat was another poem he wrote that ended with him saying he loved me. That was more than I had expected that night. It meant so much to me that he was able to be so vulnerable. It was also a good sign that I wasn't scared when he read those words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:03 pm

Chris is a nice guy and he will do just fine in life!! :Smiley: 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Chris is a nice guy and he will do just fine in life!! :Smiley: 

Yes, he is!
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Chris is a nice guy and he will do just fine in life!! :Smiley: 

I agree word  Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:22 pm

Sorry About the bad whether bb mom. I hope you guys get to watch soon, there is a lot of great chris moments. I feel like we saw a sexier side to him last night which I def enjoyed. There was some mmm ahhs while he was rubbing lotion on her giggling 

I can't wait to see him in his own element next week. I can't wait to see him interact with his family and laugh out loud at chris' dad in the preview. Des was laughing about it so hard. Oh and I realllllyyyy hope we see him in his bb uniform! I will be done!!! DONE!!!!!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:51 pm

brittany4400 wrote:Sorry About the bad whether bb mom. I hope you guys get to watch soon, there is a lot of great chris moments. I feel like we saw a sexier side to him last night which I def enjoyed. There was some mmm ahhs while he was rubbing lotion on her giggling 

I can't wait to see him in his own element next week. I can't wait to see him interact with his family and laugh out loud at chris' dad in the preview. Des was laughing about it so hard. Oh and I realllllyyyy hope we see him in his bb uniform! I will be done!!! DONE!!!!!  

I was looking forward to doing that tonight but now you've got me all excited...sexier side??? hmmmm, maybe I should just go home now 😆 

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4