SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by Guest Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:45 pm

I had to hurry over to my happy place! It is so hard to see everything Brooks Brooks Brooks. I agree that Chris is the real deal. I feel that her spoiled F1 was based on mostly physical chemistry. You can tell that Chris is ready to get married. Maybe that scares her and that is not what she really wants right now. I am just so sad for Chris. I hope he is doing well and that he will be the next Bachelor!

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

Post by california90 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:29 am

I think Chris comes off super genuine and I think he has a shot of being the next bachelor. I don't think Drew will be - unless his exit is gut-wrenching.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:35 am

brittany4400 wrote:I didn't want to say this in the ep thread but I really hope the spoilers are right. I don't think des deserves chris. she is way too immature in what she wants to be with someone as consistent and steady as him.

just get back from vaca with happy tone!..:cutesmile!: . glad to be back in Chrisville..!! bestbud! 
now i wonder what about this episode that made y`all think that way?...i am bummed that the online link havent put up this ep already!!....
well, i need to give several shout outs :

- Truelovealways,thank you for the vid..!!..its so beautiful and touchy..hopefully with new materials coming, you will continue your awesome work!!...:Clap: 
- Britt, yup.pre-season i can see that Arie and Des prolly could make a cute-compatible couple. Now i understand why. They very well match in kissing department!!...laugh out loud...Hugesmile

i guess i may join the club : Chris is too sweet and naive for Des. altho i guess we have to addressed that this is what TPTB WANTS: for us to think that way, not necessarily portray the reality that prolly left on the editing floor.
anyway, after catching up this ep, i`ll let u know what i think....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:48 am

from tweet thread --- Gorge Man!! eyedrool ..and oh, gorge background

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 X3envo
Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6 - Page 2 Mmg0h1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:19 am

CH`s Blog on Des-Chris, Ep.7
Chris got the second one-on-one this week and as good as Brooks’ date was, Chris’ was just as emotional, if not more. When these two are together they just seem right. It’s unbelievably easy and nothing seems forced between them. Chris really seems to make Des happy and he became the first this season to tell Des he loves her. He did it in a poem, but it still very much counts and Des knows exactly how he feels about her. Later, during our deliberation, Des admitted she’s also fallen for Chris and that she could easily see a future with him. I’m glad she’s kept an open mind and is still able to separate each man and each date at this point.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
to the first bolded, Im loving his comment!! as for the second bolded, after Em`s season, when Arie awarded as the first one to drop the L-bomb, exactly on Ep.7...i  dont think it is as a good sign anymore!..lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:53 am

Ladies, I am so bummed out ....I missed the entire episode last night after we lost power due to thunderstorms and flooding. We didn't get power back until around 11pm. I'll have to watch it later on today but have been reading everything on here and although everyone seems a little down, I am happy that we are all in agreement that Chris is the real deal...genuine, sincere, perfect husband material. HE WILL find the perfect girl who deserves all the love that he's ready to give and who will love him for who he is. I love Chris!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:01 am

Baseball Mom wrote:Ladies, I am so bummed out ....I missed the entire episode last night after we lost power due to thunderstorms and flooding. We didn't get power back until around 11pm. I'll have to watch it later on today but have been reading everything on here and although everyone seems a little down, I am happy that we are all in agreement that Chris is the real deal...genuine, sincere, perfect husband material. HE WILL find the perfect girl who deserves all the love that he's ready to give and who will love him for who he is. I love Chris!

Hey bestie!!....same here!! but more cuz watchseries.it havent upload it yet around the time they usually did no 
Cant blame you for loving him!!..laugh out loud..:giggle:..WE do too!!....:youdaman: Chris!! 
PS : hope you and your fam are doing well regardless the disaster bestbud!bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 am

Anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of Des and Chris's date

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 am

truelovealways wrote:Anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of Des and Chris's date

truelove, not sure about the title but it's Matt White...same song he sang at their date in Munich?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:24 am

truelovealways wrote:Anyone know the name of the song playing at the end of Des and Chris's date

i miss this ep..lol....but was it Matt White`s Love and Affection you were referrring to?....some1 said they will play it on the finale!!..chuckle..chuckle...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:30 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:31 am

truelovealways wrote:Thanks Smiley!

I can sense another fanvid is in the works 👋 truelove!

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #6

+42
IrishGal
Pia1
agentcurls
Ariela
chaslom4