SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:30 pm

lipsis wrote:Stay away from her, Selma or I will cut you. Lol

@SelmaAlameri: Can't wait 2 b in Dallas this wknd w/my girls! @Britny_Michelle @DianaWillardson Miss y'all too much! @clmgiudici we're comin 2 kidnap u!

Hahahaha 😆  yeah Selma stay away from her laugh out loud
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by kitcat Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:31 pm

[quote="lipsis"]Stay away from her, Selma or I will cut you. Lol

@SelmaAlameri: Can't wait 2 b in Dallas this wknd w/my girls! @Britny_Michelle @DianaWillardson Miss y'all too much! @clmgiudici we're comin 2 kidnap u!

:laughingoutlou:

kitcat
kitcat

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:38 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Stay away from her, Selma or I will cut you. Lol

Hahahaha 😆  yeah Selma stay away from her laugh out loud

Oh, I so agree with this!!

Could you imagine if she meets SeanCat's 2 girls..and the girls growl at her??? :uptonogood :angryemotion sneakyl :crazed 

oops..sorry..did I just say or think that??? Praying 
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:05 pm

Might be a double-post --- what's "Sulia" talking about on Twitter when she says the wedding is postponed? I don't have the right browser to see her posts.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:19 pm

lipsis wrote:They've arrived in Dallas.

loweinteriors
Look who's back.

http://instagram.com/p/bTuEMVFNkq/

Aww so cute!!

I bet Sean and Catherine are sleeping the day away!! They must be exhausted!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Well Sean liked one of Paris' IG photos about 15 minutes ago so at least we know they are alive. Guess we might have to get used to the twitter silence as they will be technology free in Cabo. Good for them but bad for us.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:49 pm

Sean's awake. He just favorited one of Paris' IG pics.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:51 pm

Lol umngirl. Second time today with our duplicate posts.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol umngirl. Second time today with our duplicate posts.

Great minds lipsis, great minds.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:56 pm

umngirl wrote:Well Sean liked one of Paris' IG photos about 15 minutes ago so at least we know they are alive. Guess we might have to get used to the twitter silence as they will be technology free in Cabo. Good for them but bad for us.

Why will they be technology free in Cabo?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:02 pm

iloveromance wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well Sean liked one of Paris' IG photos about 15 minutes ago so at least we know they are alive. Guess we might have to get used to the twitter silence as they will be technology free in Cabo. Good for them but bad for us.

Based on Sean's comments about putting his phone away and that they didn't post much on their trips to Canada lead me to believe they may not have regular cell service outside the U.S.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:06 pm

umngirl wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Based on Sean's comments about putting his phone away and that they didn't post much on their trips to Canada lead me to believe they may not have regular cell service outside the U.S.

Oh, well I looked up Cabo and it said most hotels have wifi, so if they have an ipad or laptop, maybe we'll still get the occasional pic or tweet. If not, then that's okay too. I like the idea of them having quality time together without any outside interruption. Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15