SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by livelife Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:07 am

jcrbil wrote:I think they'll follow the Lowe family tradition and go without stopping.  Otherwise, they'd have to find a hotel that would take the (big) dogs.  They've probably both been awake until now, and through the night will spell each other.... and the dogs will probably stay asleep all night.  Good thing they (the dogs) don't smell like skunk anymore.

That's right!  Can you imagine if they got "skunked" the day before their trip??  Ugh, that would be a nightmare!  They would have probably had to postpone leaving by a day or two.
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 pm

Well they are officially back in Dallas. Sherry posted a picture on IG of the two dogs about 10 minutes ago.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:13 pm

They've arrived in Dallas.

loweinteriors
Look who's back.

http://instagram.com/p/bTuEMVFNkq/

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 pm

The girls look none the worse for wear. Wonder how their mommy and daddy are?

Last edited by lipsis on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Wow, they drove straight. They must be exhausted!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:27 pm

betcha those pillows and soft beds are feeling mighty nice about right now
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:35 pm

come on Sherry, pics of the two lovebirds napping right now will earn you an Instagram gold medal! :Biggrin: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 pm

landrje wrote:come on Sherry, pics of the two lovebirds napping right now will earn you an Instagram gold medal!  :Biggrin: 

giggling yes sherry could you do it. Haha. For sure the lovebirds are so tired today and napping .laugh out loud
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:13 pm

Stay away from her, Selma or I will cut you. Lol

@SelmaAlameri: Can't wait 2 b in Dallas this wknd w/my girls! @Britny_Michelle @DianaWillardson Miss y'all too much! @clmgiudici we're comin 2 kidnap u!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:17 pm

lipsis wrote:Stay away from her, Selma or I will cut you. Lol

@SelmaAlameri: Can't wait 2 b in Dallas this wknd w/my girls! @Britny_Michelle @DianaWillardson Miss y'all too much! @clmgiudici we're comin 2 kidnap u!

giggling That's probably an attempt from Selma at getting a wedding invite? A girl can dream giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:29 pm

Our lovebirds are so quiet today. giggling 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15