SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:00 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^ Taking the picture!

That or the bathroom or he was picking up a to-go order.

I really, really hope she doesn't end up hanging out with Selma tonight. I'm just not a fan of hers at all.

Hopefully not. Unless he wants a boys night, I don't see them splitting up while they are on vacation. Blech, Selma!

I only approve of him having a guys night if Sean/Austin pictures are included. Otherwise, no dice. Yeah, I don't really gett them splitting up to hang out with other people, unless she was gonna be with Steph/Laura/Ashley/etc. I vote they hang out at the house for a movie night or something. Maybe even make use of that hammock in the backyard.

He was with our Austin last night and lived to regret it apparently. Lol They are definitely due for a night in. Maybe he can convince Jay and Sherry to have a date night or at least go to bed early so they can get quality alone time snuggling in the hammock...or go play house in Kensie's place. Wink wink

That he did apparently. Gotta go easy on your buddy Austin.

giggling Midnight swim in the pool perhaps?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:09 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I really, really hope she doesn't end up hanging out with Selma tonight. I'm just not a fan of hers at all.

Hopefully not. Unless he wants a boys night, I don't see them splitting up while they are on vacation. Blech, Selma!

I only approve of him having a guys night if Sean/Austin pictures are included. Otherwise, no dice. Yeah, I don't really gett them splitting up to hang out with other people, unless she was gonna be with Steph/Laura/Ashley/etc. I vote they hang out at the house for a movie night or something. Maybe even make use of that hammock in the backyard.

He was with our Austin last night and lived to regret it apparently. Lol They are definitely due for a night in. Maybe he can convince Jay and Sherry to have a date night or at least go to bed early so they can get quality alone time snuggling in the hammock...or go play house in Kensie's place. Wink wink

They'd be having a helluva great time if they just let us plan their activities, huh?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

They'd be having a helluva great time if they just let us plan their activities, huh?

Yup. We probably think of things that they never would.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:24 pm

Not sure whats up with this. Is someone giving her a shower?

ETA: No, this person lives in Ontario.

kendaall joan b. ‏@qvendall 2m
the wife to be @clmgiudici .. maganda ryt @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/8hiHLnEQik

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 BOh8nDOCcAECsI2

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 32 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:28 pm

lipsis wrote:Not sure whats up with this. Is someone giving her a shower?

the wife to be @clmgiudici .. maganda ryt @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/8hiHLnEQik

You can find that picture on sophie's blog so that's probably where it came from and they just decided to tweet it to them randomly.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm

lipsis wrote:Not sure whats up with this. Is someone giving her a shower?

Maganda means beautiful in Tagalog (Filipino dialect) I don't know what ryt means.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Thanks ladies.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Somehow it's funnier to me when dudes spot them.
@JustinGarcia7 12m
I just saw Sean and Katherine from the bachelor today haha

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Jimmy Wall ‏@J_Wall73 33s
Apparently Sean Lowe followed the Wall family to see World War Z tonight. Of course he's sporting the white v neck

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:40 pm

umngirl wrote:Somehow it's funnier to me when dudes spot them.
@JustinGarcia7 12m
I just saw Sean and Katherine from the bachelor today haha

It's funny to me also that dudes know who they are. giggling 
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:42 pm

So they are at the movies.

And apparently attract more attention in TX than they do in LA

Grace Tryon ‏@gracetryon 17s
FINALLY met Sean Lowe...life's complete.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:43 pm

lipsis wrote:
Jimmy Wall ‏@J_Wall73 33s
Apparently Sean Lowe followed the Wall family to see World War Z tonight. Of course he's sporting the white v neck

This girl must be at the same movie theater but in disbelief it's actually them.
‏@chubbs_club123 7m
i swear i see @SeanLowe09 at the movie theature.

@chubbs_club123 3m
the girl with him looks exactly like catherine omg

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 63 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15