SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lipsis July 8th 2013, 2:25 pm

This is from the girl they took a picture with on Friday night who blogs. She told them she'd blog about them and she did. Here is the portion on them
Especially on Friday night. We went out and were trying to decide on the best place to go next. It wasn't really a question for me. Corner Bar. I can dance, so it's a done deal. We head in and there's hardly anyone in the bar (very odd, but we thought maybe everyone is out of Dallas for the 4th.). As I walk into the bar and head straight to the dance floor, I see a good looking guy in a striped shirt and blonde hair. I knew it was Sean Lowe. And he's with Catherine! (For those that don't know, he was The Bachelor last season). At first I was VERY creepy. Sneaking pictures of him while I pretended to take pictures of my friends. I thought: I shouldn't bug him. Then I started dancing. And she started dancing. And she was soooo stinking cute and fun. They were freaking adorable. Hugging and dancing and Catherine would sit on his lap. (How cool do I sound right now? Stalker status.) And I thought, whatever. All they can do is say no. So I walked right up to them and took a picture with them.
Let me tell you how I asked them: Hi I'm Helene, I know this is super annoying but can we take a picture? Catherine, I knew I liked you from the beginning of the season and now that you dance, OMG I'm a fan. Anyway...I'm going to blog about this.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 58e503c294f0acc7bcbcf985adf647c8_zps9443765d

Her full blog is here. http://www.heleneinbetween.com/

And Catherine responded to Helene about the log

@clmgiudici: @heleneinbetween @SeanLowe09 I really liked that pic you took! Thanks for the kind words :)

Last edited by lipsis on July 8th 2013, 2:59 pm; edited 3 times in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lovelySC July 8th 2013, 2:30 pm

EXCITED about Catherine's appearance on Bachelorette. First time to watch since Trista!!:yes: 
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive July 8th 2013, 2:39 pm

lipsis wrote:This makes me happy

@clmgiudici: Off to Forney we go! @_TheFactoryGirl @SeanLowe09

I was wondering why we hadn't heard about them going to Forney. Surely there will be pictures!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis July 8th 2013, 2:52 pm

@clmgiudici: Happy birthday to my Banana Sweet! @bhlmagazine http://t.co/OADXBSALzf

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 D9c1efc8da87988bafbf086fa24f50f6_zps8cef6393

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 July 8th 2013, 2:54 pm

What is or where is Forney?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis July 8th 2013, 2:57 pm

Pia1 wrote:What is or where is Forney?

Forney is the city where the Factory Girl is.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 July 8th 2013, 3:00 pm

lipsis wrote:This is from the girl they took a picture with on Friday night who blogs. She told them she'd blog about them and she did. Here is the portion on them
Especially on Friday night. We went out and were trying to decide on the best place to go next. It wasn't really a question for me. Corner Bar. I can dance, so it's a done deal. We head in and there's hardly anyone in the bar (very odd, but we thought maybe everyone is out of Dallas for the 4th.). As I walk into the bar and head straight to the dance floor, I see a good looking guy in a striped shirt and blonde hair. I knew it was Sean Lowe. And he's with Catherine! (For those that don't know, he was The Bachelor last season). At first I was VERY creepy. Sneaking pictures of him while I pretended to take pictures of my friends. I thought: I shouldn't bug him. Then I started dancing. And she started dancing. And she was soooo stinking cute and fun. They were freaking adorable. Hugging and dancing and Catherine would sit on his lap. (How cool do I sound right now? Stalker status.) And I thought, whatever. All they can do is say no. So I walked right up to them and took a picture with them.
Let me tell you how I asked them: Hi I'm Helene, I know this is super annoying but can we take a picture? Catherine, I knew I liked you from the beginning of the season and now that you dance, OMG I'm a fan. Anyway...I'm going to blog about this.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 58e503c294f0acc7bcbcf985adf647c8_zps9443765d

I love this girl's account of her encounter. I can picture her being goofy and sitting on his lap. Hugesmile I always wonder what I would say or do if I have a chance encounter with them. I would probably chicken out and pretend I didn't see them. LOL!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 July 8th 2013, 3:01 pm

lipsis wrote:
Pia1 wrote:What is or where is Forney?

Forney is the city where the Factory Girl is.

Thank you.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cajunprince7 July 8th 2013, 3:02 pm

Forney TX is about 35 miles east of Dallas.  About a 40 minute drive from Big D.

Cajunprince7

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 July 8th 2013, 3:08 pm

Cajunprince7 wrote:Forney TX is about 35 miles east of Dallas.  About a 40 minute drive from Big D.

I'm not familiar with TX at all. I do have a friend that lives in San Antonio. All I know is that it's rather less expensive to live there. From housing to taxes and even utilities. It makes me want to move there sometimes.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 July 8th 2013, 3:36 pm

lipsis wrote:
@clmgiudici: Happy birthday to my Banana Sweet! @bhlmagazine http://t.co/OADXBSALzf

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 47 D9c1efc8da87988bafbf086fa24f50f6_zps8cef6393

Whose b-day?
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje July 8th 2013, 3:41 pm

lipsis wrote:This is from the girl they took a picture with on Friday night who blogs. She told them she'd blog about them and she did. Here is the portion on them

And Catherine responded to Helene about the log

@clmgiudici: @heleneinbetween @SeanLowe09 I really liked that pic you took! Thanks for the kind words Smiley

props to Helene for being able to stay composed enough to ask them (politely) whether she could get a picture, and for following through with the blog post ...

I know if I'd been in her shoes and seen them out on the dance floor acting the way she described, and witness Catherine sitting on Sean's lap, hugging and dancing, I'd have melted into a puddle right there on the spot and would have been unable to craft a coherent sentence, much less keep my wits about me well enough to write a blog post about the experience .... gawwwwddddd how freakin' amazing must that scene have been? :Drool: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 63 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 55 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15