SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:16 pm

Well I will consider this a successful trip for them if we can figure out what the scoop is on Sean's Dallas place. Did he keep it or give it up? Is he possibly sub-leasing it out? Where are they staying? And will they be driving Sean's vehicle back to California and dumping the leased car? You know, the important questions in life; the kind that don't make me bang my head against a wall.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by jcrbil Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:52 pm

Unless Sean is month to month on his place, his lease would probably be up at the beginning of August.... maybe they'll look for a place together this week? I still expect them to have Dallas be home base.

Catherine tweeted, right before the skunk incident (I think) that she was deep cleaning the kitchen where they were. That makes me think they were vacating.... leaving no trace. Even if they go back to LA (with the doggies again???) they will be finding a place to live.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:18 pm

jcrbil wrote:Unless Sean is month to month on his place, his lease would probably be up at the beginning of August.... maybe they'll look for a place together this week?  I still expect them to have Dallas be home base.

Catherine tweeted, right before the skunk incident (I think) that she was deep cleaning the kitchen where they were.  That makes me think they were vacating.... leaving no trace.  Even if they go back to LA (with the doggies again???) they will be finding a place to live.

Very good point, never thought of that. So it really does make you wonder where they will end up at the end of all this traveling. I think that will give us the biggest clue of all about the wedding.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:Unless Sean is month to month on his place, his lease would probably be up at the beginning of August.... maybe they'll look for a place together this week?  I still expect them to have Dallas be home base.

Catherine tweeted, right before the skunk incident (I think) that she was deep cleaning the kitchen where they were.  That makes me think they were vacating.... leaving no trace.  Even if they go back to LA (with the doggies again???) they will be finding a place to live.

So Sean only got his place in Dallas last August? I was mostly curious, if he still had it, would it be empty or did he possibly sublet through the summer and, thus, they were staying at his parents.

Interesting thought about possibly staying in Dallas once the trips were over. That's possible. Although Sean did say they'd be in LA through the summer. Guess we will find out in due time...just like with everything else with our couple.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:41 pm

It's interesting. Shay does her Shay everyday on IG. Today is day 184. Normally she posts it around 5:30 or 6:00 at night but today she posted it very early this morning before Sean Cat arrived in Dallas. I just wonder if Sean has put a gag order on all of them. No tweets or IG. His mother was allowed to announce their arrival with a picture of the dogs but that is it. It is going to be a long 4th weekend if there are no tweets or pictures!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by TrustxLove Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:43 pm

motheroffive wrote:It's interesting. Shay does her Shay everyday on IG. Today is day 184. Normally she posts it around 5:30 or 6:00 at night but today she posted it very early this morning before Sean Cat arrived in Dallas. I just wonder if Sean has put a gag order on all of them. No tweets or IG. His mother was allowed to announce their arrival with a picture of the dogs but that is it. It is going to be a long 4th weekend if there are no tweets or pictures!

I think there's gonna be tweets and pics. They're probably resting up now.
TrustxLove
TrustxLove

Female Posts : 653

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:46 pm

I think she was just getting ready for company - maybe busy making food for the 4th. I think there will be pics.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:49 pm

There's no way there won't be pictures. Too many people on IG (both family and friends) who will likely post. Plus we all know Shay will do a photo recap about the 4th on Friday so there's bound to be some.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:00 pm

I just thought it was interesting that she did her Shay everyday at 7:00 this morning with a picture probably taken yesterday. She probably is cooking for the 4th but she is still liking lots of pictures just not posting any of her own! Friends he has no control over as far as pictures but family he might.

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:01 pm

motheroffive wrote:It's interesting. Shay does her Shay everyday on IG. Today is day 184. Normally she posts it around 5:30 or 6:00 at night but today she posted it very early this morning before Sean Cat arrived in Dallas. I just wonder if Sean has put a gag order on all of them. No tweets or IG. His mother was allowed to announce their arrival with a picture of the dogs but that is it. It is going to be a long 4th weekend if there are no tweets or pictures!

It could be that Shay has spent a good part of the day at her folks house so the kids can see their Uncle Seanie so she posted her ShayEveryday early. Hopefully the whole family is visiting this afternoon. If Sean and Cat got a few hour nap then they can go to bed early. Maybe today Sean got his dream of having a lunch with his parents, Shay and Andrew and now he joined by his other half, the divine Miss Catherine. I'd love that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:02 pm

Also doesn't Shay normally divulge a few details of what she and her family will be doing on such holidays? Her blog today is noticeably brief. Only one or 2 sentences and a few pics of her kids at the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:10 pm

I know I should know this but where exactly in the Dallas area do his parents live?

motheroffive

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 33 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15