SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap15%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 71 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 65 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap28%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 133 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap27%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 130 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 48 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 34 ]

Total Votes : 481

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:10 am

I am still going with Zak. With the announcement that the next Bachelor will be revealed at the AFTR and his name conspicuously being left off the list of candidates, it smacks of a set up. Seriously...Ben and James are candidates but not Zak. Very suspicious to me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:12 pm

Mommy congrats... Jacob must love being a big brother...

Sprite.. I am so excited for tonight to find out... I will definitely watch Zak and think he will do a fine Job... The only one I really dont want to see is Drew.. But I would still watch regardless of who it is. I just wont be as invested... which can be a good thing.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:30 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I voted for Jef!  ;)  BTW, I am now a mommy of 2!  Abigail Joy arrived on May 10th.  She was 9 lbs., 14 oz., and 21 1/2 in.  She is so very special to our family and big brother, Jacob really enjoys her!  

Hoorray 

Would you like me to change your username to Mommyof2? I will be happy to do that. bestbud! 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by NashvilleKit Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:28 pm

Juan Pablo is my guess. Oh yeah, it was announced last night to thunderous applause!@

www.kitwilliams.com
NashvilleKit
NashvilleKit

Male Posts : 3

http://www.kitwilliams.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+27
noobsleuth
kshooter
Admin
Rosepetal
SouthernMomOf4
iamreal2u
JenTen1585
Chacharo
MiaHawk
HowSoonIsNow
california90