SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap15%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 71 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 65 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap28%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 133 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap27%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 130 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 48 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 34 ]

Total Votes : 481

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 pm

I have a feeling that Drew will be the next bachelor. He just seems like a better choice.

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Sprite Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:07 am

GoGar14 wrote:I have a feeling that Drew will be the next bachelor. He just seems like a better choice.

He seems like he's 12 so that would be a big nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:48 am

If they choose Juan Pablo they get rid of that "no minority lead" stigma....

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by kshooter Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:21 pm

If they chose Chris, he will be the first Bachelor EVER that I actually like! I only started watching in Brad 2.0, though, so 1 out of 4 ain't bad

kshooter

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Empty delete

Post by lovinlife Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 am

delete

Last edited by lovinlife on Fri Aug 02, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:20 am

As much as I like Drew, I'm going to have say that it should be Chris. He seems the most like he knows what he wants in a relationship and would actually be ready if one of the 25 had those characteristics. With everyone else I feel like we would be where we always are... well they chose this person, but if they really wanted marriage they would have chosen so and so. JMO

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 5 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:14 pm

Chris I love.Jef I never liked and wouldnt watch a second. But no worries there. He is not liked one bit by the PTB. They feel he used them for his company that was never his company and never did right by them. Do you ever see him asked to do anything? Arie has been to so many functions and charities. And he has invited Jef along to some fun stuff. Jef is a distant memory to the franchise.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:33 pm

noobsleuth wrote:As much as I like Drew, I'm going to have say that it should be Chris. He seems the most like he knows what he wants in a relationship and would actually be ready if one of the 25 had those characteristics. With everyone else I feel like we would be where we always are... well they chose this person, but if they really wanted marriage they would have chosen so and so. JMO

I totally agree there noob! He is who I am hoping will be chosen tomorrow. handwave 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:As much as I like Drew, I'm going to have say that it should be Chris. He seems the most like he knows what he wants in a relationship and would actually be ready if one of the 25 had those characteristics. With everyone else I feel like we would be where we always are... well they chose this person, but if they really wanted marriage they would have chosen so and so. JMO

I totally agree there noob! He is who I am hoping will be chosen tomorrow. handwave 

I could totally get behind Chris as the bachelor! I hope he's the one
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:45 pm

If not Chris, I do think Drew has a good chance too.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:31 am

Well would love to see Jef... But if its Juan Pablo.. I will be thrilled... It will be a nice change up.. us sleuthers will have to be bilingual very fast.. Google translation will be a best friend next season.... It will be so refreshing...
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 am

I voted for Jef! ;) BTW, I am now a mommy of 2! Abigail Joy arrived on May 10th. She was 9 lbs., 14 oz., and 21 1/2 in. She is so very special to our family and big brother, Jacob really enjoys her!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+27
noobsleuth
kshooter
Admin
Rosepetal
SouthernMomOf4
iamreal2u
JenTen1585
Chacharo
MiaHawk
HowSoonIsNow
california90