SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 71 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 65 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 133 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap27%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 130 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 48 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 34 ]

Total Votes : 481

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Chacharo Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:15 am

:giggle:

I can't imagine they would hire him, but if they do, I'll have a front row seat as usual.  2pop  

I'm still on the Zak for Bach train!  He would be a breath of fresh air for this tired program.  He's a hunk with a great personality.  What more could we ask for?
Chacharo
Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:09 am

I am also on the Zak for Bach train and can't help but notice that the Jeff love has subsided considerably...to the point where he is almost neck and neck with our man Zak who continues to gain momentum while Jeff is loosing steam. Hugesmile I just hope producers take note.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JenTen1585 Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 am

There hasn't been a single pic or even an alleged one night stand by any coed or otherwise.  There has been lots of reports of kissing, but that is the end of the reports.

JenTen1585

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 4 Empty Drew Kenney as The Bachelor(18) 2014

Post by Guest Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am

Hey guys, I would like to know what you think of Drew possibly being the next Bachelor. I personally would LOVE for him to become the bachelor. To me he is really attractive( I could stare at him all day). I just want   others though. Also, is it just me or does Zak W look like he would be part of the cast of Jersey Shore with his over tanned body and super white teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:52 am

Can we add Juan Pablo to the list?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:52 am

iamreal2u wrote:Can we add Juan Pablo to the list?

For me Juan Pablo IS the list! giggling 

I haven't watched a full season for quite some time because the principals have bored me comatose but if JP were to be the principal, well, :Drool:  pretty sure I would come back with a vengeance :yes: 

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:55 pm

Zak or Arie

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthernMomOf4 Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 pm

Drew or Juan Pablo

SouthernMomOf4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:49 pm

I think now it will Chris S.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Please be Chris, please be Chris, please be Chris.... girldance 
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:55 pm

Drew or Juan Pablo for me too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 pm

sanlee088 wrote:Please be Chris, please be Chris, please be Chris.... girldance 

:yes: Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+27
noobsleuth
kshooter
Admin
Rosepetal
SouthernMomOf4
iamreal2u
JenTen1585
Chacharo
MiaHawk
HowSoonIsNow
california90