SELECT CONTENT

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 71 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 65 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 133 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 130 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 48 ]
Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_lcap6%Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 34 ]

Total Votes : 481

Poll closed

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I sort of think it's unfair to have Chris S in there. That makes 3 guys vs 2 guys from another season.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:53 pm

umngirl wrote:The one and only reason I'd ever be okay with 1F being the next lead is because I know the snark here would be off the charts. I'd be endlessly entertained and I wouldn't have to watch a single episode.

I'm going go with Drew being the next lead, although I would like it to be Zak.

The thought of Jeff being the Bachelor is enough to make me want to puke...and frankly Drew isn't much better. Watching prepubescent boys attempting to find "love" is laughable...particularly one who has been whoring around since his season ended. If either of these guys becomes the Bachelor my Monday nights will open up since I will NOT be watching. At least find a MAN who I can pretend is looking for a wife!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 pm

It's funny because I would rather watch Jef or Arie as bachelor while Chris and Drew seem like nicer guys. I have to think of the entertainment value.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:29 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
Jeff Holm as the Bach? Oh how the comedic material will flow! Gonna have to soak on that one a while ...

Yay! Alexxx! Co-sign!

umngirl wrote:The one and only reason I'd ever be okay with 1F being the next lead is because I know the snark here would be off the charts. I'd be endlessly entertained and I wouldn't have to watch a single episode.

Alas, I'm sure that the snark would be tempered out of respect for Jef's fans and family who would invade the site. I'm with you that Zak would be a hoot, and it seems that he wants love and marriage as desperately as Des does.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:47 pm

veg_out wrote:

Alas, I'm sure that the snark would be tempered out of respect for Jef's fans and family who would invade the site. I'm with you that Zak would be a hoot, and it seems that he wants love and marriage as desperately as Des does.  

I'm just gonna forget about his legions of fans at the moment. I got in far too much trouble dealing with them last year.

I just hope that if they choose either Drew or Chris that they are more loose and fun than they are being edited as this season.

But on a personal note, my not caring about the lead or any of the contestants this season has freed up copious amounts of free time so maybe I should hope for the same for next season.

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 87b72b10 Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 86669110 Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxxx Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Alexxxx wrote:All of Jeff's one night stands with barely legal (maybe not even legal in some cases) females might be precisely the reason Fleiss would consider him for the Bach. MF isn't getting any younger you know, and could always use a hookup or two of his own from Effie's castoffs.

Jeff Holm as the Bach? Oh how the comedic material will flow! Gonna have to soak on that one a while ...

Suspect You didn't actually just say that did you?? :halo: cantstopl cantstopl 

'deed I did. It's just one of those fact of life things, like peas & carrots or PB&J. I can't think of one without thinking of the other. Hugesmile

This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Alexxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by lovinlife Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 pm

That is not true about Extra being right with the next bachelor. They had a whole thing about It being Ryan Lochte and we know that was all bull.
lovinlife
lovinlife

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:55 pm

I don't think it's fair to have Chris S in there.  That's 3 guys vs 2 from another season.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:27 am

Ahh, the Bachelor 18 forums up already!! I think since I've been gone, I haven't gotten into the show as I was pre-show. I'm not sure who I'd want as the next bachelor. I just chose Chris or Drew since I like them. I like Jef and Arie, but they might be too last season for me.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Why isn't Ryan from Emily's season on the list? If they wanna go snarktastic with the next Bach season, there's no one better.
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:08 pm

HowSoonIsNow wrote:Why isn't Ryan from Emily's season on the list?  If they wanna go snarktastic with the next Bach season, there's no one better.

Ryan has a serious girlfriend who is quite happy being his trophy.

Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 87b72b10 Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 86669110 Who do you think should be the Next Bachelor?  - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

tigertiz wrote:If Jef gets the gig , no one will have to spoil the ending - he'll do it himself - just like he did last time. no no 
 I guess it's one way to put RS out of business.  

:WAVEY: clapping! 
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

+27
noobsleuth
kshooter
Admin
Rosepetal
SouthernMomOf4
iamreal2u
JenTen1585
Chacharo
MiaHawk
HowSoonIsNow
california90