SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Have some b. . .s?  

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by landrje Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

lipsis wrote:LOL she's adorable!

Sean: "lemme see your Giudici look"

Catherine: "fuggettabouttit"

at least that's me speculating ... giggling
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:43 pm

They're calling it "the joey" in his comments. Either that or she's a ball buster! lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:00 pm

lipsis wrote:They're calling it "the joey" in his comments. Either that or she's a ball buster! lol

Wish he could spill some beans on what he means. I am curious. Catherine looks adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:They're calling it "the joey" in his comments. Either that or she's a ball buster! lol

Wish he could spill some beans on what he means. I am curious. Catherine looks adorable.

What is a "the joey"? That hand gesture is normally a ball buster in my world but she is a VERY adorable ball buster if that's what he means. LOL!

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Joey "smell the fart" face? Lol

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:10 pm

I said this before and I'll say it again...I want half an hour each with their cell phones. SeanCat gold in them, I tell ya.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:16 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Not sure what sign she's talking about

@clmgiudici: Saw a "Worst ancestors ever" sign over the freeway. Let's change that. Let's be conscious.

I wonder who is the Worst Ancestor she's talking about.

She is saying we have the worst ancestors ever because of the non-environmentally friendly behaviors they engaged in that are affecting the world and our Earth today.

No. She doesn't mean we "have", but that we "are".

She's actually referring to seeing a sign posted over a freeway overpass that says, "Worst. Ancestors. Ever." Someone put those signs up on a highway where I live, in Berkeley, a couple of months ago until later taken down.

As I recall, that particular slogan is being posted as an organized effort referencing today's drivers as the "Worst. Ancestors. Ever."

Catherine might certainly be a fish out of water in Dallas --- Austin might be the better choice! Hugesmile
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:23 pm

^I was just going by the meaning of similar signs posted around the area I live. Both are very true interpretations.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:44 pm

Amberish wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Not sure what sign she's talking about

@clmgiudici: Saw a "Worst ancestors ever" sign over the freeway. Let's change that. Let's be conscious.

I wonder who is the Worst Ancestor she's talking about.

She is saying we have the worst ancestors ever because of the non-environmentally friendly behaviors they engaged in that are affecting the world and our Earth today.

No. She doesn't mean we "have", but that we "are".

She's actually referring to seeing a sign posted over a freeway overpass that says, "Worst. Ancestors. Ever." Someone put those signs up on a highway where I live, in Berkeley, a couple of months ago until later taken down.

As I recall, that particular slogan is being posted as an organized effort referencing today's drivers as the "Worst. Ancestors. Ever."

Catherine might certainly be a fish out of water in Dallas--- Austin might be the better choice! Hugesmile

not sure when you may have last been in Dallas, but it's a city that's changed fairly dramatically over the past 10 or so years ... very much still a fiscally conservative place, but at the same time also a socially liberal one (e.g. mayor marches in the annual Gay Pride parade, touts the city as the next great gay destination city, solid majority of Democrats, light rail system, green initiatives, etc). Now if you get out into certain suburbs, you'll find a fiscally AND socially conservative atmosphere ... Sean, by the way, lives in the CITY of Dallas, not the suburbs (I'm not suggesting that defines his fiscal or social mores).

I'm also not suggesting its Seattle, but like most of the major U.S. cities today, there's plenty enough liberalism and progressive-ism (?) to find for anyone who wants to live there
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:47 pm

Cat was very eco and socially active while in Seattle. She took the Metro to work, is vegan & blogged about it, took part in Seattle Weekly (liberal paper) activities, and went on a mission in Kenya. 

In LA these days, she's getting swag at Maxim parties, photographed by papps, hobnobbing with the Vanderpump's, lumped along with the dogs as Sean's girls, and sweetly deferring to him regarding wedding plans. Who is the real Cat?

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:23 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:Cat was very eco and socially active while in Seattle. She took the Metro to work, is vegan & blogged about it, took part in Seattle Weekly (liberal paper) activities, and went on a mission in Kenya. 

In LA these days, she's getting swag at Maxim parties, photographed by papps, hobnobbing with the Vanderpump's, lumped along with the dogs as Sean's girls, and sweetly deferring to him regarding wedding plans. Who is the real Cat?

I'm sorry, but which attributes are opposite of each other as to warrant a real/fake Cat?

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn