SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:26 am

Gingsterose wrote:
lipsis wrote:In the radio interview Paris threw out the date of Aug 24th. Cat said something like, "who are you, Tom Bergeron" Coincidence? Personally, I've long had the dates of 8/24 or 8/31 nagging at me. Hmmmm

When Paris throw out that specific date of August 24 during the interview that was suspect to me. It seems right on target, a weekend and also in August. I will not be  surprise if that will be the actual wedding day.whipped

That was suspect to me too. I looked at my calendar and saw that August 24 was a Saturday and thought how did he know off the top of his head it was a Saturday?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:38 am

motheroffive wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:
lipsis wrote:In the radio interview Paris threw out the date of Aug 24th. Cat said something like, "who are you, Tom Bergeron" Coincidence? Personally, I've long had the dates of 8/24 or 8/31 nagging at me. Hmmmm

When Paris throw out that specific date of August 24 during the interview that was suspect to me. It seems right on target, a weekend and also in August. I will not be  surprise if that will be the actual wedding day.whipped

That was suspect to me too. I looked at my calendar and saw that August 24 was a Saturday and thought how did he know off the top of his head it was a Saturday?

Same here. Plus it coincided with the date in my head. The first thing I thought when I heard it was that it was my sisters birthday and she better not be planning a family get together. Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 am

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:

Same here. Plus it coincided with the date in my head. The first thing I thought when I heard it was that it was my sisters birthday and she better not be planning a family get together. Lol

She can plan.... that may be the wedding day, but it won't be the air day. So, unless it's crucial to follow along here as people try to get work about the event as it happens, you'll be fine celebrating your sister's birthday.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:49 am

jcrbil wrote:
lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:
Gingsterose wrote:

She can plan.... that may be the wedding day, but it won't be the air day.  So, unless it's crucial to follow along here as people try to get work about the event as it happens, you'll be fine celebrating your sister's birthday.

Oh duh, of course! Awesome! Guess I will be stuck going then. Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:50 am

I was at twitter and saw a tweet of one of Sean's friend in dallas who was at the premiere of DWTS including his other dallas friends . She commented about Sean's tweet on driving 2 hours . It looks like they miss them both lol.

“@emilyutz: CA has a beautiful beach. TX has the Katy trail. We win. Move back. Everyone misses y'all! @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici #seriously”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 54 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:18 am

Oh no!!!

@SeanLowe09: Both dogs just got sprayed by a skunk. This is bad.

@clmgiudici: At CVS stocking up on supplies. Homemade skunk shampoo and snacks. It's gonna be a long night. @SeanLowe09

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 54 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn