SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by landrje Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Macswif wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Uh oh

@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.

@SeanLowe09: It's a tough spell. “@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.”

Try a little harder Sean.  :Smiley:  Catherine's full name isn't even as hard as mine and hubby did it.  :yes:

I'm with Sean on this, it's a tough spell laugh out loud. I couldn't even tell you what her full name was, though I think she has two middle names, and one starts with L and one maybe M. That's about all I can remember off the top of my head laugh out loud.

And I just found out this week that Sean's middle name is Thomas laugh out loud.

Lipsis mentioned that the rest of her name is Legaya Mejia Giudici. I checked and the Mejia is pronounced Meh-hee-ah.
Ah, now we can't let Sean off that easy though! giggling This is the love of his life, he's got to at least know her name!gigglinggiggling

I'd be willing to bet he knows it inside out, backwards and forward this morning. Probably knows Monica's and India's as well
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 28 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:35 pm

The correct spelling is Ligaya which means Joy or Happiness.  In Filipino tradition, our mother's last name is always part of our middle name/names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:36 pm

Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.

@SeanLowe09: It's a tough spell. “@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.”

Try a little harder Sean.  :Smiley:  Catherine's full name isn't even as hard as mine and hubby did it.  :yes:

I'm with Sean on this, it's a tough spell laugh out loud. I couldn't even tell you what her full name was, though I think she has two middle names, and one starts with L and one maybe M. That's about all I can remember off the top of my head laugh out loud.

And I just found out this week that Sean's middle name is Thomas laugh out loud.

Lipsis mentioned that the rest of her name is Legaya Mejia Giudici. I checked and the Mejia is pronounced Meh-hee-ah.
Ah, now we can't let Sean off that easy though! giggling This is the love of his life, he's got to at least know her name!gigglinggiggling

Sean Lowe loves a challenge I am betting he's taken time off since she tweeted that out yesterday to learn her both middle names( wasn't he the very one correcting the press ATFR on the pronounciation of her last name?).......I bet he will have those names memorized by tomorrow. And I just thought about something: could they have been practicing/saying their vows to each other and that's when the name issue cropped up??.....".I Sean Thomas Lowe, take thee Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici to be ......." :giggling:Just saying....

Last edited by Iploeg on Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:37 pm

estahafa wrote:The correct spelling is Ligaya which means Joy or Happiness.  In Filipino tradition, our mother's last name is always part of our middle name/names.

So I guess the nickname "Gaya" comes from Ligaya. Learn something new every day lol!! Sean, are you paying attention to all this good information LOL!!

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Sean Lowe loves a challenge I am betting he's taken time off since she tweeted that out yesterday to learn her both middle names( wasn't he the very one correcting the press ATFR on the pronounciation of her last name?).......I bet he will have those names memorized by tomorrow. And I just thought about something: could they have been practicing/saying their vows to each other and that's when the name issue cropped up??.....".I Sean Thomas Lowe, take thee Catherine Ligaya Mejia Giudici to be ......." :giggling:Just saying....

Or maybe getting the info together for the wedding invitation?

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:42 pm

motheroffive wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Yes!! That could be it!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 pm

Iploeg wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Yeah, he corrected the lady during the teleconference on how to spell her last name.

On the plus side, at least Sean knows what her full name is even if he can't spell/pronounce it properly. My roommate's BF of 5.5 years doesn't know her middle names at all.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 28 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 28 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 28 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:43 pm

motheroffive wrote:

Wow, that makes sense. So I'm going with that as the reason why her full name came up!!!Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:48 pm

lipsis wrote:I always think of Mejia as a Spanish name. Is it also a Filipino name or maybe Cynthia has a Spanish bloodline too?

FYI..The Philippines was colonized by Spain for several decades so most have spanish names.
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:49 pm

iloveromance wrote:
estahafa wrote:The correct spelling is Ligaya which means Joy or Happiness.  In Filipino tradition, our mother's last name is always part of our middle name/names.

So I guess the nickname "Gaya" comes from Ligaya. Learn something new every day lol!! Sean, are you paying attention to all this good information LOL!!

Sean is aware of Gaya and I believe it's origin too. Remember when he addressed her by it when he invited the blue team back in Montana?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:51 pm

Iploeg wrote:
iloveromance wrote:

Sean is aware of Gaya and I believe it's origin too. Remember when he addressed her by it when he invited the blue team back in Montana?

I don't really remember that, but I have watched their one on one time way more than the group dates, so that's probably why. I always thought that Gaya was just a nickname her family gave her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 pm

umngirl wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
Macswife8 wrote:
iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

Yeah, he corrected the lady during the teleconference on how to spell her last name.

On the plus side, at least Sean knows what her full name is even if he can't spell/pronounce it properly. My roommate's BF of 5.5 years doesn't know her middle names at all.

When my husband and I were first married, about 6 months at this time, I had a hard time remembering the day of his birthday. So, one afternoon we were just hanging out at home and he asked me what it was and when I couldn't remember he playfully took me over his knee and do you know I haven't forgotten it to this day not to mention a fun afternoon.giggling Maybe if Sean doesn't know it by now, which like many of you are saying it's hard to believe that by this morning he doesn't, giggling Catherine should get him into another leg lock until he gets it right!!!giggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 41 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn