SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by Macswife8 Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:07 am

@SeanLowe09: Another night of Game of Thrones with @clmgiudici . Party animals!lipsis wrote:Uh oh

@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.

@SeanLowe09: It's a tough spell. “@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.”

giggling Can't you just see these 2 sitting on the couch from each other her making him say "episode" with a british accent before they watch Game of Thrones and then playfully texting back and forth to each other and now with the spelling and pronunciation of her name. giggling I can almost see that conversation and laughter about it all! :Flirty:giggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by sallyisleta Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:09 am

lipsis wrote:Not sure what sign she's talking about

@clmgiudici: Saw a "Worst ancestors ever" sign over the freeway. Let's change that. Let's be conscious.
maybe this is the sign she's referring to..
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 8692_610

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Twitte10 @sallyisletaCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Frame_11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Hhww11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Jfk_ai11Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Seanca11
sallyisleta
sallyisleta

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:34 pm

Worst. Ancestors. Ever. - The "winner" of a contest for banners like those to bring awareness to environmental issues (though I think it's a dubious distinction if no one knows what it means).

As to the Lindsay follow.... might have been an oversight, but I did see that the girls are planning a little reunion 6/29 to celebrate Daniella's birthday.  So I think there's been more communication among them all lately.

I don't think there's been any animosity between Lindsay and Catherine- ever.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 pm

lipsis wrote:Uh oh

@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.

@SeanLowe09: It's a tough spell. “@clmgiudici: Sean Lowe, yes my fiancé, does not know how to pronounce nor spell my full name.”

Try a little harder Sean.  :Smiley:  Catherine's full name isn't even as hard as mine and hubby did it.  :yes:

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Pia1 wrote:

Try a little harder Sean.  :Smiley:  Catherine's full name isn't even as hard as mine and hubby did it.  :yes:

I'm with Sean on this, it's a tough spell laugh out loud. I couldn't even tell you what her full name was, though I think she has two middle names, and one starts with L and one maybe M. That's about all I can remember off the top of my head laugh out loud.

And I just found out this week that Sean's middle name is Thomas laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:07 pm

LOL! This is cute. I guess Sean didn't want to give a spoiler alert about what happens when he becomes The Bachelor and get's engaged:

tracy peters ‏@oshry  3h  
@SeanLowe09 Only watched the Bachelorette in South Africa. We are behind the times here ! I am SHOCKED. We think u are great. Don't change !

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 25m
@oshry haha! Thanks. Things get better.

I think "things get better," is an understatement lol!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Thankfully, it's just her middle names. giggling

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:14 pm

iloveromance wrote:LOL! This is cute. I guess Sean didn't want to give a spoiler alert about what happens when he becomes The Bachelor and get's engaged:

tracy peters ‏@oshry  3h  
@SeanLowe09 Only watched the Bachelorette in South Africa. We are behind the times here ! I am SHOCKED. We think u are great. Don't change !

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  25m  

Wow! They are waaayyy behind! That's nice of him not to spoil it for her.

Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:23 pm

iloveromance wrote:LOL! This is cute. I guess Sean didn't want to give a spoiler alert about what happens when he becomes The Bachelor and get's engaged:

tracy peters ‏@oshry  3h  

There have been several tweets from that region that are now seeing where Emily let Sean go and the tweets are sweet. I didn't follow Sean when it happened here so I'm now appreciating them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:24 pm

iloveromance wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

I'm with Sean on this, it's a tough spell laugh out loud. I couldn't even tell you what her full name was, though I think she has two middle names, and one starts with L and one maybe M. That's about all I can remember off the top of my head laugh out loud.

And I just found out this week that Sean's middle name is Thomas laugh out loud.

Lipsis mentioned that the rest of her name is Legaya Mejia Giudici. I checked and the Mejia is pronounced Meh-hee-ah.
Ah, now we can't let Sean off that easy though! giggling This is the love of his life, he's got to at least know her name!gigglinggiggling
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:30 pm

Pia1 wrote:

tracy peters ‏@oshry  3h  

Wow! They are waaayyy behind!  That's nice of him not to spoil it for her.

He may not want to spoil them but there is a girl on twitter that is sending a picture of Sean and Catherine to the SA tweeters to make sure they know he is engaged and happy!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:32 pm

I always think of Mejia as a Spanish name. Is it also a Filipino name or maybe Cynthia has a Spanish bloodline too?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 27 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 54 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 40 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn