SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:03 pm

Not sure what sign she's talking about

@clmgiudici: Saw a "Worst ancestors ever" sign over the freeway. Let's change that. Let's be conscious.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:06 pm

This is cute. I'd love to have seen the "luggage race." LOL!

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  10h
I know it's late at night but I gotta admit - when my boys/girls come to philly, I am the best host

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09  9h  
@CRAIGR1 I can attest to that.

Craig Robinson ‏@CRAIGR1  9h
@SeanLowe09 firsthand knowledge. We need another luggage race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm

lipsis wrote:Not sure what sign she's talking about

@clmgiudici: Saw a "Worst ancestors ever" sign over the freeway. Let's change that. Let's be conscious.

I wonder who is the Worst Ancestor she's talking about.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:29 pm

Pia1 wrote:

She is saying we have the worst ancestors ever because of the non-environmentally friendly behaviors they engaged in that are affecting the world and our Earth today.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:41 pm

umngirl wrote:
Pia1 wrote:

She is saying we have the worst ancestors ever because of the non-environmentally friendly behaviors they engaged in that are affecting the world and our Earth today.

Okay, thanks for the interpretation. I thought it was about a particular ancestor.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm

@chrisbharrison: Tomorrow you will believe in love #AtFirstSight

Wedding announcement of SeanCat?

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:37 pm

According to this article, he's launching an online dating site called atfirstsight.com.

http://www.eonline.com/news/430805/bachelorette-scoop-from-chris-harrison-does-desiree-pick-no-one

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen5354 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Scooby wrote:According to this article, he's launching an online dating site called atfirstsight.com.

http://www.eonline.com/news/430805/bachelorette-scoop-from-chris-harrison-does-desiree-pick-no-one

Oh, okay, thanks. It's just wishful thinking anyway.

Karen5354

Female Posts : 276

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Karen5354 wrote:
Scooby wrote:According to this article, he's launching an online dating site called atfirstsight.com.

Oh, okay, thanks.  It's just wishful thinking anyway.

Lol I like your idea better, Karen!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:30 pm

"@SeanLowe09: I think the picture says it all. @clmgiudici instagram.com/p/atdDHTgkIe/"

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Jfhf07

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:31 pm

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12 - Page 2 18b91a22d84411e28fe822000a9e17dc_6

@ seanloweksu I think the picture says it all. @catherinegiudici   3min
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:38 pm

LOL she's adorable!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #12

+54
terabithia
leeyah77
Linds911
Itsme_Tami
Poppycorn