SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 am

Laura - I too believe they were together way before March. Did you see this post by Wait A Minute from May 16:

i don't think it flew under the radar. but i think it was mis-reported. when the show was put together and interviews were done and contestants hired, eva was in an on and off again relationship with eduardo cruz (penelope cruz's brother). they broke up in march 2012 or so and in april reports surfaced that eva was spotted at the la zoo kissing ben. i think it was really ernesto. see: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] But if it was really ben and not ernesto, that's makes it even worse. in that afterbuzz interview ben even mentioned something about his friends asking if he was dating eva back when the show was about to be taped. but my guess is that it WAS really ernesto

a month or so later she was back with eduardo and they were seen all over europe together. but in late june 2012 they broke up again, which is just about when the RFL group was reassembled for shooting. eva then dated mark sanchez for a while and then was seen late in the year hooking up with eduardo, but that didn't go anywhere. i can't find the story online, but supposedly eduardo posted some biting comments about eva on twitter when they finally broke up, saying something about how some people just can't change the way they are, or something to that effect.

after the final episode is released online, the truth will probably filter out as no one will be under contract anymore and whatever is going on between eva, ernesto and the other girls will come to light.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:12 pm

Tigertiz

I agree with you on the timing.

Call me crazy but I do believe that Ernesto fell for Shandi, however, don't think it ever had a chance to get solid.  Shandi had tweeted in answer to a question that her and Ernesto broke up in November.

So that pretty much goes to the timing of Eva breaking up with Eduardo and Sanchez.  I think that Ernesto and Eva were in touch with each other all while the filming was going on and I think that Eva let Ernesto know when she was available and thus there went Shandi.

And believe me I'm not just blaming Eva.  If Ernesto really loved Shandi enough there would have been nothing Eva could have done to get him away from her.  But I will say that with Ernesto being able to openly go out with Eva, with the cover of promoting the show, and the fact that Ernesto and Shandi were not able to see each other in all that time Ernesto and Shandi's relationship really didn't have a chance.  It takes time to really build a solid relationship.

But the thing that is so apparent to me is that even with seeing Ernesto on the QT waiting for the show to be over so they could admit their undying love for each other, Eva was seeing George Clooney.  I really do believe that she was seeing Clooney on the side.

So Ernesto better rethink his decision to marry Eva, if that's in his mind.  Maybe he needs to do a little investigating before he jumps the gun.   Although, it would be karma taking over if they did marry because I don't think they will be happy "till the day they die."  Which is Ernesto's favorite saying, that when he marries it will be till the day he dies.

And what do you think Ernesto means about "trust blindly".  It seems that he's insinuating that Shandi wasn't trustworthy.   I think of myself as a pretty good judge of character and I don't think that Shandi is not trustworthy.  She was crazy over Ernesto and don't think she would have taken a chance by not being trustworthy.

Sorry.  Don't want to be so snarily about this but the whole thing just stinks to me.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Tigertiz

I agree with you on the timing.

Call me crazy but I do believe that Ernesto fell for Shandi, however, don't think it ever had a chance to get solid.  Shandi had tweeted in answer to a question that her and Ernesto broke up in November.

So that pretty much goes to the timing of Eva breaking up with Eduardo and Sanchez.  I think that Ernesto and Eva were in touch with each other all while the filming was going on and I think that Eva let Ernesto know when she was available and thus there went Shandi.

And believe me I'm not just blaming Eva.  If Ernesto really loved Shandi enough there would have been nothing Eva could have done to get him away from her.  But I will say that with Ernesto being able to openly go out with Eva, with the cover of promoting the show, and the fact that Ernesto and Shandi were not able to see each other in all that time Ernesto and Shandi's relationship really didn't have a chance.  It takes time to really build a solid relationship.

But the thing that is so apparent to me is that even with seeing Ernesto on the QT waiting for the show to be over so they could admit their undying love for each other, Eva was seeing George Clooney.  I really do believe that she was seeing Clooney on the side.

So Ernesto better rethink his decision to marry Eva, if that's in his mind.  Maybe he needs to do a little investigating before he jumps the gun.   Although, it would be karma taking over if they did marry because I don't think they will be happy "till the day they die."  Which is Ernesto's favorite saying, that when he marries it will be till the day he dies.

And what do you think Ernesto means about "trust blindly".  It seems that he's insinuating that Shandi wasn't trustworthy.   I think of myself as a pretty good judge of character and I don't think that Shandi is not trustworthy.  She was crazy over Ernesto and don't think she would have taken a chance by not being trustworthy.

Sorry.  Don't want to be so snarily about this but the whole thing just stinks to me.
only thing I would debate is whether the shandi -ernesto relationship was just for show or was real. my guess is that on ernesto's part it was  as phony as that list of insipid sayings he relies on (and for which he supposedly has a notebook filled with them). as for his his trust blindly comment, i doubt it was aimed at shandi. i think it's just another of his phony sayings meant to make him look like some sort of romantic prince.

Last edited by Wait-A-Minute on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:03 pm

ok, let me try to suggest a theory about what's going on right now with eva and ernesto, and if i am right it will blow everyone's mind. (my odds are that it's way less than a 50% chance i am correct, but it's too much fun to ignore)

so ernesto jetted off to Ibiza last week without eva, who was in los angeles fending off the rumors of her supposed fling/flirting/dating with george clooney, and then briefly in new orleans for the la raza conference. she's now back again in LA and there has been a series of odd tweets from her and ernesto, and also quite a bit of silence between those tweets.

first, on july 17th ernesto tweets that's he's ibiza bound:

Ernesto Arguello @ernestoarguello 17 Jul
ON BOARD... Ibiza bound! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

after that there is no commentary from either of these lovebirds on twitter, which is a bit odd considering how much they both love the publicity.  then on july 21st (sunday) he tweets:

Ernesto Arguello @ernestoarguello 21 Jul
Good times... But, someone is missing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

eva responded on july 22nd saying:

Eva Longoria ‏@EvaLongoria 22 Jul
"@ernestoarguello: Good times... But, someone is missing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] " come home baby!!!

since her tweet yesterday, silence. nothing from ernesto. zilch. in the meantime, eva has tweeted up a storm about her devious maids tv show and today it appears her mother is in town for a visit along with other family members. seems odd to me that ernesto is off to europe without her so close to when her charity event will take place in marbella on august 3-4 and she's asking him to come back home. why would he fly home only to have to turn around a week later? i also wonder why he even went to ibiza for a "holiday" alone when they were set to go to marbella in a few weeks and they just came home from a trip to paris.

so here's my theory - and i admit it's a bit out there, but bear with me. eva obviously knew all about the clooney story, including when it would break and what would be published. but instead of having a loving ernesto by her side, with both of them laughing off the rumors, she's in LA all alone and he's on a beach in Ibiza where the media can't easily access him. i would suggest that he has major egg on his face, considering all his comments about waiting for someone he can trust blindly, someone he can be with till the day they die, etc. i would suggest he is really upset. i would suggest there is major trouble in paradise. and now mama longoria rides in to the rescue to comfort eva, not to mention to provide some cover for her as she'll use that visit as a publicity event of some sort  - most likely a visit to her buddy mario lopez for an interview. (she's even tweeted already about going with her mom to see mario).

if i am right, this will go one of two ways. she'll show up in marbella for the charity event and he won't be there. their love affair will be over (at least for now). or if he is there, it will be only for show and not long after that event you won't see them together for quite a while, if ever again.

time will tell. but it all looks very odd to me. then again, these are very odd people insofar as the way they handle their relationships.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 pm

Sounds very plausible to me. He hasnt written her off yet (someone is missing).
But I'd change one phrase:
so ernesto jetted off to Ibiza last week without eva, who was in los angeles fending off the rumors of her supposed fling/flirting/dating with george clooney
I'd change "fending off" to "basking in the glow."
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:12 pm

Wait a Minute:

I don't think you're too far off.  Ernesto likes publicity but not the negative kind and he's probably upset with her right now.  After all, he knows when he and she became an item and he has to know that while he and she were an item that she was visiting Clooney in Germany or wherever he was.  And it's highly unlikely that she was warding off his advances.  I believe the original story that she told him to get rid of Stacey.  But he didn't get rid of Stacey fast enough and so she's with Ernesto.  And even if she has no desire to get together with Clooney now that she is so "in love" with Ernesto someone had to put that story out there.  Unless she miscalculated Ernesto's response to all this.  So maybe Ernesto has been given a taste of his own medicine and now may have an idea how it feels to be used.

The tweet thing doesn't mean much to me though because of the change of times and he just tweeted yesterday about "Someone missing."

His family must have seen this story about Eva and Clooney because it's even been in a London paper.  I don't think his family would be so keen on this kind of publicity.

Everyone I'm sure knows the saying that my mom and dad ingrained in me and that is "Always treat others as you would want to be treated."  Maybe that's the one thing that Eva and Ernesto's parents forgot to teach them.

So I guess we just have to sit back and wait and see what's next.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 pm

I know.   This is getting good.   2pop wine
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 am

there goes one theory possibly shot to hell! ernesto flew home to eva and put on quite a public display for the paps. still think something isn't right about the whole chain of events, but it looks like I was off target.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:there goes one theory possibly shot to hell! ernesto flew home to eva and put on quite a public display for the paps. still think something isn't right about the whole chain of events, but it looks like I was off target.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yep. Something is really off. Why is he hugging her like that also in front of mom and nephew. Is it for the photo. Oh well.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:51 pm

Wait a minute:

I don't really think you were that off target. I don't think this will be the last gossip about Eva. After all, she loves the guys. I'm beginning to think that "Ernesto" was in her "sights" from the very beginning. Don't know why she just didn't have Ben and Tim as the contestants if Ernesto was her end game.

Is it me or are they making this relationship too public? It seems to me that they would want to keep there intentions a little bit mysterious.

For a guy who said he never told a girl he loved her he is being so public. I always had the opinion that Ernesto was a serious, private, not out there kind of guy. I was sure wrong on that front.

Still like the way Shandi is handling herself. She puts up a picture now and then of her and her boyfriend but doesn't put it out there adnauseam.

I'm sure this isn't the end of this saga. Stay Tuned!

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:Wait a minute:

I don't really think you were that off target.  I don't think this will be the last gossip about Eva.  After all, she loves the guys.  I'm beginning to think that "Ernesto" was in her "sights" from the very beginning.  Don't know why she just didn't have Ben and Tim as the contestants if Ernesto was her end game.

Is it me or are they making this relationship too public?  It seems to me that they would want to keep there intentions a little bit mysterious.

For a guy who said he never told a girl he loved her he is being so public.  I always had the opinion that Ernesto was a serious, private, not out there kind of guy.  I was sure wrong on that front.

Still like the way Shandi is handling herself.  She puts up a picture now and then of her and her boyfriend but doesn't put it out there adnauseam.  

I'm sure this isn't the end of this saga.  Stay Tuned!

i agree, it does seem far too public. all that handholding doesn't seem natural and the way they are holding hands just seems a bit off. it looks forced to me. there is a recent picture online from last night's dinner together and they are holding hands while with the same hand ernesto is also clutching a phone. who does that?

see this picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:43 pm

The fact that she used Ernesto and cheated on him with Clooney probably makes her more desirable in his eyes. "I'm so fabulous that I only date women that Clooney wants".
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy