SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Sat 6 Jul - 5:06

Alondon

So by the tweet from Shandi "Never assume the obvious is true" are you saying that Shandi is cryptically trying to say that she knows she was used or that she knows Eva and Ernesto are lying about when their romance began? Sorry. Don't mean to be cement head here but I don't understand what Shandi is trying to say with that quote.

Also the article said that they have only been together a few months but will probably marry within the year. Well, duh, isn't that what the tabloids were saying a few months ago, like March or April would be a few months ago. And Eva kept insisting that they were not dating a few months ago. Can't believe the people writing these articles don't pick up and question these things.

Also I'm not even sure that Ernesto follows Shandi or vice-versa on twitter. So maybe these messages are all for naught.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 5:55

Laura, I watched one of those afterbuzz TV episodes where one of the hosts (who was also a pageant girl and has known Shandi for a while) said that she read a tweet from Shandi way before the show aired, which led her to believe that Shandi's heart had been broken. As a result, she figured out that Shandi and Ernesto were not together even before the RFL finale aired.

My main point is that Shandi knows/believes more than she is saying. I have seen a couple of one liner tweets from her in that past that have led me to believe that she feels she was "played" and she is hurt.

Call me crazy, I think Shandi was a sacrificial lamb. They spared Alba. They wouldn't dare do that to overly emotional Alba because of the backlash they would suffer from the Latino Community (JMHO! Yes, I consciously stepped into that landmine. I am too cynical and may overanalyze at my peril). Am I the only who thinks that the producers of the show were careful with how they treated and edited Alba?

I personally think Eva and Ernesto have been economical with the truth about the timeline of their romance. I think WAIT-A-MINUTE'S additional facts about Ernesto's ridiculous demands for beauty queens and his sister etc are key. Why would Eva agree to all these ridiculous requests from this "unknown"? Worst case scenario she could have gone with 2 bachelors (Tim and Ben) or found a 3rd.

Call me a cynic, but I think they both knew early on that the show was irrelevant to them (they weren't going to let the integrity of the show get in the way). If Eva cared about the integrity of the show and was all business she would have picked someone else, rather than give in to the player (who had never said "I love you"). I think she wanted to keep Ernesto happy. At the very least I think there was some level of inappropriate interaction going on between the two of them, during the filming of the show. Didn't the tabloids also note that Eva flirted with (or briefly dated) Ben too?,

Did I just see a picture of Eva, Ernesto and Hussey riding in Eva's fancy car? Yes I did (see link below). Hussey is not only a "self proclaimed guru" (hat tip Tarryn Franco) but a con artist as well. For the record, I'm a fellow Brit and I detest this bloke. I hope America doesn't fall for his crap and sends him packing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't keep up with this "RELIGIOUS WENCH" (don't let the designer clothes and L'Oreal ads fool you). And that Master's degree? Hogwash!! When did she set foot in a University Library? She is another uneducated graduate who hails from Hollywood (yes I'm off my meds tonight).

Last edited by alondon on Sat 6 Jul - 14:09; edited 7 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat 6 Jul - 8:16

I looked on People.com and the two stories about Eva and Ernesto are in the Top 5 stories (most read/loved) for Friday. They also have a heart by them.

I am assuming like others here that one of the reasons the show was canned is because of their relationship.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat 6 Jul - 16:00

If Ernesto and Eva are to get married in the Catholic church, and either of her previous marriages were in a Catholic ceremony, she will have to get an annulment from the Church. An expensive and sometimes time-consuming proposition. If neither of her weddings was Catholic, the Church will consider that she has never been married. I don't know her religion. Nevertheless, it all turns me off. Can you spell t r a m p? JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat 6 Jul - 16:12

alondon wrote:Laura, I watched one of those afterbuzz TV episodes where one of the hosts (who was also a pageant girl and has known Shandi for a while) said that she read a tweet from Shandi way before the show aired, which led her to believe that Shandi's heart had been broken. As a result, she figured out that Shandi and Ernesto were not together even before the RFL finale aired.

My main point is that Shandi knows/believes more than she is saying. I have seen a couple of one liner tweets from her in that past that have led me to believe that she feels she was "played" and she is hurt.

Call me crazy, I think Shandi was a sacrificial lamb. They spared Alba. They wouldn't dare do that to overly emotional Alba because of the backlash they would suffer from the Latino Community (JMHO! Yes, I consciously stepped into that landmine. I am too cynical and may overanalyze at my peril). Am I the only who thinks that the producers of the show were careful with how they treated and edited Alba?

I personally think Eva and Ernesto have been economical with the truth about the timeline of their romance. I think WAIT-A-MINUTE'S additional facts about Ernesto's ridiculous demands for beauty queens and his sister etc are key. Why would Eva agree to all these ridiculous requests from this "unknown"? Worst case scenario she could have gone with 2 bachelors (Tim and Ben) or found a 3rd.

Call me a cynic, but I think they both knew early on that the show was irrelevant to them (they weren't going to let the integrity of the show get in the way). If Eva cared about the integrity of the show and was all business she would have picked someone else, rather than give in to the player (who had never said "I love you"). I think she wanted to keep Ernesto happy. At the very least I think there was some level of inappropriate interaction going on between the two of them, during the filming of the show. Didn't the tabloids also note that Eva flirted with (or briefly dated) Ben too?,

Did I just see a picture of Eva, Ernesto and Hussey riding in Eva's fancy car? Yes I did (see link below). Hussey is not only a "self proclaimed guru" (hat tip Tarryn Franco) but a con artist as well. For the record, I'm a fellow Brit and I detest this bloke. I hope America doesn't fall for his crap and sends him packing.

I can't keep up with this "RELIGIOUS WENCH" (don't let the designer clothes and L'Oreal ads fool you). And that Master's degree? Hogwash!! When did she set foot in a University Library? She is another uneducated graduate who hails from Hollywood (yes I'm off my meds tonight).

alondon - no, you're not a cynic, just a realist! all those pictures of eva with hussey and even ben were nothing more than an effort to hide the truth. i've been mentioning that ring eva's been wearing for a few months and if you go and scout out pictures of her from early april (maybe even late march) she's been wearing it since then. that is when her and ernesto's relationship went full bore (no pun intended). ben was at her graduation only to provide cover for ernesto - so she could make it seem that the rfl guys were at her graduation. there are a few videos online that show her at the graduation and there is one where i saw ernesto greeting members of her family and giving them hugs and kisses, and not in the way someone's family just greets a friend. 

but as for eva's master's degree, i will say that she probably did earn it. that speaks to the riddle that is eva. she really is fairly smart. seen some videos online of her speaking at some forums where it wasn't a prepared speech and she does know her stuff. but when you contrast that with her personal life and the train wreck of relationships and choices of only boy-toys, it seems a bit schizo.

as for rfl, keep in mind that only ernesto's women wanted to leave the show early. there was a reason for that. it may not be that they had an inkling of what was going on between eva and ernesto. could simply have been they saw right through ernesto and knew he was just using the show and was a player.

columbia - eva and tony parker's wedding was in a catholic church. they were married for over 3 years. can someone still get an anullment for a second marriage that lasted that many years?

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 18:07

Wait-a-minute, Eva the vixen is street smart, I 'll give her that, but she is also a pseudo Hollywood intellectual (they are a dime a dozen these days). We saw her graduate, but did she earn her Master's degree the Hollywood way or the "real world way". I can't imagine her burning the midnight oil in a University Library. For her celebrity status, I bet she was guaranteed a certificate for just applying for the Chicano Master's Program. Axelle Francine's (Tony Parker's new belle) Master's Degree? I will bet she earned it the way you and I will earn it. Axelle is prettier (MEOW, I'm guilty).

I personally think Eva is articulate when it comes to Latino matters (her specialty), just as most people are with race matters that are familiar to them. Outside that box she makes no sense to me. She is all smoke and mirrors. Where is Ben's cheeky friend when I need him? He should subject Eva's IQ to test questions such as "which is faster speed or sound?" I have a feeling her final score will be found wanting. Sorry, may be I just don't respect her enough to give her the time of day, because I think she is too tacky and careless.

It's the Catholic church for crying out loud. Everything has a price, including an annulment.

I agree with all your points about their tactics to conceal the truth. My God! these people are morally bankrupt. This is where Ben loses me sometimes (his cheering from the sidelines on twitter). He needs to get away from these people. I'm not a fan of Tim's, but I respect him for staying away.

Last edited by alondon on Sat 6 Jul - 18:51; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Sat 6 Jul - 18:47

Interestingly enough, the type of relationship that Eva and Ernesto have is the same type of relationship that Eva had with Tyler Christopher. The kind where you are always hoping that it will get better, but never does.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 18:55

How long did that last MatchMaker?

Back to top Go down

Post by MatchMaker Sat 6 Jul - 19:34

They were married 2002 to 2004.

MatchMaker

Back to top Go down

Post by janelise Sat 6 Jul - 19:50

I was more interested in Tim and Jenna, so I still check their twitter occasionally and Jenna posted a picture of Eva and Ernesto visiting them in Austin yesterday. There is no doubt they are a couple. Jenna even mentioned visting them in Nicaraugua in November.

janelise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 6 Jul - 20:08

janelise wrote:I was more interested in Tim and Jenna, so I still check their twitter occasionally and Jenna posted a picture of Eva and Ernesto visiting them in Austin yesterday.  There is no doubt they are a couple.  Jenna even mentioned visting them in Nicaraugua in November.

Visiting them in Nicaragua in November 2012? In that case never mind. It seems the resident Rockstar was also an accessory. Oh give me one decent person. Please!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat 6 Jul - 20:43

Even Amber threw them her support with this tweet earlier today. It surprised me a little because Amber seemed so loyal to her girls which would include Shandi.
Amber Kelleher ‏@amber_kelleher 10h  This is a fantastic couple that I support 100%. I couldn't be happier! Eva Longoria Reveals Her New Man [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … via @tvguide
Tracy gave Eva & Ernesto her support a day or two ago.
tracy mcmillan ‏@TracyMcMillan 5 Jul  Big hearts to @EvaLongoria and @Ernesto Arguello!! Couldn't be happier for you both. A perfect match!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
So the matchmakers are circling the wagons for Eva as well. To the general public, there's not going to be anything fishy about this story.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy