SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by docnash14 Fri May 31, 2013 12:59 am

Laura Walsh wrote:DocNash:

I like the way you analyze, are you a doctor by any chance?

There are some people that are just commitment phobic for one reason or another. It's something deep within themselves. And this might be the first time he has felt a deep connection with someone (Shandi) and after he was on his own the old commitment phobia came back. At least that would be something I would accept better than him leaving her for Eva.

Also on the show many times he said he always thinks of the vows, til death do us part. This might also be scary to him. Although, I can't see Shandi pushing anyone for that kind of commitment this early in a relationship.

Do you know anything about the Latin culture? Some cultures only want their children to be with people of their own culture. Could that be another reason why this may not have worked?

Just thinking out loud.

Laura

Thanks. Yes, I am a psychologist. And I think it's a possibility that cultural differences played a role in the demise of that relationship, if in fact it is over, albeit Shandi lived in Miami for a period of time so would have been acquainted with the Latin culture. Further, I didn't see any bias from either Ernesto's mom or sister in terms of endorsing a Latin woman (Alba) over the others. And I am sure we could list a number of other variables that may have also been in play.

I am glad you are posting. It's nice to hear your thoughts!

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by leoc7 Fri May 31, 2013 2:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

leoc7

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 am

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm

I am a new poster here:

All of the postings on Twitter and the like has me thinking of the famous quotation: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Does anyone think that this was all done to make us think that Ernesto and Shandi are broken up? It just seems to me to be A LOT of evidence pointing to that they broke up. Almost TOO much. Just seems like overkill. Just my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Fri May 31, 2013 2:37 pm

thumper8977 wrote:I am a new poster here:

All of the postings on Twitter and the like has me thinking of the famous quotation: "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Does anyone think that this was all done to make us think that Ernesto and Shandi are broken up? It just seems to me to be A LOT of evidence pointing to that they broke up. Almost TOO much. Just seems like overkill. Just my opinion.

I think it only feels like overkill because we're got some really great sleuths here. If I wasn't on this board, I definitely wouldn't know much about the post-show drama. And as fo Shandi, it's very possible she's still stinging from the breakup. I broke up with my ex 7 months ago and my twitter is a lot like hers (breakup quotes, snarky remarks, etc). I was reading the comments on Hulu, for the most recent ep, and all the commenters are saying that Ernesto's probably miserable with Shandi because he should've chosen Alba, that Shandi is fake/cold, etc.

The general public wouldn't care/be aware of all these twitter location hints, insider gossip, etc.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri May 31, 2013 3:46 pm

thumper8977 wrote:I am a new poster here:

the logical question would then be why? why does anyone need to make it seem ernesto and shandi broke up or that they are dating, or that ernesto is dating eva, or that ernesto is dating anyone else? lost in these questions is the simple fact that the show is no longer airing on broadcast or cable tv. there are no ratings to pump, which is why there is absolutely no publicity work being done outside of individual contestants going on shows like afterbuzz. (i should point out that quite a few of the contestants have agents and managers who have been the ones booking them on shows like afterbuzz as opposed to that being done by the show's own pr people) i do think the "contestants" are being held to their contracts and can't talk about the outcome yet, but my guess is that is where it ends.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:50 pm

Ernesto has been awfully quiet on twitter. He had nothing to say after the oh so romantic airing of his finale. I guess he knows we are onto him and Eva and the less said the better.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:Ernesto has been awfully quiet on twitter. He had nothing to say after the oh so romantic airing of his finale. I guess he knows we are onto him and Eva and the less said the better.

None of the three guys have had much to say about the show lately.

Some of their reasons could be:

They signed a contract and have to wait until season is over to say much. Is that this week or do they have to wait until next week (tell all)?

They have a job and travel so are busy

They didn't realize how involved some people get when watching the show and weren't prepared for the backlash when they eliminated someone's favorite.

They weren't prepared for all the scrutiny of every picture or word they said

They have seen or heard about this forum and have found out about some of the unkind things that were said about them and their ladies.

I am sure they are all ready for the show to be over so they can get back to their lives without so much attention to every little thing they say and do. It has been almost a year. That is a LONG time to watch what you say and do!

:Smiley: Personally, I enjoyed the Ernesto-Shandi journey. It was very romantic to watch. I chose to ignore the rumors. I chose not to judge. It is too bad others didn't do the same. The climb up to Shandi reminded me of the movie Pretty Woman!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:32 pm

gasuz wrote:
tigertiz wrote:Ernesto has been awfully quiet on twitter. He had nothing to say after the oh so romantic airing of his finale. I guess he knows we are onto him and Eva and the less said the better.

not necessarily. tim has responded to comments on twitter as recently as friday, saying he can't wait until tuesday. ben has also actively responded to twitter comments by others, though it appears he's been busy this weekend with a friend's bachelor party. of the 3, ernesto has been the quietest recently. the only odd thing about that is he was previously the most active on twitter, responding to comments, retweeting comments, etc. as for an "after show", i don't think there is one. isn't that something that's shot around the time the finale is about to air, so viewers get a very recent update? since a second season is never ever going to happen and the show isn't even being broadcast, i don't see any reason for anyone to tape that kind of show (and spend the production dollars necessary).

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
gasuz wrote:

not necessarily. tim has responded to comments on twitter as recently as friday, saying he can't wait until tuesday. ben has also actively responded to twitter comments by others, though it appears he's been busy this weekend with a friend's bachelor party. of the 3, ernesto has been the quietest recently. the only odd thing about that is he was previously the most active on twitter, responding to comments, retweeting comments, etc. as for an "after show", i don't think there is one. isn't that something that's shot around the time the finale is about to air, so viewers get a very recent update? since a second season is never ever going to happen and the show isn't even being broadcast, i don't see any reason for anyone to tape that kind of show (and spend the production dollars necessary).

I checked Tarryn's twiiter (she was the one who mentioned it and found this (so June 4 is the finale)
Tarryn Franco ‏@TarrynFranco 31 May
.... u shld watch the very last episode, which is the tell all June 11th. It should be interesting!

Tarryn Franco ‏@TarrynFranco 6h
I was mistaken...the tell all is included in the last episode June 4th. It should be interesting ;)

I think Ernesto was excited to share his journey with everyone when the show started..... Perhaps Ernesto has heard about his thread here or got frustrated with the media gossip. It has to be frustrating to have accusations made about you and not be able to defend yourself!

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:09 pm

gasuz all good points! I'm with you and still enjoying Shandi/Ernesto, I too enjoyed the climb. It seemed everyone on the show enjoyed it too, their faces were priceless!

Back to top Go down

Post by gasuz Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:03 am

Posted on another thread... I thought I would bring it over here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gasuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy