SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 am

b wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well this answers one question
‏@ernestoarguello 2m
Thx for d support on RFL, Hard to believe it was a year ago
even though it didn't work out last year after d show, it was a great experience

Wow! Guess he's not concerned re: contract issues.

after being nearly silent on twitter for the past several days, ernesto is now a tweeting machine. he's reeled off over a dozen in the past hour since making that admission. as for contract issues, he probably has special dispensation from one of the executive producers giggling

i honestly don't think we'll have to wait more than a few days at most before ernesto or eva break their silence about their relationship.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by b Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:00 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
b wrote:
‏@ernestoarguello 2m
even though it didn't work out last year after d show, it was a great experience

after being nearly silent on twitter for the past several days, ernesto is now a tweeting machine. he's reeled off over a dozen in the past hour since making that admission. as for contract issues, he probably has special dispensation from one of the executive producers :giggling:

i honestly don't think we'll have to wait more than a few days at most before ernesto or eva break their silence about their relationship.

RE: the bold....:yes: I agree..he's not concerned

b

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 am

What the darn. He could not wait 2 more hours before spilling the beans. Geez he waited 9 months.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 am

iamreal2u wrote:What the darn. He could not wait 2 more hours before spilling the beans. Geez he waited 9 months.

in the words (sort of) of forrest gump: "phony is as phony does". katiebaby had it right. it's all been an act.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:25 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
b wrote:
‏@ernestoarguello 2m

after being nearly silent on twitter for the past several days, ernesto is now a tweeting machine. he's reeled off over a dozen in the past hour since making that admission. as for contract issues, he probably has special dispensation from one of the executive producers giggling

WOW indeed! It doesn't bother me so much that the relationship didn't last. Happens all the time on Bachelor so I am used to that.

But, if it's true that Shandi & Ernesto didn't last because of Eva ... the friggin' executive producer of the show who introduced the first episode like it was going to be the best things since sliced bread ... well, that just makes me a little sick to my stomach.

NBC could save some money if they do decide to shoot RFL 2 by firing Giuliana & Bill and replacing with Eva & Ernesto. After all, they are living proof that appearing together on RFL really works. 🍅

SHANDI - Hang in there honey! Far better man for you somewhere ...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:30 am

iamreal2u wrote:What the darn. He could not wait 2 more hours before spilling the beans. Geez he waited 9 months.
No kidding! None of us has even seen the finale yet, thanks for ruining it Ernesto! hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:30 am

Idlemess wrote:
Are you ready??!!! Ernesto, were you ready? FOR LOVE that is. A little bit of publicity and a star will take you a long way. Well good luck with that bud! :gotcha:

ernesto is actually a big winner. he became a tv reality star (and probably did get the "real" girl of his dreams). plus his sister's career skyrocketed due to his having gotten her on fashion star and getting eva and her friends to wear her designs. we'll see how long all of it lasts. he's already had his first 15 minutes of fame.

as i've said before, of the 3 guys, tim has always been the most real, the most down to earth and the only one who really is self-made in his career. he's the one who is most likely to come out this show with a very long term relationship. jury is still out on ben.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

Lost17 wrote:
No kidding! None of us has even seen the finale yet, thanks for ruining it Ernesto! hmmm

maybe, just maybe, the finale does have a surprise in store. maybe ernesto and eva share something onscreen. anything is possible in today's crazy world of reality tv. i doubt it, but you can't rule anything out nowadays.

just want to add something - it is possible that ernesto spilled the beans early because tomorrow night they will be out publicly. eva's new show devious maids has a screening premier in miami tomorrow night and even though she has not announced anything, it is possible she will be in attendance - along with him.

Last edited by Wait-A-Minute on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional thought)

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:52 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
Lost17 wrote:

maybe, just maybe, the finale does have a surprise in store. maybe ernesto and eva share something onscreen. anything is possible in today's crazy world of reality tv. i doubt it, but you can't rule anything out nowadays.
I don't think that'll happen, Shandi seemed happy enough until Nov. I think they gave it a go, it just didn't work out...or maybe I'm naive and E&E had something going on during the show, who really knows except those involved. I just don't like that they lied about not being together if they are.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsgrover Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:16 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
‏@ernestoarguello 2m

OMG, what is up with these people? Why would anyone want to watch the show now; we know over half of what happens!?!

Isn't That The Truth! Had A Sliver If Hope It Might Be Sara In The End For Tim And wasn't Sure Where Ernesto And Shandi Stood, So Was Excited To See The Finale. Now I Kind Of don't Care If I See it.
mrsgrover
mrsgrover

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 pm

ernesto is a cold fish, I feel sorry for any woman that is with him. Not my taste at all.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:04 pm

cantstopwatchin wrote:
‏@ernestoarguello 2m

OMG, what is up with these people? Why would anyone want to watch the show now; we know over half of what happens!?!

Could not agree more! Sounds like Ben is confirming the relationship here:

Ben Patton ‏@Ben_Patton 2h
@EvaLongoria ha-You will always be a Spurs Fan! If its a good series me, you and @ernestoarguello should catch a game together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy