SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:48 am

I may be in the minority here, but I would not be one bit surprised if the whole eva/ernesto thing was or is a big hoax to generate more stir for evas poor generating show that was axed before it really got out of the gate. I think if there are any surprises I think we might get to see a wedding. Maybe.

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:46 am

The people dancing was Ernesto and Shandi. They were magical together. I wonder why they didn't work out in real life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:39 am

lexforlife wrote:The people dancing was Ernesto and Shandi. They were magical together. I wonder why they didn't work out in real life.

based on the one twitter commment shandi has made since ernesto's public admission, it seems that shandi wanted it to work.

Samantha Jacqueline ‏@SamanthaJacq926
@ShandiFinnessey: aww. you are so inspirational! by the way, i'm sorry that you and ernesto didn't seem to work out. bummer. #readyforlove
1:53 AM - 4 Jun 13

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey
@SamanthaJacq926 I'm sorry too.
Thank you for the compliment tho... :)
1:54 AM - 4 Jun 13

as for why it didn't work in real life, my guess is because it wasn't real life, at least not for ernesto. i tend to believe katiebaby's comments about ernesto treating the whole thing as a game, scripting things to say and how to act, etc.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 am

Wait-A-Minute wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:What the darn. He could not wait 2 more hours before spilling the beans. Geez he waited 9 months.

in the words (sort of) of forrest gump: "phony is as phony does". katiebaby had it right. it's all been an act.
Word. Why on earth could he not wait? Because he's a narcissist and an egoist. Not impressed.

Shandi - you will do much, much better than Ernesto.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:
Wait-A-Minute wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:What the darn. He could not wait 2 more hours before spilling the beans. Geez he waited 9 months.

in the words (sort of) of forrest gump: "phony is as phony does". katiebaby had it right. it's all been an act.

Word. Why on earth could he not wait? Because he's a narcissist and an egoist. Not impressed.

Shandi - you will do much, much better than Ernesto.

couldn't have said it better. :yes: shandi will do better. classy woman, smart and beautiful.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:35 pm

So when are Eva and Ernesto coming out about their relationship then?

If shandi and ernesto didn't work out because of eva, well then their relationship would have been doomed in the first place even if eva weren't in the pic because apparently ernesto has commitment issues or he is not able to communicate like a big boy yet. The eva and ernesto thing probably started long before he told shandi that he wanted to break it off with her, but from the sounds of it, he probably didn't have the kahoneys to Even tell her that. this in my opinion makes eva look even worse than she does already. The network ought to dump her and her shows. She wont have the respect from the audience ever again after pulling a stunt like that. And ernesto, he's just plain dumb to get mixed up in something so callus.

Next!

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:23 pm

I think the only guy that came out of this looking good was Ben. Earnesto and Tim came off like total creeps.

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm

I think they all shine in their way. Life is what it is and they fell for who they fell. I can't judge them for picking according to their hearts, and their follow through into real life. Its their choice. Sadly, it appears Shandi is still sad about it, but she's not knocking him so I won't either.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:23 pm

crazyjaney wrote:I think the only guy that came out of this looking good was Ben. Earnesto and Tim came off like total creeps.

i was looking back at the pictures and video of ernesto climbing up to shandi and it struck me that this isn't something someone does without quite a bit of forethought and planning (and maybe practice). seriously, we're not talking about climbing up a permanent structure or a ladder. it's a tv set and not something that is easily scaled blindly. just saying....

and on a last note, shandi had this interesting tweet this afternoon:

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey
Thx 4 ur support. I did find love on @readyforlove. My feelings were real but things didn't work out. Plz respect our privacy on this matter
3:17 PM - 4 Jun 13

i am sure her feelings were real. the look on her face when ernesto climbed that tv set can't be faked. but it seems it was nothing more than a one-sided relationship.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:06 pm

This exchange is terrific.

Cam Brown ‏@JustCamForShort 1h

I'm going to make my own dating show starring @ShandiFinnessey ... spoiler alert she ends up with the producer

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 1h

@JustCamForShort OMG you're hilarious! ;)
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm

tigertiz wrote:This exchange is terrific.

Cam Brown ‏@JustCamForShort 1h

I'm going to make my own dating show starring @ShandiFinnessey ... spoiler alert she ends up with the producer

Shandi Finnessey ‏@ShandiFinnessey 1h

@JustCamForShort OMG you're hilarious! ;)

ROFLMAO High clap rofl

Notice she isn't saying its not true or that she has no idea what the person is talking about... I would love to see Shandi as the next b'ette. It would be a ratings gold mine for MF and 'her story' would be perfect!

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm

ernesto is a regular tweeting machine tonight. dozens of tweets, one after another, almost all responding to compliments and praise and hopes that he finds his soulmate and love with someone else. i have to believe he is very aware of the negative "press" he's gotten here and elsewhere online. narcisist is a very apt description of him.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy