SELECT CONTENT

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:46 pm

Wait a Minute:

About the tweets going back and forth between Jenna and Shandi and Kristen about the place they lived. I also saw one on Kristen's twitter to Shandi and it calls Shandi (Roomie) and says something about," I think there was one night that you drugged me." Don't know what that's about. Unless Shandi happened to stay out most of the night on one of her dates with Ernesto.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Wait-A-Minute Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:11 pm

one of the tabloids had the following:

"Eva is hard at work producing in Los Angeles, and Ernesto's work is based out of Honduras and Panama, which made their schedules difficult to coordinate," a source told the mag of why the couple parted ways.

ernesto's work? really? he hardly works. he made one single "site visit" this week and other than that he hasn't been to central america since his trip with eva few months ago. he is really nothing more than a figurehead for the model town project - a pretty boy mouthpiece to act as the public face, allowing the real players to lurk in the dark. truth is, these projects are highly suspect, relying on money from the governments of Panama and Honduras, as well as the US. and if their "busy schedules" was a problem, then why didn't eva see him when she was in miami last. instead, she stayed in a hotel that was maybe 15 minutes away from ernesto's condo, and he was in town the entire time.

laura, i actually think it was eva who broke things off. i believe she slowly came to realize that he was all facade and very little real substance. the one tweet that the tabloids keep forgetting about is the one where she said: "The true lover  realizes that freedom is needed for loyalty to blossom." and then she also tweeted: "Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so." take those two together and you have eva saying she doesn't need someone hanging all over her and that he needs to be successful on his own, not riding on her coat tails. that is why she later tweeted about the stuggle between what you know and what you feel. she knew he wasn't the guy she needs in her life, but he's a hottie and she hard a hard time ignoring her attraction for him.

yeah laura, i'm joining you in that drink. (really i am, a nice glass of pinot tonight!)

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi All,
I hope your summer has been great so far. This song comes to mind.

"Leggo beast lips of flattery eyes of lust
Leggo beast she says carnal love is a must

I know a lady of easy virtue
Uptown living is all she knew
And at her door step
Traps she would lay for you
To lead men astray
Like a vulture lurks its prey

A rose in her hair
The pretty clothes she wears
At the passers by
she winks her eye
Fools take up the offer
They say stolen water is sweet
She has no consideration
That's why she lies and cheat
"

Hat tip Steel Pulse

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:19 am

laura, i actually think it was eva who broke things off. i believe she slowly came to realize that he was all facade and very little real substance. the one tweet that the tabloids keep forgetting about is the one where she said: "The true lover realizes that freedom is needed for loyalty to blossom." and then she also tweeted: "Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so." take those two together and you have eva saying she doesn't need someone hanging all over her and that he needs to be successful on his own, not riding on her coat tails. that is why she later tweeted about the stuggle between what you know and what you feel. she knew he wasn't the guy she needs in her life, but he's a hottie and she hard a hard time ignoring her attraction for him.
I think you nailed it, once again.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 pm

tigertiz wrote:
laura, i actually think it was eva who broke things off. i believe she slowly came to realize that he was all facade and very little real substance. the one tweet that the tabloids keep forgetting about is the one where she said: "The true lover  realizes that freedom is needed for loyalty to blossom." and then she also tweeted: "Happiness will come to you when it comes from you. Success will be yours when you choose to take responsibility for making it so." take those two together and you have eva saying she doesn't need someone hanging all over her and that he needs to be successful on his own, not riding on her coat tails. that is why she later tweeted about the stuggle between what you know and what you feel. she knew he wasn't the guy she needs in her life, but he's a hottie and she hard a hard time ignoring her attraction for him.
I think you nailed it, once again.  
thanks. :bigsmile: 

i am kind of sad this love story is coming to a close. it's been so much fun sleuthing this saga, beginning with the first tabloid reports in march (on her birthday) of her and ernesto partying that night and all the way through till this breakup. the only possible storyline still hanging out there is george clooney. IF it was true that eva used ernesto and promoted their romance (with all those paparazzi fed moments - dinners, home hunting, paris, etc) in order to send a message to clooney, then the breakup is the opening for clooney to step in. how funny would be for them to hook up and then eva could re-use that line about the media bringing them together - "I guess we have the press to thank for pushing us to see something we didn't see!" That's the line she used when she went public about her relationship with ernesto.

having said all that, i personally have doubts about the clooney story being based in any real love interest on his part. my opinion is that eva did start those rumors, but not to draw in george clooney. instead, she did it to push ernesto. eva is 38 and now having huge success as a producer, businesswoman, activist and philanthropist. but she's single, hasn't had children and can't seem to latch on to a long term relationship. her clock is ticking. i believe she felt the need to get ernesto to grow up, step up and be a man on his own. when she realized he wasn't that guy, she ended it. but life is always a two-way street and i don't doubt that he pushed back also (and the trip to ibiza may have reflected that), which made her decision even easier.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:13 pm

i believe she felt the need to get ernesto to grow up, step up and be a man on his own. when she realized he wasn't that guy, she ended it.
Dont you think he would have married her though? In what way was he not growing up?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:48 pm

tigertiz wrote:
i believe she felt the need to get ernesto to grow up, step up and be a man on his own. when she realized he wasn't that guy, she ended it.
Dont you think he would have married her though?   In what way was he not growing up?  
he might have married her. i think he loved the attention, the paparazzi, the lifestyle, etc. clearly he loved driving that bentley convertible of hers. as for not growing up, he doesn't work. every successful person i know works really hard. even "humanitarian entrepreneurs". from the time the show aired until now, i can count only  handful of times that he was somewhere where he was working, and 2 of those times were nothing more than promotional visits to his model towns. the one time he swung for the fences in a business deal he got creamed - the real estate deal that led to his chapter 7 bankruptcy. as i said a long time ago, if it wasn't for his family's money, he'd be nowhere. 

eva may travel the globe, but most of the time she's working. cannes is really all about l'oreal coupled with her global gift gala charity event (as was marbella). when she jets off to new york, it's for some sort of promotional work. same for just about every trip she takes. except for political events, she's paid nicely for taking those trips and promoting something or other. i have to believe that as time passed, she realized that he was only looking for his RFL fame to help him launch a career of sorts.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:48 pm

this tabloid story was just too funny to pass up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here's the story:

GEORGE CLOONEY ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?
August 23, 2013

Eva Longoria put out a press release a few weeks ago to let us know that she had a new boyfriend, Ernesto Arguello. Us? Or him? George Clooney, obviously. Even though she claims there was nothing happening. Was there nothing happening because there was really nothing, or was it because she pushed him too hard?

So then the paps shot Eva and Ernesto all over the place, on holiday in Europe, house-hunting in LA, while George wasn’t paying attention, preferring to hang out in Como with his boys before going to work on Tomorrowland in British Columbia.

To no one’s surprise, according to TMZ, Eva and Ernesto broke up. But they might get back together. It depends on their schedules. Or whether or not she gets an invitation to the Venice Film Festival.

Doubtful.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 pm

Wait a Minute:

I do respect your opinions and you have been so helpful in bringing articles to this site, as you know by now I'm completely useless in cutting and pasting anything on the computer. It has been so much fun sleuthing. I'm going to miss it.

I do have to, however, disagree with your opinion on who broke up with who. I believe that when Ernesto came back from his solo vacation that he was done but he was really looking forward to the trip to Marabella. I think I saw on his twitter his sister was going to be there. So I think he hung in there until the Marabella trip happened.

I think all the articles about them going ring shopping in Paris and house hunting in LA scared him off. Deep down inside I think Ernesto has a deep rooted commitment problem and gets scared off when things get too serious. Someday he is going to look up and find out he's in his forties and maybe not as sexy as he thinks he is now and have a lonely life.

I think the reason why it lasted as long as it did before their announcement was because it was fun while they couldn't make it public. I mean, she couldn't put out all the articles about them being so serious and on their way to the alter and all that while they were sneaking around. But as soon as they made it public and Ernesto could see all the publicity it was getting and what was being put out there he had had enough. I do agree with you in the beginning it was a big boost to his ego to be dating "THE EVA LONGORIO" and he did enjoy all the paps. But if you remember, not too many of them were positive about him, there were a lot of negative comments.

In one of the articles I read, it said that Eva was not interested in just dating. So I would take that to mean she wanted to live together with him and I don't think he wanted that. I think he would have been happy to just see her, stay overnight, go traveling with her and so on but wasn't quite up to having a move in relationship. So I think what Eva was trying to say was that even though they had the money to fly back and forth that isn't what she wanted.

If you look at it the way I do, they really only lasted about six weeks. The rest of it was when they were sneaking around and again, there's something about doing something and not getting caught that's addictive.

I'm not an Ernesto fan only because of how he treated Shandi. And I think he acted so immature while the show was going on with his tweeting with Alba and making comments about Shandi. Shandi has never said one single bad thing about him. To me that's a sign of class and maturity. She even said she was happy for him and Eva, which was stated in one of the stories I read. Even if deep down inside the last thing Shandi wanted was for them to be happy she went the classy route.

What do you think of my thoughts? Hope you enjoyed your wine as much as I did.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:44 pm

laura - i love the insight and point of view you bring here. a couple of things though. first, ernesto's sister was just in ibiza and marbella, but that was after eve and ernesto were there. when they were in spain, she was in miami and also the hamptons (as she posted stuff about it on twitter). as for eva not being a dater, she's said many times that she sucks at dating and that she tends to just go right into relationships. as for ernesto and publicity, i think he totally underestimated the whole concept. i believe he thought he would gain celebrity from RFL (and being with eva) but it didn't take long for the tabloids to pick up on his real story once he and eva went public. the show being a complete failure didn't help his cause. i believe he thought RFL would launch a bigger career for him, make him a star of sorts and vault his role as a spokesman for his family businesses. clearly that didn't happen. the show was cancelled and his 15 minutes of fame ended quickly. the truth is that he isn't in eva's league. his family might be very wealthy, but he's not a success in his own right. eva is. like her or not, she's done it all by herself and she is very hard working.

yes, give shandi credit. she's handled herself well. but then again, she's a pro at this. you don't win all those pageants without knowing how to play the game.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:23 pm

Wait a minute:

I will give you that he did the show and everything afterward to try and launch a career for himself. And I'll also give you that all he really got was a lot of bad publicity and some followers on Instagram and Twitter. What's that line that they say? "You get back what you give." Seems appropriate for him. He gave nothing and got back nothing.

Alondon:

I love the lyrics to that song....
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:58 pm

laura - there is yet another angle we hadn't considered. if you look back at eva's tweets while in marbella, she had one after getting a box of chocolates, saying "This is such a cruel gift for someone (me) on a diet!!!" and this weekend there have been a bunch of tabloid stories about her hitting the gym and bike riding. is it also possible that ernesto upset her, telling her that she's fat? after all, he's clearly a workout fanatic (with that sculpted body). could it be that the subject of her weight become an issue (or perhaps one of many) that surfaced in marbella (or even before that)? personally i think she looks just fine for 38 year old woman. after all, we can't be twenty-something forever!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ernesto Arguello - Ready For Love - Spoilers - Discussion

+30
Brill
tigertiz
Wait-A-Minute
Laura Walsh
provenceguy