SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:01 pm

V is my favorite letter! giggling
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:20 pm

So I finally have time to log on. Chris really wowed me last night. He is sweet, quiet, charming, and genuine. I think Des and Chris are really sweet together. I can see why she chooses Brooks though. Des is crazy about Brooks IMO.

I would love love love to see Chris as the next Bachelor. He is so shy and quiet though. I am not sure they would want that. I had to sport him as my new avatar. He is up there with Roberto in my book. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Rosepetal wrote:V is my favorite letter! giggling

sneakyl
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:30 pm

sanlee088 wrote:So I finally have time to log on. Chris really wowed me last night. He is sweet, quiet, charming, and genuine. I think Des and Chris are really sweet together. I can see why she chooses Brooks though. Des is crazy about Brooks IMO.

I would love love love to see Chris as the next Bachelor. He is so shy and quiet though. I am not sure they would want that. I had to sport him as my new avatar. He is up there with Roberto in my book. :)

I wonder too. This show loves the fake drama too much. Frankly, I don't get how Chris is still single!

Does anyone else think the PI of Chris talking about Brooks wasn't done at the mansion?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Chris4_zpsd01ed751

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:58 pm

sanlee088 wrote:So I finally have time to log on. Chris really wowed me last night. He is sweet, quiet, charming, and genuine. I think Des and Chris are really sweet together. I can see why she chooses Brooks though. Des is crazy about Brooks IMO.

I would love love love to see Chris as the next Bachelor. He is so shy and quiet though. I am not sure they would want that. I had to sport him as my new avatar. He is up there with Roberto in my book. Smiley

Yay....agree with the bolded and love your new avi High clap

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:59 pm

brittany4400 wrote:

sneakyl

I think just started something here rotfl
If Chris ever visited this thread, he'd be red in the face 😆 and I would die of embarassment duh

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:02 pm

atem wrote:

I would love love love to see Chris as the next Bachelor. He is so shy and quiet though. I am not sure they would want that. I had to sport him as my new avatar. He is up there with Roberto in my book. Smiley

I wonder too. This show loves the fake drama too much. Frankly, I don't get how Chris is still single!

Does anyone else think the PI of Chris talking about Brooks wasn't done at the mansion?

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 47 Chris4_zpsd01ed751

Not sure but that us a very flattering picture of him giggling
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

sneakyl

I think just started something here rotfl
If Chris ever visited this thread, he'd be red in the face 😆 and I would die of embarassment duh

I know!!! Thankfully(for him, not for us) we will never meet him in person though!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:

Where did that pic of him come from San? I agree with your description of him! I also agree he is being too quiet(or they are just hiding him)! I don't know if I could take him being the bachelor cause I miss lose three months of my life laugh out loud! I hope he come out of hiding SOON! I don't know if I have seen enough of brooks with des yet to say she is crazy about him but I do agree she likes him, as well as Bryden and what we saw with chris last night!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:11 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

Where did that pic of him come from San? I agree with your description of him! I also agree he is being too quiet(or they are just hiding him)! I don't know if I could take him being the bachelor cause I miss lose three months of my life laugh out loud! I hope he come out of hiding SOON! I don't know if I have seen enough of brooks with des yet to say she is crazy about him but I do agree she likes him, as well as Bryden and what we saw with chris last night!

I posted pictures from next week's episode in the Screencaps Thread. That is where it came from. ;)

Love his pink shorts! giggling
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:02 am

Can someone bring his pics over, they are hilarious and adorable! Oh and still hot even in women's heels!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:12 am

sanlee088 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:

I posted pictures from next week's episode in the Screencaps Thread. That is where it came from. ;)

Love his pink shorts! giggling

There is something very similar about Chris and Drew to me. They are those guys that you sort of overlook at the beginning because they can come off as timid (or weak)and are not the center-stage type. Once you get to know them, you'll be surprised at the strength and kindness that is behind their quiet mien. Oh, and they always rise up to the occasion!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61