SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:21 pm

atem wrote:However, we don't have any caps of Brooks' FD. The boat date isn't a FD either. That place they were at was Barbuda and the part where she said she feels so loved was in St Anne.

That is concerning. Hopefully he doesn't go home during that period.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

Post by atem Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:23 pm

canyonvue wrote:
atem wrote:However, we don't have any caps of Brooks' FD. The boat date isn't a FD either. That place they were at was Barbuda and the part where she said she feels so loved was in St Anne.

That is concerning. Hopefully he doesn't go home during that period.

No, I really do think she has 3 fantasy dates. Where Des and Drew were wasn't in St. Anne, right?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:24 pm

BTW, nice legs, Chris.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:36 pm

the Jelly Ziggy as we get to see on the next Ep.
:pinkaw: i love the `Glass House Character` man!!..

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 1000892_473605046051417_2095598456_nChris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 970492_473605052718083_1720914419_n

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Where's that ? What was she doing/wearing ?

I believe Momoftrips said the place was Galley Bay Resort. St. Annes's is the private rental Des supposedly stayed at while filming.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:shirtless teaser for next Ep.
Brittany!!...hold your breath, woman!!..laugh out loud... :Drool:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 8563_473593596052562_1863690541_n

Haha! Do they all have to walk in heels? That is awesome!

No. only my babe had the gut and silliness for doing that!! Hugesmile

Damn..look at the bod! :Drool:

Thanks bb mom!!! U took the words right out of my mouth! I just can't even... I mean... Jjdjdbrhkakdbsi$3!:$.(no,I'm not breathing)!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3 - Page 46 8563_473593596052562_1863690541_n

Thanks bb mom!!! U took the words right out of my mouth! I just can't even... I mean... Jjdjdbrhkakdbsi$3!:$.(no,I'm not breathing)!

my question is...where and how would he even find the time to look for women's heels that would fit his size 12 feet? Britt, did you notice ....he has the "V", I am dying :fanningfan

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:57 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

my question is...where and how would he even find the time to look for women's heels that would fit his size 12 feet? Britt, did you notice ....he has the "V", I am dying :fanningfan

Maybe he had them in his luggage giggling I noticed those are not just heels but some strappy ones laugh out loud
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:02 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Maybe he had them in his luggage giggling I noticed those are not just heels but some strappy ones laugh out loud

Ok??? When u say the "v" are u talking about his shoes or crotch area? I think I just realized what u are talking about and so now I'm dying! We are going to need someone to hose down this thread if we keep going :fanningfan
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Ok??? When u say the "v" are u talking about his shoes or crotch area? I think I just realized what u are talking about and so now I'm dying! We are going to need someone to hose down this thread if we keep going :fanningfan

not talking about his shoes, laugh out loud and yes, we certainly will need some hosing down...i'm like looking over my shoulder everytime i'm posting here just o make sure no one catches what i'm typing 😆

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

not talking about his shoes, laugh out loud and yes, we certainly will need some hosing down...i'm like looking over my shoulder everytime i'm posting here just o make sure no one catches what i'm typing 😆

I know, I feel like I'm looking at something on the Internet I shouldn't be laugh out loud! He is just too sexy!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:37 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

I know, I feel like I'm looking at something on the Internet I shouldn't be laugh out loud! He is just too sexy!

yup, and to think that some people don't believe it was him on the beach walking with Des coz they said his body isn't as toned as say Zak's....well, all they have to do now is look at that picture..... :Drool:

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #3

+28
ilb123
Rosepetal
sfrank
IrishGal
Piper61