SELECT CONTENT

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by prisyx2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am

On afterbuzz he refered to his F1 as his girl so i think they are still together and i also read an article which said tim and ben are still dating the ladies they picked. cupid pulse also did interview ben i think last month or so and he said he was still dating his f1 but it's been challenging coz they don't see eachother alot. I hope they really give it a shot now that the show is over coz it was all filmed like a year ago. thats just too long to hide a relationship.

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:41 pm

I'm really disappointed that we didn't get to see Angela and Ben's conversations that would support not only Angela being F1, but also a marriage proposal. The editors could have edited the Show so that we could see two lovestories, so the viewers could try to figure out which lovestory was the real one. I feel so cheated.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Ernesto Arguello ‏@ernestoarguello 2h
@mi_a87 true. But the concept of the show was great, we all received advice.
The other 2 couples have lasted!
Well ernesto has now confirmed that the other two are still together. So it looks like tim and ben made the right decision then. I'm happy for them

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by maighread Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:14 pm

MatchMaker wrote:Allie and Ben l o v e

Not so much. :P

“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.” - Thomas Merton
maighread
maighread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+10
tealeafs
myjewel
Love_Me
Idlemess
jojo47