SELECT CONTENT

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 5:22 am

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_17

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_18

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_19

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_20

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_21

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_22

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_23

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_24

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_25

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_26

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_27

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_28

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_29
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri May 24, 2013 5:23 am

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_30

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Watch_31
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Thanks Love, for posting the SCs of Ben and Allie.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by myjewel Sun May 26, 2013 2:45 am

I don't think Allie is the F1, knowing what Ben said during his interview with After the Buzz, I doubt he said that if she's the F1. My bet still Angela since my favorite girl (Renae)) got sent home already.

myjewel

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun May 26, 2013 3:07 pm

myjewel wrote:
I don't think Allie is the F1, knowing what Ben said during his interview with After the Buzz, I doubt he said that if she's the F1. My bet still Angela since my favorite girl (Renae)) got sent home already.

Well, Allie's visit was shown last, so that could be that she is F1. We'll know more after we see the next episode. :Smiley:
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Does anyone feel that Allie's connection to Ben was hidden? They showed us a wound up emotional Allie all the way showing her as being shallow and not Ben's type.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 28, 2013 12:25 am

I've seen a connection between them from the beginning, and it seems to be growing.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 28, 2013 12:28 am

2observe wrote:I've seen a connection between them from the beginning, and it seems to be growing.

I see one too, but it looks like they have cut some of the romantic parts out
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 28, 2013 12:33 am

2observe wrote:
myjewel wrote:

Well, Allie's visit was shown last, so that could be that she is F1. We'll know more after we see the next episode. :Smiley:

I think he said that in a real way...that whoa, whoa wow, we need to talk! Allie already said that her behavior was over the top and Ben was being real about it to me on After the Buzz (what else could he have said)
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 28, 2013 1:07 am

Idlemess wrote:
2observe wrote:
myjewel wrote:

I think he said that in a real way...that whoa, whoa wow, we need to talk! Allie already said that her behavior was over the top and Ben was being real about it to me on After the Buzz (what else could he have said)

The fact that Ben was upset about not knowing what was happening on stage (with Allie). Like Ben said, this was his life, and he wanted to know why /Allie was so upset. To me, this means that she is really important to him.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue May 28, 2013 1:16 am

The fact that Ben was upset about not knowing what was happening on stage (with Allie). Like Ben said, this was his life, and he wanted to know why /Allie was so upset. To me, this means that she is really important to him.

I think that they are all important to him... at this point.

They are showing an obstacle with how Allie reacts and how it conflicts with Ben's overall outlook on what he's looking for in a mate.
Can she overcome this? Will he overlook this?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue May 28, 2013 1:28 am

Idlemess wrote:The fact that Ben was upset about not knowing what was happening on stage (with Allie). Like Ben said, this was his life, and he wanted to know why /Allie was so upset. To me, this means that she is really important to him.

I think that they are all important to him... at this point.

They are showing an obstacle with how Allie reacts and how it conflicts with Ben's overall outlook on what he's looking for in a mate.
Can she overcome this? Will he overlook this?

What obstacles do you think Angela and Tarryn have to overcome?
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+10
tealeafs
myjewel
Love_Me
Idlemess
jojo47