SELECT CONTENT

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by tealeafs Tue May 28, 2013 1:53 am

2observe wrote:
Idlemess wrote:The fact that Ben was upset about not knowing what was happening on stage (with Allie). Like Ben said, this was his life, and he wanted to know why /Allie was so upset. To me, this means that she is really important to him.

I think that they are all important to him... at this point.

They are showing an obstacle with how Allie reacts and how it conflicts with Ben's overall outlook on what he's looking for in a mate.
Can she overcome this? Will he overlook this?

What obstacles do you think Angela and Tarryn have to overcome?

Tarryn is lacking softness/nurturing and seems to be more interested in the attention Ben gives her, than in returning it. Angela is actually doing pretty well, I don't know what I'd criticize about her.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Tue May 28, 2013 2:05 am

So who do you see as F2 besides Allie? Tarryn or Angela?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue May 28, 2013 2:36 am

2observe wrote:So who do you see as F2 besides Allie? Tarryn or Angela?

Angela, since she doesn't have the same issues that Tarryn seems to have! I'm rooting for Allie though - she's crazy in an endearing way.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed May 29, 2013 1:45 am

tealeafs post:

Angela, since she doesn't have the same issues that Tarryn seems to have! I'm rooting for Allie though - she's crazy in an endearing way..

That's why she's so likeable to me, she is sweet!
...and Ben kisses her differently from what I've seen awwww

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed May 29, 2013 9:24 pm

I'm going to watch Ben & Allie and Ben & Angela to see how the kissing is different.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 8:06 pm

The kissing is hard to tell between the two.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2013 9:22 pm

2observe, you did a comparison?

Can you remember who got the most affectionate kisses? ie. smooches on the forehead, cuddles, long gazes, touchy feely moments ;) lol

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Idlemess wrote:2observe, you did a comparison?

Can you remember who got the most affectionate kisses? ie. smooches on the forehead, cuddles, long gazes, touchy feely moments ;) lol

Well, Ben does appear more affectionate with Allie and I noticed that he tends to look at Allie when he's talking to her about his feelings. Angela initiated several kisses with Ben when he didn't ask to kiss her. From what I observed (watching the last four episodes back to back) Ben tends look away more when he talks to Angela. I do think that Angela was a challenge for Ben. I keep going back to what Ben said about how his F1 reacted to things (not just Kari being at Ben's Party). I just don't see Angela reacting like Allie. One more thing that I noticed is that both Angela and Allie felt the same way about Kari, but Allie was the one who expressed it. On several occassions, Angela backed up Allie.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2013 10:02 pm

We did not see any of Ben's time with Allie on the Vegas date nor in Hawaii right?

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 10:10 pm

Idlemess wrote:
We did not see any of Ben's time with Allie on the Vegas date nor in Hawaii right?
Nope.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2013 10:14 pm

Where were Allie and Ben sitting on her time with him at the winery date? They were on the grass, but I have to check it out again to be exact

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm

Idlemess wrote:
Where were Allie and Ben sitting on her time with him at the winery date? They were on the grass, but I have to check it out again to be exact

Yes, they were sitting on the grass and I couldn't tell if it was in the same location as the proposal. I do know that her date seemed to be later in the evening.

Last edited by 2observe on Thu May 30, 2013 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+10
tealeafs
myjewel
Love_Me
Idlemess
jojo47