SELECT CONTENT

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Idlemess Thu May 30, 2013 11:14 pm

Do you know what Allie does for a living?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 12:17 am

Idlemess wrote:
Do you know what Allie does for a living?

I don't recall hearing what Allie or Angela do for a living. That's interesting. Do you know what Angela does for a living?
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri May 31, 2013 12:21 am

2observe wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Where were Allie and Ben sitting on her time with him at the winery date? They were on the grass, but I have to check it out again to be exact

Yes, they were sitting on the grass and I couldn't tell if it was in the same location as the proposal. I do know that her date seemed to be later in the evening.

It was a different place.
Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Photo-17
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 12:51 am

iamreal2u wrote:
2observe wrote:
Idlemess wrote:
Where were Allie and Ben sitting on her time with him at the winery date? They were on the grass, but I have to check it out again to be exact

Yes, they were sitting on the grass and I couldn't tell if it was in the same location as the proposal. I do know that her date seemed to be later in the evening.

It was a different place.
Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 4 Photo-17

Ben's conversation with Allie, during their date, was about what their future together would be like. On a Saturday morning, Ben told Allie that he would fix her breakfast in bed. Allie got emotional in her confessional because she had never had a man cook her breakfast. Their conversation was very different for Ben and Angela's conversation.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri May 31, 2013 1:34 am

I don't know what happened to my post. no idea So, here's what I posted in the lost post:

I've noticed that Angela's dates are always shown before Allie's. First dates, Angela was shown first and Allie was shown last. On Ben's family dates, Angela was shown first and Allie was shown last, and on Angela's family date, she was shown first and Alli's family date was last. So do you think that Allie will be the one standing in the Finale???
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:32 am

Have there been anything on Allie that clues her as F1 other than the show? Did she travel out of Kentucky ? She seems low key rather than high strung like on the show

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:Have there been anything on Allie that clues her as F1 other than the show? Did she travel out of Kentucky ? She seems low key rather than high strung like on the show

Actually, that's pretty typical of a F1 on the Bachelor/ette Shows.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:04 am

I googled Allie and found out that she is an Event Coordinator.
2observe
2observe

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:19 pm

I think she's into modeling

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by prisyx2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:02 pm

Idlemess wrote:I think she's into modeling

she is actually an event cordinator like 2observe mentioned. It was mentioned at the beginning of the first episode before the girls introduced themselves. Lynsee was the model

prisyx2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Do you all think Allie is the girl in the silver dress now?

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Anybody think that it is Allie just so all the mm get a win?

crazyjaney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Allie Wagner - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+10
tealeafs
myjewel
Love_Me
Idlemess
jojo47