SELECT CONTENT

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:01 am

Laura Walsh wrote:Teddy 333

I just feel sad for Shandi because it was so real for her. And I think having it being aired so long after the filming has just brought it all back to her. And having the oh so public Eva and Ernesto is kind of like a slap in the face.

I thought it shows her character when she thanked everyone for their support, told them that she did find love on Ready for Love but it didn't work out and to please respect our privacy. If it were me I would have said please respect my privacy. But Ernesto thanked everyone for their support and said though it didn't work out after the show it was a great experience. And this showed to me Ernesto's character. Again, Ernesto thinking about Ernesto! What a disappointment he turned out to be.

At least Ben said he wished Angela well.

Shandi was asked once on twitter (and I'm paraphrasing) that she was Miss USA, gorgeous, et cetera but did she have any flaws? Her answer was, her biggest flaw was that she guards her heart so tightly but when she does open it up she falls hard.

So that's why I feel sad that she opened her heart and it got smashed.

But there is no doubt in my mind that Shandi will be the winner in the end. And what I mean by that is she will continue to do great things, she's already said she has a new TV show on in the fall. And no doubt she will find the perfect guy for her.

The bolded makes me really sad for her. Based on her tweets you can tell she was really hurt, and it does not help seeing Ernesto and Eva together.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:25 pm

Just saw a new photo of Shandi tastefully nekkid with 3 other former Miss Americas, supporting PETA.  It's on another gossip site which I don't believe I am allowed to name.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:31 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
Laura Walsh wrote:Teddy 333

I just feel sad for Shandi because it was so real for her.  And I think having it being aired so long after the filming has just brought it all back to her.  And having the oh so public Eva and Ernesto is kind of like a slap in the face.

I thought it shows her character when she thanked everyone for their support, told them that she did find love on Ready for Love but it didn't work out and to please respect our privacy.  If it were me I would have said please respect my privacy.  But Ernesto thanked everyone for their support and said though it didn't work out after the show it was a great experience.  And this showed to me Ernesto's character.  Again, Ernesto thinking about Ernesto!  What a disappointment he turned out to be.

At least Ben said he wished Angela well.

Shandi was asked once on twitter (and I'm paraphrasing) that she was Miss USA, gorgeous, et cetera but did she have any flaws?  Her answer was, her biggest flaw was that she guards her heart so tightly but when she does open it up she falls hard.

So that's why I feel sad that she opened her heart and it got smashed.

But there is no doubt in my mind that Shandi will be the winner in the end.  And what I mean by that is she will continue to do great things, she's already said she has a new TV show on in the fall.  And no doubt she will find the perfect guy for her.

The bolded makes me really sad for her.  Based on her tweets you can tell she was really hurt, and it does not help seeing Ernesto and Eva together.

it seems that she has gotten over it. she's tweeted about a trip to Hawaii, a trip back home to attend her brother's wedding and more recently about her being in a PETA ad with other former Miss USA's.  she is going to do just fine. seeing eva and ernesto pictured publicly has to be an unpleasant reminder, but i also think she is now counting her blessings, knowing now that ernesto was really a fraud throughout the taping of the show. as for ernesto, he continues to reference ready for love endlessly on twitter, responding to tweets from his "fans" who feel sorry for him and who hope he finds love again. i love how he refers to himself as a #hopefulRomantic and #WorkinProgress. i also noticed that ben seems to be attempting to provide some cover for eva and ernesto, posting on twitter about ernesto's "big kiss" moment with shandi. it's really shameful. some people just don't know when their 15 minutes is up!

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:29 am

provenceguy wrote:Just saw a new photo of Shandi tastefully nekkid with 3 other former Miss Americas, supporting PETA.  It's on another gossip site which I don't believe I am allowed to name.

You can name the site and link to it, unless there's a new rule I don't know about.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by katiebaby Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:55 am

It was something for PETA. If you google her name and 'PETA' it will come up. Don't know how to post it here. It's a beautifully classy picture!!

katiebaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:35 pm

katiebaby wrote:It was something for PETA. If you google her name and 'PETA' it will come up. Don't know how to post it here. It's a beautifully classy picture!!

Here is the story:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341422/Shanna-Moakler-strips-naked-joins-fellow-Miss-USAs-provocative-PETA-poster.html
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:36 pm

The poster:

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 9 Article-0-1A4F546A000005DC-220_634x827
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 am

Does anyone know the name of the song that played during Shandi and Ernesto's dinner/dance at the Performing Arts Center?

Someone asked me about it.

Thanks!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pasha Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:45 am

Did you find out the name of the song? I have searched & nothing... Please let me know if & when you find out.
Thank you.

Pasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:57 am

Pasha wrote:Did you find out the name of the song? I have searched & nothing... Please let me know if & when you find out.
Thank you.

welcomeyall 

I hope one day someone is able to find out the name of that song too. :bigsigh: 
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Shandi Finnessey - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+26
melisma
Laura Walsh
Rosepetal
Fruit Loops
mrsgrover